the real reason why we are in Libya & Iraq?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Morbid
Why is that? Why do they want us dead? It's because of our freedom, right? Give me a break.
It is because we defend non muslims and we dedend a non muslim world. They don't give tgwo ***** about money or power. For them it is a modern day crusade.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:10 AM
On The Tree

what about the flashes and series of explosions typical of a demolition that were not present at the wtc? for example:

here's an implosion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4er...eature=related

and heres one of the towers falling at 7:43 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qddt-_zu4D0

no flashes, no bangs, no demolition. not to mention, the pressure created from a bunch of bombs going off probably would have blown glass panes off the building, which did not happen.

also, little marvin bush was on the board of directors of securacom, which doesnt mean much, especially considering that he left the board in 2000 due to not being reelected. furthermore, john o'neill was what you would call the head of security of the wtc, and he went down with the towers. i dunno about you, but if i had evacuated a bunch of people from the towers in order to plant some bombs to detonate on 9/11, chances are i wouldnt show up for work on 9/11. but he did, and he died so i dont think your story is very plausible.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HTX
You need to take your own advise and get some.E first hand experience before you try preaching. You will be surprised how simple things are.
I advised getting first hand experience? I advised actual research and not being spoon fed information from the media.

You will be surprised how simple that is.

I'm done, it's not worth the effort of me holding your or anyone elses hand and connecting the dots for you. If you want to know the truth, you'll find it. If not, that's your choice.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:18 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
what about the flashes and series of explosions typical of a demolition that were not present at the wtc? for example:

no flashes, no bangs, no demolition. not to mention, the pressure created from a bunch of bombs going off probably would have blown glass panes off the building, which did not happen.
... and if they wanted the demolition to not look like an obvious demolition, you would think they would try to hide the visuals. Eye witnesses including fire fighters and employees that were there reported hearing the explosions, etc. Again, research is your friend.

also, little marvin bush was on the board of directors of securacom, which doesnt mean much, especially considering that he left the board in 2000 due to not being reelected. furthermore, john o'neill was what you would call the head of security of the wtc, and he went down with the towers. i dunno about you, but if i had evacuated a bunch of people from the towers in order to plant some bombs to detonate on 9/11, chances are i wouldnt show up for work on 9/11. but he did, and he died so i dont think your story is very plausible.
Whether he knew or did not isn't for me to say. It seems you did a little bit of research, now you just need to continue on that path and see what else you dig up. Look into the 9/11 Official Report of why Building 7 fell.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:30 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

I advised getting first hand experience? I advised actual research and not being spoon fed information from the media.

You will be surprised how simple that is.

I'm done, it's not worth the effort of me holding your or anyone elses hand and connecting the dots for you. If you want to know the truth, you'll find it. If not, that's your choice.
Lol like I said I have met the enemy and lived with them. What more rescould I possibly need?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:40 AM
On The Tree

Why is that? Why do they want us dead? It's because of our freedom, right? Give me a break.

Let's just agree to disagree. You'll come around eventually like everyone else, you just need more convincing but never bother to look for it.

Long story short... humans are a cancer, no matter their nationality.
most muslims don't hate us. there are extremists, as in any culture, who truly believe in that "death to the infadels" jihaddist crap. i know many muslim people and when asked they are almost embarrassed to admit that these wackos exist. like htx said, its largely a religious affair. it also has much to do with our fervent defense and support of israel.

i do not think these extremists are simply jealous of our things. its much deeper and darker than that. people dont just blow themselves up because they want some blue jeans and chevrolet. or because they're jealous of our freedoms. if anything, they reject all of those things in favor of traditionalism and sharia. they do this, because they genuinely want to kill each and every one of us due to false ideology and bad religion.

if you truly believe that humans are a cancer, then i feel sorry for you. no wonder your handle is 'morbid'. your beliefs are dangerous, not to us because 99% of the people will not believe what you say, but rather to yourself. normally i wouldnt bother even commenting on something as stupid as what you just said, but i'll bite this time. the way i see it, God would not have made us the way we are if he did not intend for us to be the way we are. i did not choose to be born or to live the way i live. neither did you or anybody else. all you have to do is do what you have to do to survive with what you have.

however, something tells me youre an atheist, so i'll describe this in a more secular manner. darwin preached natural selection and survival of the fittest. humans have proved to be the fittest as evidenced by our position in the world. you cannot blame a human for being at the top no more than you could blame a lion killing and eating a wildebeest. and remember, humans have not always been this way. but by using our brains, we have proved to be more "fit" than other species, and therefore more dominant. if you think about it, we're just being our natural selves.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

. it also has much to do with our fervent defense and support of israel.
Again, we're meddling in affairs that don't concern us.

however, something tells me youre an atheist, so i'll describe this in a more secular manner. darwin preached natural selection and survival of the fittest. humans have proved to be the fittest as evidenced by our position in the world. you cannot blame a human for being at the top no more than you could blame a lion killing and eating a wildebeest. and remember, humans have not always been this way. but by using our brains, we have proved to be more "fit" than other species, and therefore more dominant. if you think about it, we're just being our natural selves.
I'm not Atheist nor do I identify myself with any label. I don't believe in "God" as described in the Bible but I have my own views that make sense to me. If you believe in God or whomever, that's your choice and no one should care otherwise.

Anyway, it's been fun. I think we can let this die now.