Who knows this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HTX
You clearly stated that you condone his actions in this comment. Damn, you are an *******.

Originally Posted by DAVE00
You go around and around the same point but the fact remains that you state she brought this upon herself for honking at the guy. Just shut it and move on.

You have spent probably a dozen posts here defending your pointless comments and obviosly the dozen or so guys that have disagreed with you can't all be reading it wrong. SOOOO

You have some holy grail like posts, yeah you can't be wrong. Get the last word Chief.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Launching!

Trollercoaster
Old 05-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ekshail
Trollercoaster
Old 05-18-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
This is seriously all I see everytime you open your mouth and proceed to make yourself look and sound like an even bigger jackass. You an embarrassment to the Texas section of Tech is you are being serious and not trolling. If you're trolling, you are one hell of a troll, but if not, the stupidity and sheer irrationality spewing from your mouth makes me

And I see many many flaws with your arguments that I'm tempted to pick apart but can't be fucked typing it all out because it will go in one ear and out the other

Oh and I hope one day you're behind me in traffic and I can keep my car sitting through multiple green lights to **** you off, so when you honk your horn at me (and don't tell me you won't because you will be lying through your teeth) I can storm out of my car and pound on your window and talk about kicking your MFing white *** (despite the fact that I am white)

Just sayin'
+1. 5w20 is apparently a subject matter expert in everything ranging from 'common sense and traffic laws' to 'nba analysis' to 'texas gun laws and the chl'....but the truth is quite the contrary. This guy is as dumb as they come, and there is no real reason to argue with him because it is just falling on deaf ears and a dumb mind.

In this case, it'd be best to just let natural selection take its course.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Veteran

This thread has went to Hell in a handbasket.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tripps
+1. 5w20 is apparently a subject matter expert in everything ranging from 'common sense and traffic laws' to 'nba analysis' to 'texas gun laws and the chl'....but the truth is quite the contrary. This guy is as dumb as they come, and there is no real reason to argue with him because it is just falling on deaf ears and a dumb mind.

In this case, it'd be best to just let natural selection take its course.
if i'm not that must you must be right doat?
Old 05-18-2011, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 5w20
if i'm not that must you must be right doat?
What?
Old 05-18-2011, 10:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by KevinR
What?
That's what I said too
Old 05-19-2011, 01:24 AM
TECH Junkie

lol i messed that one up bad! don't drink and post

if i'm not, that means you must be right doat
doat is a nickname ----> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doat

Last edited by 5w20; 05-19-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

lol i messed that one up bad! don't drink and post

doat is a nickname ----> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doat
I'm curious if you ever meet up at the track or some of our little Mexico races. I'd like to meet you in person some time.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by winters97gt
I'm curious if you ever meet up at the track or some of our little Mexico races. I'd like to meet you in person some time.
I use to, its been a good while that I have now.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:43 AM
On The Tree

I use to, its been a good while that I have now.
Ahh, come on out sometime. I need to put my new license plate to use. Fits quite well for your posts, and if you ever wanted to race me.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:46 AM
On The Tree

i sense much e-thuggery in this thread
Old 05-19-2011, 01:48 AM
TECH Junkie

I don't think those plates are very original, they were probably cool back around 2000. I don't have anything race worthy anymore so you can win by default. Doesn't hurt my feelings like some of my post do, if not they sometimes may strike a nerve to some people.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

I don't think those plates are very original, they were probably cool back around 2000. I don't have anything race worthy anymore so you can win by default. Doesn't hurt my feelings like some of my post do to some people, if not they sometimes may strike a nerve.
Not with me! At first, I didn't understand your position and why you were posting. I did a 6-7 minute search, read your posts, and found out that is just who you are. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and so are you. I haven't posted against you, just found all your posts, and the other members in this thread quite comical and very entertaining. For that, I thank you. However, the original issue has been resolved in a favorable way. The guy ended up being wrong, and that is all I will say about it.

i sense much e-thuggery in this thread
As far as being an Ethug, you might find I am quite the opposite. Ask members here that know me. Well, let me rephrase that. My personal friends and myself have a great time hanging out and talking ****. However, it is friendly. We don't hang out with the teenage camaro/mustang/import scene, but we do talk a lot of friendly crap. If it is somebody that we do not know and want to race, it is a friendly handshake and introduction. We don't sport tats and wear our hats sideways. 8850(Larry, 2nd fasted bolt on ls2 vette in the country), Shelby08(Mark, 10.1 Shelby owner), D98gt(Maddox, stock 11.88 5.0), and others can tell you that I'm not an Ethug. But thanks for the comment, makes me feel tough!
Old 05-19-2011, 02:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think those plates are very original, they were probably cool back around 2000.
I actually like the plates. Especially in the black and white scheme. Was thinking about changing mine to the other black and white theme.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WILDMN
I actually like the plates. Especially in the black and white scheme. Was thinking about changing mine to the other black and white theme.
Thanks. It is on a black vette. The other plates from myplates.com were more appealing, but they didn't seperate the two words. I missed out on the 7 digit plates, and custom plates, from humble, to somewhat arrogant(as mine are), are really hard to come up with. 6 digits, and a lot of ideas are already used.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had 2 people try to buy my custom plates from me. Oh well. I want to go to b&w cause of my black T/A
Old 05-19-2011, 02:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Not with me! At first, I didn't understand your position and why you were posting. I did a 6-7 minute search, read your posts, and found out that is just who you are. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and so are you. I haven't posted against you, just found all your posts, and the other members in this thread quite comical and very entertaining. For that, I thank you. However, the original issue has been resolved in a favorable way. The guy ended up being wrong, and that is all I will say about it.

As far as being an Ethug, you might find I am quite the opposite. Ask members here that know me. Well, let me rephrase that. My personal friends and myself have a great time hanging out and talking ****. However, it is friendly. We don't hang out with the teenage camaro/mustang/import scene, but we do talk a lot of friendly crap. If it is somebody that we do not know and want to race, it is a friendly handshake and introduction. We don't sport tats and wear our hats sideways. 8850(Larry, 2nd fasted bolt on ls2 vette in the country), Shelby08(Mark, 10.1 Shelby owner), D98gt(Maddox, stock 11.88 5.0), and others can tell you that I'm not an Ethug. But thanks for the comment, makes me feel tough!
Good post!

Also its nice that everything got handled in a favorable way. I am not being sarcastic or trying to be an *** on this post.

I'll leave this thread alone now.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Good post!

Also its nice that everything got handled in a favorable way. I am not being sarcastic or trying to be an *** on this post.

I'll leave this thread alone now.
Ban this **** starter

Quick Reply: Who knows this car?