So Im at walmart getting gas today.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So Im at walmart getting gas today.....

As usual theres always a scumbag begging and what not. Well this guy was trying bigtime. He was leaning against a nice motorhome( $70,000 style) He walks over to me as Im pumping gas and asks if he can get $5.00 for gas for his motorhome cause he ran out. REDFLAG #1 If you can afford that rig, you can afford gas. So I asked if I can see inside his rig. REDFLAG #2 he said his wife was asleep inside didnt want to wake her. OK I said show me your keys. RedFlag #3 The scumbag says he misplaced them. Smiling I said I would gladly fill his motorhome with gas if he opened the door and showed me inside. By that time he knew he was busted and started walking AWAY from the motorhome. About 10 min the later the real owners came out from walmart. Too bad we just cant shoot these ******** and be done with the problem.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
11 Second Club

LOL wow man, Good call. I totally agree...i hate these asshats that begg me for money at the gas pumps. Some even have the audacity to suggest letting them swipe my card when i tell them i don't have cash... WTF?
Old 06-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn ppl SMH...good play making him feel he is caught
Old 06-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I drive a lot for work and since I bought the H2 it is almost guaranteed that I will get hit up for 'gas money' from someone once a weekand they will probably be riding a stolen bike.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1965GP
I drive a lot for work and since I bought the H2 it is almost guaranteed that I will get hit up for 'gas money' from someone once a weekand they will probably be riding a stolen bike.
Really? Never heard of anyone doing that.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha thats funny ****!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Around where I live in austin you see beggers all the time at intersections. I guage them by the shoes they wear. You see nice shoes ...they aint broke or homeless. Ive even seen yacking on cell phones between lights, then jump up, do the 4 car walk and then back on the milkcrate. A true homeless man or woman has leather cracked skin, missing teeth and crappy shoes and butt ugly, flea invested dog lying next to them.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I don't give money if they ask for money. If they ask for food I will go inside and buy them something. Had a guy asking my dad for money to buy some food, my dad tells him to go inside the store with him and pick something out. The guy gets pissed and walks off...
Old 06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

I got a bum some food and he got all pissed. He took the burgers back into mcdonalds and tried to get a refund.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:40 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Man, i have ******** step to me when i am driving my mullet machine asking for change, i tell them to look at my car and remeber the way it sounds pulling up, i might not make it home, LOL.

Ask obama for change, LOL.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Teching In

I stopped reading when you said, "So Im at WALMART getting gas today....."
Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by imsuperthanks4asking
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-14-2011, 07:00 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by imsuperthanks4asking
lol me too!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So.. he walked up and asked for 1 gallon worth of gas for his motorhome?

He's busted right there..

my PICKUP cost me $85 to drive 300 miles and it has that active fuel management stuff.. I can't imagine what it costs to operate a motorhome these days..
Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
I don't give money if they ask for money. If they ask for food I will go inside and buy them something. Had a guy asking my dad for money to buy some food, my dad tells him to go inside the store with him and pick something out. The guy gets pissed and walks off...

Somehting similiar happened to me. I was at a stoplight, guys asked for money to buy food. I handed him a hamburger I just bought from Jack in the Box. as I drove away, I looked in the mirror as he was throwing it on the ground. Screwed it up for all the beggars.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hell, a gallon of gas in a motorhome would've gotten him to the other side of the parking lot
Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssteven
Around where I live in austin you see beggers all the time at intersections. I guage them by the shoes they wear. You see nice shoes ...they aint broke or homeless. Ive even seen yacking on cell phones between lights, then jump up, do the 4 car walk and then back on the milkcrate. A true homeless man or woman has leather cracked skin, missing teeth and crappy shoes and butt ugly, flea invested dog lying next to them.

I busted out laughing at the office when I read this. I understand what your say though.

I go to Parkland hospital twice a week and see the same homeless man every day. He has one hand and no feet seats in the wheelchair on the corner.

I have done the Google maps guess who’s in the picture at that corner yup same guy.

I do feel sorry for this man like you said you know when someones really homeless and not faking it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...2&ved=0CAQQtgM

Attached Thumbnails So Im at walmart getting gas today.....-pic.jpg  
Old 06-14-2011, 09:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 408ws6ta
I got a bum some food and he got all pissed. He took the burgers back into mcdonalds and tried to get a refund.
Just damn, he didn't your burgers man!
Old 06-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ssteven
As usual theres always a scumbag begging and what not. Well this guy was trying bigtime. He was leaning against a nice motorhome( $70,000 style) He walks over to me as Im pumping gas and asks if he can get $5.00 for gas for his motorhome cause he ran out. REDFLAG #1 If you can afford that rig, you can afford gas. So I asked if I can see inside his rig. REDFLAG #2 he said his wife was asleep inside didnt want to wake her. OK I said show me your keys. RedFlag #3 The scumbag says he misplaced them. Smiling I said I would gladly fill his motorhome with gas if he opened the door and showed me inside. By that time he knew he was busted and started walking AWAY from the motorhome. About 10 min the later the real owners came out from walmart. Too bad we just cant shoot these ******** and be done with the problem.
i dont know why you've got to be all detective about it, when he asked for money you could have just said no

and besides, who runs walmart gas in their car?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

honestly not to sound like a jerk...but beggers are flippin anoying. I hate them. They ALWAYS come up to me when getting gas. Get a ******* job...really
I hate that i feel like i have to be polite...i mean i dont want to be rude...but sometimes you just have to tell them...i dont want to give you money!
Goos call man!