the real reason why we are in Libya & Iraq?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HTX
With the exception of Hawaii and Vietnam t.he us has always rebuilt the countries it has invaded. The result is a country twice as strong as it was prior and that more powerful country becomes loyal to the US.
Hmmm sounds like what the Roman's did and we all know how that went.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:13 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OneBadZ0Sick
Hmmm sounds like what the Roman's did and we all know how that went.
If we ever fall I believe it will be from the inside... just like the Romans.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

What it all comes down to is history always seems to repeat itself, the government will turn corrupt, people will always care just for themselves and nations will fall as others will rise. All you can do enjoy the ride and look out for your family.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1965GP
As I thought? Just remember that we are the only player that plays by the rules.

I find what you have said very disrespectful to the very troops that have served so that you can voice your uneducated opinion.
Rules? What rules are we playing by exactly? You call me uneducated but it seems I'm the only one who looks into what the actual troops are saying about being deployed over there. I don't care if you find what I say to be disrespectful, that's your opinion and it doesn't change the truth. Furthermore, how can I disrespect people who are just following orders? Granted it was their choice to go into the service and follow these lunatics but I digress.

the government will turn corrupt
Will? We crossed that bridge long ago. It's also not a question of "if" we fall, it's a question of when and the dominoes have already started to fall.

Last edited by Morbid; 06-11-2011 at 01:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Morbid
Rules? What rules are we playing by exactly? You call me uneducated but it seems I'm the only one who looks into what the actual troops are saying about being deployed over there. I don't care if you find what I say to be disrespectful, that's your opinion and it doesn't change the truth.

Will? We crossed that bridge long ago.
Trust me I know. I am majoring in political science and know a good amount about our government, and being a former Marine as of last year for 4 years I saw and heard a lot of things I really could not believe up until that time. All I can say is, Americans need to wake up and see what really is going on around them.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:41 AM
On The Tree

Trust me I know. I am majoring in political science and know a good amount about our government, and being a former Marine as of last year for 4 years I saw and heard a lot of things I really could not believe up until that time. All I can say is, Americans need to wake up and see what really is going on around them.
I don't remember learning this in any of my Poly sci classes. you must go to UT lol. well, I guess as a fellow political science major(and therefore an expert on everything political ) I disagree with what you're saying. our differing assertions of fact will collide and form some sort of time warp thing, which I believe will destroy this country. Not a series of invasions by gothic tribes or a mass sterilization due to the use of lead dinnerware.

to everyone in general, if you don't like your country, then gtfo. nobody is asking you to stay here. tired of all this half baked theory crap and then being told that I'm stupid or ignorant for not agreeing. now somebody close this thread before they start forming a drum circle
Old 06-11-2011, 05:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
I don't remember learning this in any of my Poly sci classes. you must go to UT lol. well, I guess as a fellow political science major(and therefore an expert on everything political ) I disagree with what you're saying. our differing assertions of fact will collide and form some sort of time warp thing, which I believe will destroy this country. Not a series of invasions by gothic tribes or a mass sterilization due to the use of lead dinnerware.

to everyone in general, if you don't like your country, then gtfo. nobody is asking you to stay here. tired of all this half baked theory crap and then being told that I'm stupid or ignorant for not agreeing. now somebody close this thread before they start forming a drum circle
Have you ever been out of this country and seen the world first hand? And I never said I was a expert, just stated my "major". This debate could go on forever, at the end of the day your gonna believe what you believe in and I will believe what I believe in so might as well leave it at that
Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

no such thing as a 'former' Marine

...just sayin'

Rah
Old 06-11-2011, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Have you ever been out of this country and seen the world first hand? And I never said I was a expert, just stated my "major". This debate could go on forever, at the end of the day your gonna believe what you believe in and I will believe what I believe in so might as well leave it at that
yes, we should agree to disagree.

however, im curious as to what you learned in your extensive travels abroad that you found so profound that it made you see your country the way you do. not knocking you or anything, but given new evidence im always willing to change my opinion if its reasonable. to answer your question, ive only been to mexico and canada so im hardly what you might consider cosmopolitan. but for what its worth, i know several soldiers and alot of foreign people that dont seem to have any problem with what we're doing, including an iraqi and a couple persians.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:10 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Wait... I'm confused. ZOsick, Where do you stand on this?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HTX
Wait... I'm confused. ZOsick, Where do you stand on this?
seems like a toned down version of morbid lol
Old 06-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Launching!

we the people, are slaves to the media
Old 06-12-2011, 01:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
we the people, are slaves to the media
It's because most of the people in the United States are still asleep. As long as it doesn't interfere with their daily lives then it doesn't exist. They trust what the government and media tell them to be 100% truth and anyone who speaks against it to be crazy. They have the most powerful tool known to mankind (the internet) and don't care to use it to find the truth.

They'll all wake up to the reality we're in eventually. Some are connecting the dots a little faster than others while some can see the connections but they're still in denial.

Maybe these videos will help them open their eyes a little bit. If they can manage to watch the videos in their entirety and RESEARCH the information found within, they won't like what they find but it'll be the truth.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there's so much more out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGXVic15ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUqRoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUDWQ0U7N8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OkITedQrek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4
Old 06-13-2011, 01:55 AM
On The Tree

Well if the towers were demolished, how did they get all of the explosives in there without anyone noticing? Someone would would've noticed it and either reported it or did nothing. Obviously didn't get reported, so you're suggesting that the people in the building were all complicit with their own deaths and those of everyone else that day. So then the bombs must've been hidden during construction, which means this was Nixons super sneaky plot, not Bush's

And you would think that if this were a gov inside job, someone would have blown the whistle by now. He'd be an American hero for discovering the "truth". Furthermore, you'd think Julian Assange would have published a document related to it, but even he thinks the truthers are stupid. But wait, people are claiming he's a cis asset now, because he doesn't agree with them. As if the majority of Americans believed this crap to the extent the cia needed him anyway.

Also, I don't believe the cia does too many "hits". Their clandestine service is not what most people think it is. Nowhere near jack bauer or agent xxx ****. They're 99% analysts fighting the war on terror from a pc. They do have some spooks running around, but again they usually collect intelligence. Jsoc is the "assassination brigade" I believe ...

Lastly, your first vid wouldn't play for me, but judging from the title, its about osama being linked to the cia. I thought this was common knowledge. he and most of the people were fighting right now are linked to the muja hideen(sp), who were trained and funded by the cia back in the 80s. That might not be what the vid was about, but I guess the nsa didn't want me to see the "truth" via a half assed YouTube video made in some weirdo's mom's basement.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
Well if the towers were demolished, how did they get all of the explosives in there without anyone noticing? Someone would would've noticed it and either reported it or did nothing. Obviously didn't get reported, so you're suggesting that the people in the building were all complicit with their own deaths and those of everyone else that day. So then the bombs must've been hidden during construction, which means this was Nixons super sneaky plot, not Bush's
Did you do any research? Any at all? George Bush's little brother Marvin was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the WTC, United Airlines, and Dulles airport. For weeks before the attacks everyone in the buildings were being evacuated a number of times and on the 6th bomb sniffing dogs were removed. They also had a power outage in WTC2 weeks before from floors 50 and up which disabled everything including security cameras. There's SO MUCH more to this that you really need to investigate yourself and see just how many "coincidences" there were on that day.

but I guess the nsa didn't want me to see the "truth" via a half assed YouTube video made in some weirdo's mom's basement.
I figured I'd make it easier for everyone by providing videos instead of pages of text that I know no one will read through. I'm sure they can all grasp a few minutes of video then research the information themselves. That may be a tall order for some. If they're not open to the possibilities then they'll close their mind to any information that goes against theirs.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:37 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Internet. = media. You are a slave to it.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
Internet. = media. You are a slave to it.
Good retort.

Following that logic, any information outside of your own experience is "media."

The key difference being the media on the TV is owned by someone with an agenda, the internet is not. I'll admit there's a lot of disinformation and false information out there but that's where you use your brain to sort through it all.

Rather than coming back with witty replies, provide some substance to back up your point.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:16 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Long story short... I have met the enemy. I have eaten meals with them. Slept in close quarters with them. Talked with them. And of course tracked them down and captured them.
Believe me when I say they want you dead. Your parents, children, neighboors... all non Muslims. The only two things stopping them are the Atlantic ocean and coalition forces.

But as far as you know I am just another ******* on the internet...
Old 06-13-2011, 09:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
Long story short... I have met the enemy. I have eaten meals with them. Slept in close quarters with them. Talked with them. And of course tracked them down and captured them.
Believe me when I say they want you dead. Your parents, children, neighboors... all non Muslims. The only two things stopping them are the Atlantic ocean and coalition forces.

But as far as you know I am just another ******* on the internet...
Why is that? Why do they want us dead? It's because of our freedom, right? Give me a break.

Let's just agree to disagree. You'll come around eventually like everyone else, you just need more convincing but never bother to look for it.

Long story short... humans are a cancer, no matter their nationality.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:49 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

You need to take your own advise and get some.E first hand experience before you try preaching. You will be surprised how simple things are.