Suck it Kia haters again!!! LOL

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:23 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Some of you act like Bill is your 18 year old son who just bought a hunk of **** speed boat with the college money you saved up for 15 years and gave to him.

He's a grown *** man who earns his own money and bought an inexpensive well equipped SUV for his WIFE to daily drive!
He is a grown *** man that continues to brag about KIA's thinking that they are better than Honda and Toyota. No one cares that he likes his car. The annoying thing is that he wants everyone else to think it is as cool as he thinks it is.

I personally think Nissan leads the Asian market in quality and affordability but I'm not constantly boasting it.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

He's only defending and comparing because so many assclowns were talking trash in his original thread.

Bill,
Did y'all end up looking at that Dodge Journey? How'd that one end up comparing to the Sorrento?
Old 05-16-2011, 06:09 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Ross: Bill starts these threads to start arguments and be an assclown. Sorta annoying, and I don't think anyone cares what vehicle he drives. He could drive the coolest car in the world, but probably still come off like an assclown. Just sayin'

His SUV is nice for the price, but I don't really care either.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Ross: Bill starts these threads to start arguments and be an assclown. Sorta annoying, and I don't think anyone cares what vehicle he drives. He could drive the coolest car in the world, but probably still come off like an assclown. Just sayin'

His SUV is nice for the price, but I don't really care either.
I understand what you're saying. I don't care for these types of threads either, but he did take a lot of fairly undeserved crap in his other thread.
Ignoring the trash talk would be best, but it's hard to do at times.

In other news, I'm digging the new Durango.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i believe Tony said to Wild Bill, a few years ago when he came on this site nut riding the Acura TL's, something to the effect of "strong enough for a man, but made for a woman"

Wild Bill - Getting clowned on Tech since '05

edit: it may have been someone else it was said to, but all the same still applies in this thread....
Old 05-17-2011, 07:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I still cant figure out why he would begin to talk about fuel efficient/cheap/sedan car's form another countries in a sports / gas wasting/ american car fourm, and think thats hes not gonna be bashed. Then come back and try to prove ppl wrong and throw it in there face. Thats just stright ignorance. Nine ball is right form what i seen his dude is an assclown.

And to Ross

What iv'e learnd is that it doesnt matter if your a grown *** man or a 5 year old, ither one can act childish/ignorant. Age doesnt have to do with a way some one acts everyone knows this.

Plus i rather drive my used 08 lexus is 350 thats cost about the same as that new kia.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by soloman369
Plus i rather drive my used 08 lexus is 350 thats cost about the same as that new kia.
I'd rather drive my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 diesel than either. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Willbill just likes testing people and pushing their buttons. It usually works because some people get fired up over it. Sometimes it is just better to play fire with fire.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

God yall are babies. AGRV8D, I have been on this site for 9 years bro. I have owned a ws6, ss, and a z06...You obv know nothing about me. The thing I cant understand is very closed minded people and I like to bring out the closed mindedness in all these chevy for life guys and american made cars for life guys. Open up your damn eyes and realize there are there are other cars out there.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

[QUOTE=soloman369;14923096]I still cant figure out why he would begin to talk about fuel efficient/cheap/sedan car's form another countries in a sports / gas wasting/ american car fourm, and think thats hes not gonna be bashed. Then come back and try to prove ppl wrong and throw it in there face. Thats just stright ignorance. Nine ball is right form what i seen his dude is an assclown.

And to Ross

What iv'e learnd is that it doesnt matter if your a grown *** man or a 5 year old, ither one can act childish/ignorant. Age doesnt have to do with a way some one acts everyone knows this.

Plus i rather drive my used 08 lexus is 350 thats cost about the same as that new kia.[/QUO

Wow, bro. You are soo mature huh? Because I make a thread about a kia beating out a honda? If you wanna see immature go back and look at my original post and read the comments from the closed minded people who actually know nothign about cars. And just my opinion, that lexus 350 you have is def on the low end of suv styling. I mean, the inside of that thing is horrible.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
God yall are babies. AGRV8D, I have been on this site for 9 years bro. I have owned a ws6, ss, and a z06...You obv know nothing about me. The thing I cant understand is very closed minded people and I like to bring out the closed mindedness in all these chevy for life guys and american made cars for life guys. Open up your damn eyes and realize there are there are other cars out there.
its not going to happen no matter how much you try
Old 05-17-2011, 11:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Wow, bro. You are soo mature huh? Because I make a thread about a kia beating out a honda? If you wanna see immature go back and look at my original post and read the comments from the closed minded people who actually know nothign about cars. And just my opinion, that lexus 350 you have is def on the low end of suv styling. I mean, the inside of that thing is horrible.
is350 is a car not a suv

damn quote correctly willbills
Old 05-17-2011, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I like to bring out the closed mindedness in all these chevy for life guys and american made cars for life guys.
That sure seems to be working and you sure seem to enjoy it, too, since you keep on posting this kind of threads.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can someone lock this thread and revoke wildbills thread starting abilities?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 5w20
is350 is a car not a suv

damn quote correctly willbills
ok, thought he meant the rx300 or rx350 suv.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by soloman369
I still cant figure out why he would begin to talk about fuel efficient/cheap/sedan car's form another countries in a sports / gas wasting/ american car fourm, and think thats hes not gonna be bashed. Then come back and try to prove ppl wrong and throw it in there face. Thats just stright ignorance. Nine ball is right form what i seen his dude is an assclown.

And to Ross

Cool bro. Those little cars are nice.... if your a chick!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:03 PM
TECH Junkie

^ lol
Old 05-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I know you are too dumb to get this but.........You are posting in a GM forum expecting people to see your way Not gonna happen Dummy

Last edited by Big Chuk; 05-17-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Strike my last post I apologize! I'm gonna go get a toyota & a kia right now........NOT
Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 PM
11Second Club

...I like to bring out the closed mindedness in all these... american made cars for life guys. Open up your damn eyes and realize there are there are other cars out there.
It's not "closed mindedness" to stick to buying American. Call it country loyalty, nationalism, patriotism, or whatever you want. Get ready, because here comes the rant...

[RANT]

This country is rotting from the inside out and is bleeding rivers of money, but you know what? It's still the last country I'd want to see disappear off the face of this planet, so I support it the best ways I can... by keeping my dollars in THIS economy.

Do you really think the world as a whole is better off with your money being funneled into countries like China, Korea, Japan, Germany, etc? They're not all bad places, but as a Christian conservative in favor of freedom, democracy, self reliance, etc, I think the United States is the country I'm going to back.

I'm ashamed of how few Americans buy ******* American cars today. I'm amazed at how few like-minded people there are on this forum. Don't you see what decisions like these are doing to our country? Do you not care that the USA is on the road to being a third world country despite all the sacrifices that our ancestors made for it?

I'm sure that responses to this admittedly overly dramatic rant are going to include "get over it," "it's not that big of a deal," and the like. But, you know what? It is a big deal, and anyone who thinks that buying foreign cars isn't needlessly damaging this country is either in denial or just plain ******* stupid.

I feel the need to preemptively counter the argument of foreign cars built in the USA. I don't care if it's built here. That's better than a foreign-built car, but if the company is headquartered outside the USA, then it's a foreign car. I don't want just my dollars that go towards the build labor staying in the US. I want all the tax dollars, the overhead expenses (accounting, legal, finance, management, IT, etc, etc, etc) all to stay in the US. I want the profit that's made to stay in the USA. I want to see the brand prosper and then be EXPORTED to the countries that we buy and borrow from so regularly.

........ aaaaand, I'm done.

[/RANT]

Last edited by Gauge; 05-17-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Suck it Kia haters again!!! LOL