What cam should I get? PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bo\ss
my car is black, where is your car being built?? main street custom maybe?? my heads are speedtek stage II little bigger valve (2.02 in) (1.575 ex) and a nice port and polish nothing to drastic..Im wanting a cam so Let me know what your wanting for an ms3 and what are the specs on the trex and eps?? thanks man look forward to seeing your car around!!!
All I have now is the EPS cam thats in my LIL 370ci. Its being built at Dru's Customs, my friends hot rod and restoration shop off 917. The EPS cam is close to the MS4 specs but a little more agressive lobes. If it was me I would go with the MS3 or Trex depending on your heads. According to my tuner this is going to be a monster 370 LQ4 like none he's seen that are N/A. If you want someone who will take the time and care as if it was there own, pm me and I will get you with Dru. Yes he's not real big into LS's but he has expert LS builders in the DFW to help were its needed. He's currently working on an LS2 69 Camaro pro touring car which is a pure monster that can be Daily anytime. His shop is small, but his work is not.