Any carbed lsx guys near Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -HATERMAKER-
No never have done business with him but I couldn't do business with someone who talks bad about one of my friends business but other than that my good friend Leo said he did a good job on this last tune . I'm not sayin he can't tune at all and if you can get a tune anywhere close on an efi car I give you credit because I couldn't. But I once heard about him awhile back and was gonna call and ran across one of his old threads about xhp. But I give him props on getting the ones he has done right but a few of my friends have been unhappy
You never named those who where unhappy. I don't expect you to be able to make up even one name that matches a person that would be unhappy with my tuning.
After Leo fixed the parts on the car that were bad I was able to tune it the way it is now. The initial tune I did on the car allowed him to drive it for six months without an update. That is far superior compared to the XHP two day tune.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
Not yet, I'm going to get Daniel going on it in the next few weeks.

Yep, its getting a carb.
Are you putting an auto in it or staying standard?
Old 07-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Teching In

You keep lying out of your *** I took leos car to extreme it was there for 1 hour and I drove it back to him no problems then later he took it to you and it made 4xx which it made that when extreme first put the car together but like I said you keep bad mouthing people I am very cool with and work hard to please people and you keep on talkin and never stop it gets old especially since you have never done business with them so you go with rumor bullshit and if you say I fixed there tunes I will laugh because they fixed your tune too. Grow up
Old 07-29-2011, 08:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And we should have a little fun run I love to run i don't care win or lose it's all fun to me

That's exactly what Hater told Corey and his brother at Denton when they ran, Its all fun and games, no **** talking after if one of us loses. Well Haters nitrous didnt kick in, pulled it to the RV after, fixed the issue in less then 5mins and went back to ask for the race again and that's when the hatch didn't want to run on the track and **** broke lose. **** talking happened, Corey claimed he gave him his race at the track, hater repeatedly asked for a rematch because of a nitrous issue. But was denied. Hater was told it was gonna have to be done at the street if he wanted a rematch, hater declined said why then when they are at the track, both cars ready and was turned down. So to me it seems like Corey was cool when Hater told him win or lose its a race and for fun.. BUT Corey changed up after the race when Hater asked for a rematch. But its cool. To me it seemed like Hater was a good racer/sport. I would have gave Hater his rematch knowing his nitrous didn't kick on..Just my .02 cents.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Well sorry guys my wife told me I can't play with the old tech guys. Heading to the ranch and hitting the lake up to all the tech guys on here I know it will be hard but y'all should go outside for awhile and I know everyone will still be talkin but I can't wait to see what's goin on while I'm gone. But I will be back sometime soon in full force for whoever wants to rage on tech
Old 07-29-2011, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well sorry guys my wife told me I can't play with the old tech guys. Heading to the ranch and hitting the lake up to all the tech guys on here I know it will be hard but y'all should go outside for awhile and I know everyone will still be talkin but I can't wait to see what's goin on while I'm gone. But I will be back sometime soon in full force for whoever wants to rage on tech
Full force like John Force???,..... I hope so..
Old 07-29-2011, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You keep lying out of your *** I took leos car to extreme it was there for 1 hour and I drove it back to him no problems then later he took it to you and it made 4xx which it made that when extreme first put the car together but like I said you keep bad mouthing people I am very cool with and work hard to please people and you keep on talkin and never stop it gets old especially since you have never done business with them so you go with rumor bullshit and if you say I fixed there tunes I will laugh because they fixed your tune too. Grow up
I never put his car on the dyno when I tuned it the first time. When it left XHP it made a whopping 350rwhp smoking like a freight train. This week it made 404 rwhp.
I'm so far advanced in tuning compared to XHP it's comical. They will never be able to fix one of my tunes (if the opportunity even presented itself) . Arvil wouldn't even know what he was looking at. Ive forgot more about HPtuners then he will learn in a lifetime. Don't change him now. His terrible tuning makes me look like a god behind the computer.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Launching!

Ive forgot more about HPtuners then he will learn in a lifetime
that a good line and true
Old 07-30-2011, 08:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Auto...
Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What area do you stay in and what track do you usually go to????? Oh man I'm not that fast man I'm not real slow but Its just how I like it I heard your pretty fast should be a fun run
Forney .... I race at Dallas Raceway in Crandall 1/4 track.

If you heard I was fast it must have been from someone really slow lol

My best so far was a 10.85 but that was a long time ago .I have done a lot to it in the last few months I just have no clue what it will run.

I hope for super low 10's to a high 9 if I get that I will be happy.

I don't run my car all the time I built my car for my son... He's the one that got me to fix up my car.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:59 PM
11 Second Club

You're shooting for the same numbers I am........ nice.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KL20
You're shooting for the same numbers I am........ nice.
Oh hell now I have to change mine lol j/k
Old 07-31-2011, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Na I'll just lower mine!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
9 Second Club

This thread=PRICELESS!! Sam is the best, bar none!