In-N-Out Burger ... Opening Day In Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssteven
Im a californian. In &Out is good but I have had better. I hate the lines, but the employees are all white english speaking clean cut kids that have a brain. Austins location will be open in august.
your kidding right?

Every In and Out I have been to was run by hispanics. Yes they could speak english, but you could tell it was not their first language.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Im a californian. In &Out is good but I have had better. I hate the lines, but the employees are all white english speaking clean cut kids that have a brain. Austins location will be open in august.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
I think its cuz In-N-Out is a Cali thing... People from cali would say the same about whataburger sayin that it isnt all that either.
yeah. they're probably too high to know what tastes good anyways.

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Frostys>Whataburger>In N out
none of those fresh, mom n pop burgers here, beat it buster!

in all seriousness, ive only been to frosty's once and it was awesome. need to head out there more often, especially since my girlfriend lives at unt lol

i hear they all have Ph.D's from UC Berkley

btw, anyone in DFW ever go to griffs or kincaids? those are my favorite lol
Old 06-04-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanna go try out Griffs. I've heard good and bad about Kincaids. How's twisted root?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I like In N out but its nothing great. What I really miss from Cali is the chinese food is actually made by Asians not pureto Ricans or Mexicans That None of you can knock on LOL well at least in San Antonio.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
I wanna go try out Griffs. I've heard good and bad about Kincaids. How's twisted root?
Griffs is hit or miss. Been a few times, usually pretty good but I've had a bad one once or twice. Kincaids is always good, but too expensive. Never been to twisted root, but my buddy said it was good so I may try it sometime
Old 06-04-2011, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by svg210
I like In N out but its nothing great. What I really miss from Cali is the chinese food is actually made by Asians not pureto Ricans or Mexicans That None of you can knock on LOL well at least in San Antonio.
Come to Houston sometime, big Asian population, 3rd largest Vietnamese pop in the country=kickass pho and chinese food...but I hear yah, gotta check the kitchen to ensure you have real Asians working the wok
Old 06-04-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

I've lived in Cali and Texas and I have to say In n Out is good **** but Whataburger is my go to place.

For In and Out-
Tip #1 - They give drive thru the priority. Even if the drive thru line is wrapped around the building but there are 3 people inside the restaurant - do the drive thru.

Tip # 2 - got to eat it within 10 mins. If it sits longer you'll notice a difference.

Carls Jr also just hit Houston...not sure if they are a long term player though..

Let the burger wars begin!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:23 PM

I went to the one in Frisco, tx and the line was way worse then that
Old 06-07-2011, 10:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
LOL@ Vid, those folks are nuts...In-N-Out is way overrated...I ate quite a bit of In-N-Out while working on an A&E project in LA, production crew kept ordering that ****. I really failed to see what the fuss was about, it was decent, but by no means the end all, be all burger they make it out to be. I would personally take a whataburger over one any day. My favorite around here is the little bitty burger barn at antoine/tc jester..
A&E has some good ****, what were you working on?

Quick Reply: In-N-Out Burger ... Opening Day In Texas