LeBron
6.80%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Tired of the media trying to tell me LeBron is better than Jordan

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Michael Jordan is one of the Greatest Players to ever play the game, if not the greatest. Lebron is bigger and stronger so he can musclefuk his way to the rim easier. Does this mean he is better?......NO! It just means he uses the talents he was given. They both made clutch shots, they both knew how and when to take over a game. Lebron will go down as one of the greatest players ever just like Mike did no matter what anyone of us think. Everyone hates him cause what?.... he left Cleveland to try to win some championships? Get over it how many other players have left their teams for the same reasons but noone says ****. NOT JUST IN BASKETBALL. The man is after a RING!! These finals are going to be good, dont matter which team wins, they both deserve it.

Last edited by rubeng; 05-29-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who says that LeBron is better than Jordan is a communist and hates America.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by arcguy
anyone who says that lebron is better than jordan is a communist and hates america.
lol...
Old 05-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant early in their careers were weak as hell. How come Scottie couldn't win a title when he was in Portland and Houston? Michael Jordan made both of them. While I agree that it took a collective effort, but the fact remains that Jordan was the CATALYST for the team. Until LeBron James puts together a dynasty, win titles consistently, finals MVP (not regular season), he should NOT be compared to Jordan. He's no where near close to being in the same category as Jordan. All this is premature, unfounded hype. GTFOH

I need people to back off of LeBron's nuts and please put the dick down!
No s hit buddy you just proved my point. I can't stand lebron but he is a great player, I never said he was close to MJ but I guess you can't read. Scottie didn't win after chicago for the same reason MJ didn't win in washington they were fossilized. All I'm saying is that MJ had a great supporting cast, especially with pippen. If pippen wasn't on those championship teams MJ wouldn't have 6 rings thats the point I'm making to the other retard.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowredz
Lebron took a paycut to go to Miami. Nice try though.....

Jordan had a great supporting team. Underated because his greatness overshadowed it.

Now statistical wise, whose numbers are going to be better? The guy that plays for a well balaced, defensive minded basketball team (Da Bulls).... Or the one man show on a pretty bad team (Cavaliers).

One on one I think MJ is a much better shooter and Lebron is bigger and stronger. Who knows. But who cares about 1 on 1 anyways??? Nobody does that anymore

"would u stay at a job where u are getting paid minimum wage when u can get paid a lot more? nope."
This is what you call an analogy look it up they are pretty interesting. if you are gonna compare a player to another are u gonna look at who's team is better or the individual? when you compare someone to another you compare them one on one so yea i would say one on one contact is kinda important.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by OHH RLY?
The fact that you did not answer my question certifies you in the same category
Kobe is an AMAZING player, but by your logic, Wilt should be crowned the best of all time because he scored over 100 in a game.

For the record, I'd take Kobe as my #1 since Jordan decline from his prime. No question. He is better than Lebron.

I did not read all of the posts, but I'm sure supporting cast has been mentioned. Jordan's #2 and #3 guys were not top 10 league players. Wade is. Bosh is debatable. Probably not quite. Jordan never had a Wade to dish to. Pippen was good for a couple of years, but he wasn't anywhere close to Wade.

This guy gets overlooked all of the time. Amazing player all around...and I mean every aspect of the game...he damn near mastered it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrEsNS9zKg
Old 05-30-2011, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Kobe is an AMAZING player, but by your logic, Wilt should be crowned the best of all time because he scored over 100 in a game.

For the record, I'd take Kobe as my #1 since Jordan decline from his prime. No question. He is better than Lebron.

I did not read all of the posts, but I'm sure supporting cast has been mentioned. Jordan's #2 and #3 guys were not top 10 league players. Wade is. Bosh is debatable. Probably not quite. Jordan never had a Wade to dish to. Pippen was good for a couple of years, but he wasn't anywhere close to Wade.

This guy gets overlooked all of the time. Amazing player all around...and I mean every aspect of the game...he damn near mastered it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrEsNS9zKg
guy was great on offense and defense. dreamshake!!

even shaq gave him compliments because he said hakeem was the only center that would play him straight up and not flop like the others.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You guys saying Lebron is better, or even as good as Jordan, are delusional.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned

I was watchin those hakeem vids the other day, classic
Old 05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
11 Second Club

I don't hold anything against Lebron for leaving Cleveland - he wants a ring more than anything in the world and he left to get one. I hate how he did it, but I don't hate him for doing it. That being said - these next 5-8 years will be very telling... if he doesn't walk away with atleast 3 rings, I would see it as a failure. I couldn't imagine trying to say he was better than MJ in his prime until he has several championships under his belt.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
No s hit buddy you just proved my point. I can't stand lebron but he is a great player, I never said he was close to MJ but I guess you can't read. Scottie didn't win after chicago for the same reason MJ didn't win in washington they were fossilized. All I'm saying is that MJ had a great supporting cast, especially with pippen. If pippen wasn't on those championship teams MJ wouldn't have 6 rings thats the point I'm making to the other retard.
Jordan was 40 years old when he played for the wizards,when he was a wizard he was out of the game for several years,he wasnt in his prime anymore.

When jordan retired the first time he left a whole team
(not just Pippen) with Championship experience, if Pippen was a super allstar
he should
of won a championship on his own WITH THE "TEAM" JORDAN LEFT. because coach, they always had. And even more to prove the
point, when Jordan came back and what do ya
know????? 3 more rings for Pippen?
Old 05-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Launching!

ws6toto beat me too it. Jordan left for two years & Scottie didn't hold the team down. Yes Scottie was good, but Jordan could have done the same thing without him. I will have to look back at some older footage, but was Scottie there during all of the championships?
Old 05-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
I don't hold anything against Lebron for leaving Cleveland - he wants a ring more than anything in the world and he left to get one. I hate how he did it, but I don't hate him for doing it. That being said - these next 5-8 years will be very telling... if he doesn't walk away with atleast 3 rings, I would see it as a failure. I couldn't imagine trying to say he was better than MJ in his prime until he has several championships under his belt.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

Jordan asked you guys to speak up, he's having a hard time hearing you over how awesome he is.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:38 AM
Launching!

^^^^ain't it the truth.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Spritle
Jordan asked you guys to speak up, he's having a hard time hearing you over how awesome he is.

"Sorry bro, I'll try not to break your ankles next time."

Old 05-31-2011, 01:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OHH RLY?
"Sorry bro, I'll try not to break your ankles next time."
Haha - using Kobe in his prime vs. MJ in his 40's really doesn't help your cause unless you were just looking for an excuse to post an image
Old 05-31-2011, 02:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spritle

Ouch! That hurts
Old 05-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Haha - using Kobe in his prime vs. MJ in his 40's really doesn't help your cause unless you were just looking for an excuse to post an image
Kobe as in his prime then?

Old 05-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ws6toto
Jordan was 40 years old when he played for the wizards,when he was a wizard he was out of the game for several years,he wasnt in his prime anymore.

When jordan retired the first time he left a whole team
(not just Pippen) with Championship experience, if Pippen was a super allstar
he should
of won a championship on his own WITH THE "TEAM" JORDAN LEFT. because coach, they always had. And even more to prove the
point, when Jordan came back and what do ya
know????? 3 more rings for Pippen?
Maybe I'm not making my point clearly enough for the retards here. My point is that MJ and pippen needed each other to win titles. Maybe you tards don't remember MJ never won anything by himself either. It wasn't until he had pippen, phil jackson and the rest of his supporting cast that the bulls started winning. So like I have said over and over 20 different ways, they needed each other.

Quick Reply: Tired of the media trying to tell me LeBron is better than Jordan