Who knows this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 01:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 5w20
It's mainly used to stir **** up. She just got more than what she bargained for. She could have just dealt with it and let it be, let him get into the accident or get a ticket. sometimes its just better to stay out of other people's business.
right......because automakers decided to put horns on cars mainly so that people would have a way to stir **** up......

the FEMALE was obviously wanting him to GO and stop blocking traffic, but according to you she was just getting up in his business

Since she didn't just deal with some ******* blocking traffic for no reason, she deserved to have her life threatened??

.......i've read your posts on this thread and you are a DUMB ****.......wrong is wrong, no matter what.......we all know why you're taking this "rapper's" side, but i'm sure you're as much a pussyBOY as he is......let me say it again in case you've smoked too many blunts today and short term memory loss has you lost, you're a DUMB ****
Old 05-14-2011, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you sure she wasn't Epic Beard Woman, and she asked him to shine her shoes when he stepped out of the car to inform her that one of her driving lights was out?
Old 05-14-2011, 01:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
you sure she wasn't Epic Beard Woman, and she asked him to shine her shoes when he stepped out of the car to inform her that one of her driving lights was out?

The reality is, she is the opposite. The girl that volunteers(with us later today, Saturday morning) feeding the homeless, etc. Probably one of the last people to try and start an altercation or response that she got from this guy.

Last edited by winters97gt; 05-14-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by jc98ss
right......because automakers decided to put horns on cars mainly so that people would have a way to stir **** up......

the FEMALE was obviously wanting him to GO and stop blocking traffic, but according to you she was just getting up in his business

Since she didn't just deal with some ******* blocking traffic for no reason, she deserved to have her life threatened??

.......i've read your posts on this thread and you are a DUMB ****.......wrong is wrong, no matter what.......we all know why you're taking this "rapper's" side, but i'm sure you're as much a pussyBOY as he is......let me say it again in case you've smoked too many blunts today and short term memory loss has you lost, you're a DUMB ****
Epic response. This is the stuff legends are made off.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:58 AM
TECH Junkie

right......because automakers decided to put horns on cars mainly so that people would have a way to stir **** up......just like guns and prescription drugs are used correctly by the masses, yeah there isn't anyone abusing them.... get real man

the FEMALE was obviously wanting him to GO and stop blocking traffic, but according to you she was just getting up in his businessapparently you didn't see the pictures showing the turn signal signs, get checked

Since she didn't just deal with some ******* blocking traffic for no reason, she deserved to have her life threatened??a lot of times situations don't turn out the way you want them to...

.......i've read your posts on this thread and you are a DUMB ****.......wrong is wrong, no matter what.......you seem really cool with that language, keep it up because it surely gets the point across better, child. it was OBVIOUSLY needed for he to honk. RIGHT?we all know why you're taking this "rapper's" sideplease explain why mr expert, but i'm sure you're as much a pussyBOY as he isinternet tough guy, proceed with the weak internet smack talk as it makes you look really cool......let me say it again in case you've smoked too many blunts today and short term memory loss has you lost, you're a DUMB ****
go back to tennessee 3 6 mafia

you aren't getting that piece of ***** so there isn't a reason for you to be a captain save-a-hoe. 2 wrongs don't make a right. if she wasn't ms badass and wasn't blowing her horn like a dumb idiot, all this could have been avoided.

Last edited by 5w20; 05-14-2011 at 05:03 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:33 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Lol. This is gonna get good
Old 05-14-2011, 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

Ok so honking at someone gives them the right to jump out and threaten someone? I have been honked at before, and i have honked at someone before and the VERY last thing i would expect is for them to come jump put and beat on my window

ya, maybe flip a middle finger or something. But no matter what that was WAY un called for and everyone who is agreeing with the "rapper" is a **** head
Old 05-14-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Fondle
Ok so honking at someone gives them the right to jump out and threaten someone? I have been honked at before, and i have honked at someone before and the VERY last thing i would expect is for them to come jump put and beat on my window

ya, maybe flip a middle finger or something. But no matter what that was WAY un called for and everyone who is agreeing with the "rapper" is a **** head
reading comprehension problems or is it selective reading?
Old 05-14-2011, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

reading comprehension problems or is it selective reading?
that would be 90% of the members here.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

go back to tennessee 3 6 mafia

you aren't getting that piece of ***** so there isn't a reason for you to be a captain save-a-hoe. 2 wrongs don't make a right. if she wasn't ms badass and wasn't blowing her horn like a dumb idiot, all this could have been avoided.
3 6 mafia?
captain save-a-ho?
thank you......thank you for making my point "DUMB ****"
i'm not trying to save her, it's more like i'm sticking my finger in your ******* eye for being a complete idiot, too bad it had to be over the internet.
nice try, but we can have a conversation about guns and prescription drugs in a minute, let's try to stick to the subject jackass

apparently you didn't see the pictures showing the turn signal signs, get checked
apparently, you truly think it's ok for a grown man to show his ***, threaten and scare the living **** out of a FEMALE simply because she honked her horn at him......apparently, two wrongs DO make a right in your world.

if she wasn't ms badass and wasn't blowing her horn like a dumb idiot, all this could have been avoided
this is why you're stupid.....i seriously doubt she was like, "well, it's time for me to be a badass and show this guy what's up."....get real, she just wanted him to go.....in your mind, it would've been ok for her to get out of her car and go up to his window, lose her mind, and yell a few racial death threats, right?......that's what you're defending......a honk of your horn when some idiot is sitting in traffic is A NORMAL RESPONSE to an idiot sitting in traffic......what isn't a normal response is when the said idiot gets out of his car and approaches the other car, threatening to murder someone over a mothafuckin horn honk.....APPARENTLY, you don't seem to grasp this....and this is why you lose

i guess i'll "go back to Tennessee" now

Last edited by jc98ss; 05-14-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

3 6 mafia?
captain save-a-ho?
i'm not trying to save her, it's more like i'm sticking my finger in your ******* eye for being a complete idiot, too bad it had to be over the internet.
nice try, but we can have a conversation about guns and prescription drugs in a minute, let's try to stick to the subject jackass

apparently you didn't see the pictures showing the turn signal signs, get checked
apparently, you truly think it's ok for a grown man to show his ***, threaten and scare the living **** out of a FEMALE simply because she honked her horn at him......apparently, two wrongs DO make a right in your world.

if she wasn't ms badass and wasn't blowing her horn like a dumb idiot, all this could have been avoided
this is why you're stupid.....i seriously doubt she was like, "well, it's time for me to be a badass and show this guy what's up."....get real, she just wanted him to go.....in your mind, it would've been ok for her to get out of her car and go up to his window, lose her mind, and yell a few racial death threats, right?......that's what you're defending......a honk of your horn when some idiot is sitting in traffic is A NORMAL RESPONSE to an idiot sitting in traffic......what isn't a normal response is when the said idiot gets out of his car and approaches the other car, threatening to murder someone over a mothafuckin horn honk.....APPARENTLY, you don't seem to grasp this....and this is why you lose

It's okay to be classy unless you like to come across as lowbrow.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Teching In

So let's switch it around then. You're making a legal (or illegal, doesn't matter) left hand turn and some bitch lays on the horn behind you. I'm not talking a beep, I'm talking **** on the wheel, flicking you off with both hands, screaming at you road rage.

Does that justify getting out of the car in the intersection, walking up to said car and punching the window, threatening her and basically acting as batshit crazy as she is?

If you see a woman in slutty clothes walking down the street does that justify her being raped?

If the pay at pump doesn't take your credit card does that justify you filling up and driving off without paying because their **** didn't work?

For some I guess it does. Me? I just don't see it.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Teching In

^^^lolz at trey.

5w20 I have your next arguement lined up for you. Its the government's fault this happened for enabling people to use their horn... Look heres a link you can source....http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/insp...ejectsubmit=Go
Old 05-14-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tmiller
So let's switch it around then. You're making a legal (or illegal, doesn't matter) left hand turn and some bitch lays on the horn behind you. I'm not talking a beep, I'm talking **** on the wheel, flicking you off with both hands, screaming at you road rage.

Does that justify getting out of the car in the intersection, walking up to said car and punching the window, threatening her and basically acting as batshit crazy as she is?

If you see a woman in slutty clothes walking down the street does that justify her being raped?

If the pay at pump doesn't take your credit card does that justify you filling up and driving off without paying because their **** didn't work?

i agree 100%......just make sure you be "classy" about it or MF'ers will start crying

Last edited by jc98ss; 05-14-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

3 6 mafia?
captain save-a-ho?
nice try, but we can have a conversation about guns and prescription drugs in a minute, let's try to stick to the subject jackass<----should be in caps to make your point come across better. it would make you look, oh so really cool.

apparently, you truly think it's ok for a grown man to show his ***, threaten and scare the living **** out of a FEMALE simply because she honked her horn at him......apparently, two wrongs DO make a right in your world.did i say it was ok? please show me where i specifically said it was ok. you can't control everyone and their actions. so do you think he would still have done it if she didn't blow her horn?

this is why you're stupid.....i seriously doubt she was like, "well, it's time for me to be a badass and show this guy what's up."....get real, she just wanted him to go.....in your mind, it would've been ok for her to get out of her car and go up to his window, lose her mind, and yell a few racial death threats, right?......that's what you're defending......a honk of your horn when some idiot is sitting in traffic is A NORMAL RESPONSE to an idiot sitting in traffic......what isn't a normal response is when the said idiot gets out of his car and approaches the other car, threatening to murder someone over a mothafuckin horn honk.....APPARENTLY, you don't seem to grasp this....and this is why you losewhere.....did.......i.......say..........it....... ..was..........ok......??????????

i guess you live in a perfect world. things don't always go as planned, I'm sure she learned her lesson and won't be blowing her horn like ms badass anymore. obviously she was mad and blew her horn because a normal person stuck behind someone won't blow their horn for joy. amirite?
Old 05-14-2011, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

umm im pretty normal for most part and if someones blocking traffic for no valid reason i honk and if yu wanna get out of your car and come up and threaten me you better follow through cause i dont take well to threats
Old 05-14-2011, 12:45 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tmiller

Suppose my answer to your questions were yes, yup, and duh!
Old 05-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HTX
Suppose my answer to your questions were yes, yup, and duh!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Launching!

this "rapper" has caused people from 2 different states to fight lol i thought they had to get shot to be famous!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
this "rapper" has caused people from 2 different states to fight lol i thought they had to get shot to be famous!
Not any more, now you just have to be a dumb **** and for people to know it to get famous, case in point plus youtube, jersey shore ect lol. Untiill this thread I never herd of this piece of **** rapper.

Quick Reply: Who knows this car?