Looking for a Performance Shop in eastside El Paso

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Performance Shop in eastside El Paso

I just heard from a buddy that a shop may be opening somewhere on the eastside along Pellicano. It's an 18000 sqft garage with lifts and possible dyno. Can anyone on here verify if its true. If so, what is the location and name of shop. Need to tune car and get some stuff done.

Any help will be appreciated.

Marco
Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Launching!

Really? Wow...haven't heard about this at all. Do you know any names? I'll check on the local racers board and see if anyone knows anything.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Hey Paul, I dont know names as of now. My wifes cousin is the one who told me about it. he needs to get his car tuned and codes deleted. His friend that does it is deployed for now. Dont know name but hes got the software to do it.

Apparently he saw a shop advertising on craigslist and where located around pellicano and good year. But no luck. I also need to find a shop or someone to edit/delete codes to pass inspection. We putting in headers in a TA. You know anyone?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

wow, when did elpaso start posting on here??? Nobody did when i liver there....
Old 05-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Teching In

@ Buck: Ever since I moved back in DEC 08 from San Antonio I am the one who posts now and then. Not much since car is in garage and not much activity down in the desert. I still look for deals and love watching vids of other awesome TA's, SS's, Vettes, and other LS's that dont exist here in EP with the exception of a few.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BuckaroooZ28
wow, when did elpaso start posting on here??? Nobody did when i liver there....
lol
Old 05-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Launching!

I am assuming that your friend that is deployed is Arturo??? Around here he is one of the only ones. Other than that TSP is the closest. There are a couple of guys around that I heard of but I don't know about trusting anyone. I'm looking into doing it myself.
Us El Paso guys are around, just don't post about EP to much, I know I don't but we're here
That's crazy that they put it in Craigslist.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Teching In

@ Ram; I still see your still alive.

@ Paul; yes I believe it is Arturo. I just dont trust anyone aswell. Let me know if u do get into it. Maybe I can help too. I definitely wanna learn too. Hows the autozone bizz going. I dont see the TA parked out there that much. You prolly like me and keep it in the garage and drive the daily since we have been having all these winds. Thank God for daily's!
Old 05-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Launching!

I'm there only part time now but yeah thank god for daily's. I have my little silver Sunfire now that I take to AZ when I work. It gets double the milage(just about)and no worries about it. Saved my bacon on gas money. I have a 7month old daughter and she takes almost ALL my spending money. Haha.
Yeah, I figured you were talking about Art. He'll be back in January. I was debating on HP or EFI, leaning towards EFI(to be different). Either way, I'll be fine except if I blow my car up, lol.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Teching In

No lying about the lil ones spending our $$$$, but its ok and well worth it. I am enjoying my 9 mth old. My Sonata (6 cyl) gets me to work and back, but we mostly use the wifeys Elantra (4 cyl) to go every where. Her car gets us better gas mileage. All I need is a 10 cyl to complete the package and maybe a 12. Will be seeing you soon.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Performance Shop in eastside El Paso