Who knows this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 04:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It very well could be road rage if she laid on her horn...if it was just a quick wake up beep then why would he go so far..and please dont use the he's a gangster or thug..it's very common to cause road rage over using your horn in a aggressive way.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01 BERGER CAMARO SS
Damm, this is some crazy **** guys. I myself have some bad road rage but there are limitations to how far you should go, especially if the other person is a female. I'll box it out with who ever but with a female, i'd just ignore it and be on my way especially for a ******* HONKING. My wife and I both carry Glocks and will be used if threaten'd. In a situation like this, I can bet my Hawks she wouldnt have hesitated to unload the clip on him....lol....

Ive never hit a women and god forbid i have too but you do realize women take advantage of the double standard issues.Some women need to be treated aggressively.not justifying lil scribe actions..But some women should stay in there place..
Old 05-15-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5w20
reading comprehension problems or is it selective reading?
lol most of these tech members have selective issues from reading to videos posted...smh dud if I where you i would qUIt defending yourself.they found out who lil scribe was... and now everyone is jumping on the band wagon!!!! ONCE AGAIN I DONT CONDON LIL SCRIBE ACTIONS,BUT WE ALL HANDLE OUR PROBLEMS IN A DIFFERENT WAY!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jc98ss
3 6 mafia?
captain save-a-ho?
thank you......thank you for making my point "DUMB ****"
i'm not trying to save her, it's more like i'm sticking my finger in your ******* eye for being a complete idiot, too bad it had to be over the internet.
nice try, but we can have a conversation about guns and prescription drugs in a minute, let's try to stick to the subject jackass

apparently you didn't see the pictures showing the turn signal signs, get checked
apparently, you truly think it's ok for a grown man to show his ***, threaten and scare the living **** out of a FEMALE simply because she honked her horn at him......apparently, two wrongs DO make a right in your world.

if she wasn't ms badass and wasn't blowing her horn like a dumb idiot, all this could have been avoided
this is why you're stupid.....i seriously doubt she was like, "well, it's time for me to be a badass and show this guy what's up."....get real, she just wanted him to go.....in your mind, it would've been ok for her to get out of her car and go up to his window, lose her mind, and yell a few racial death threats, right?......that's what you're defending......a honk of your horn when some idiot is sitting in traffic is A NORMAL RESPONSE to an idiot sitting in traffic......what isn't a normal response is when the said idiot gets out of his car and approaches the other car, threatening to murder someone over a mothafuckin horn honk.....APPARENTLY, you don't seem to grasp this....and this is why you lose

i guess i'll "go back to Tennessee" now
THE QUESTION IS...WAS SHE LAYING ON THE HORN AND TALKING ****? OR JUST A NICE LIL WAKE UP CALL? I know I have had road rage rather it's been me honking horn aggressively and yelling,or me being aggressively honked at and sitting at a light or two.

Last edited by LTXBOI; 05-15-2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

This is seriously all I see everytime you open your mouth and proceed to make yourself look and sound like an even bigger jackass. You an embarrassment to the Texas section of Tech is you are being serious and not trolling. If you're trolling, you are one hell of a troll, but if not, the stupidity and sheer irrationality spewing from your mouth makes me

And I see many many flaws with your arguments that I'm tempted to pick apart but can't be fucked typing it all out because it will go in one ear and out the other

Oh and I hope one day you're behind me in traffic and I can keep my car sitting through multiple green lights to **** you off, so when you honk your horn at me (and don't tell me you won't because you will be lying through your teeth) I can storm out of my car and pound on your window and talk about kicking your MFing white *** (despite the fact that I am white)

Just sayin'
Old 05-15-2011, 06:00 AM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

1st I don't think horns were installed by Auto makers in case someone wants to be ms.BA
2nd two wrongs don't make a right or left, But they do make for an interesting thread.
3rd It was a hate crime
A) He hated her honking @ him
B) She hated him acting like an Idiot (maybe he wasn't acting IDK) after she honked her horn.
Now every1 play nice
Old 05-15-2011, 06:02 AM
Banned

DAMN...SCRIBE HAS SOME GOOD MUSIC!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
This is seriously all I see everytime you open your mouth and proceed to make yourself look and sound like an even bigger jackass. You an embarrassment to the Texas section of Tech is you are being serious and not trolling. If you're trolling, you are one hell of a troll, but if not, the stupidity and sheer irrationality spewing from your mouth makes me

And I see many many flaws with your arguments that I'm tempted to pick apart but can't be fucked typing it all out because it will go in one ear and out the other

Oh and I hope one day you're behind me in traffic and I can keep my car sitting through multiple green lights to **** you off, so when you honk your horn at me (and don't tell me you won't because you will be lying through your teeth) I can storm out of my car and pound on your window and talk about kicking your MFing white *** (despite the fact that I am white)

Just sayin'
why don't you go back to crying that you have no social life. that said, I know you wouldn't know how to handle the situation since you seem to lack the reasoning to handle everyday life.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

why don't you go back to crying that you have no social life. that said, I know you wouldn't know how to handle the situation since you seem to lack the reasoning to handle everyday life.
umad I just left a party early 30 minutes ago? Lol @ you acting like you know my full life from a few posts from long long ago?
Old 05-16-2011, 02:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
umad I just left a party early 30 minutes ago? Lol @ you acting like you know my full life from a few posts from long long ago?
Old 05-16-2011, 07:46 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
It very well could be road rage if she laid on her horn...if it was just a quick wake up beep then why would he go so far..and please dont use the he's a gangster or thug..it's very common to cause road rage over using your horn in a aggressive way.
Even if she laid on her horn it wouldn't justify this.

Some of the people posting in this thread are really quite transparent as to their reasoning for justifying this.

All I can say is that I hope someone doesn't ever decide to smash on my window telling me that they're going to kill me or my wife, because they'll be dead if they blocked me in.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:20 AM
On The Tree

she instigated the road rage, he just went overboard

kind of like the old man saving the parking spot....

that idiot needs to be careful because that could have very well happened if it was another person
Wow so if a light turns green and someone in front of me is not paying attention and i honk I am instigating violence??? Holy **** i missed that memo!

The guy obviously has anger management problems and for some reason you are trying to defend it.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Launching!

1. We can all assume that the red X indicating no left turn was active at the time the this happened. Otherwise there would not have been any honking.
2. The OP DID mention that his girl friend was "stuck" behind this guy do to passing traffic and quite possibly being too close behind him.
3. I'm sure the vast majority of us would use our horns in a similar situation. Why not, that's what they are their for.

5w20 - I'm usually with you on some of what you say, but this time, you're just flat out wrong man. Instead of getting out of his car to confront her, he should have pulled through the intersection & found a suitable area to make his turn and accept the fact that he was in the wrong & deserved being honked at.

I was once stuck behind a car at a light cause the dude fell asleep. I was stuck behind him & couldn't move. i leaned on my horn & finally had to get out of my car & tap on his windshield to get him to wake up. I guess I could have just sat there and waited until he woke up (according to your logic) as using my horn could have caused him to get upset & rough me up. LOL
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ekshail

I was once stuck behind a car at a light cause the dude fell asleep. I was stuck behind him & couldn't move. i leaned on my horn & finally had to get out of my car & tap on his windshield to get him to wake up. I guess I could have just sat there and waited until he woke up (according to your logic) as using my horn could have caused him to get upset & rough me up. LOL
According to 5w20's logic, you got all up in that guys business.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Damn, some of you people are complete tards.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Probably the dumbest comment I have read in a while. Using your horn is not an indication of road rage.

this thread was a good read. thanks guys
Old 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mike171562
According to 5w20's logic, you got all up in that guys business.
Well when someone else's business, is messing with my business, then they are gonna get the business.

Where's EPMD when you need them?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Damn, most of you people are complete tards.
You're wrong. Fixed your comment.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Damn, some of you people are complete tards.

quoted for truth.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

This thread is great entertainment. No need to even go to the movies this week So is the moral of the story don't start no **** won't be no ****. lol...

Last edited by DopeFedZ; 05-16-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Who knows this car?