Any carbed lsx guys near Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 09:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by foggedpacecar
lmao i ran to the trailer you were offerd a 500 doller race after i drug you at the track and you said no i told you i ran you'r race now you run mine you said no end of story. you act like i was scared thats so funny you kept on me to run you again and again so i did only ramping the controler to 50% just as i thought you were a waste of gas and time what do you want me to keep racing you till i spin or break
Now this is getting good!!!

Old 07-25-2011, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -HATERMAKER-
come on sam lets get things right before you say them i ran in the 6.2 class and i was on a 150 with 25 degrees timing and i had it dialed in at a 6.21 all night and a guy named cory that i have been wanting to race came over and asked if i wanted to race i said yes but i only run a 6.2 right now on lil pills but lets do it and when we went to run my full throttle switch broke i went back to the trailer fixed came back and he said he wouldn't run me again and put his **** on the trailer and ran.... you don't want to see my **** on kill and neither does that green mustang on a 250 lol and if you really want to know what i run ask my good friend leo his car has been with you for awhile if you know what i mean lol but you did get 2 things right i did go a 6.2 since i was dialed in for that class and second i did run cory and i will run anyone anytime! can you say the same????????????
Your posts are hard as **** to read. Do you talk like that in person?
Im sure Cory put his car on the trailer because dealing with you to get that one race was way too much work for free.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Now this is getting good!!!

Watch the video.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:09 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Only a cheap carb guy would ever believe that a 750cfm carb on that Victor Jr intake outflows a 90 mm fast intake.
Did i mention a 750? Or a Vic Jr?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Watch the video.
Post the damn link !!! whats taking you so long lol

edit watching the video now lol

Holy **** that was BAD lol hahah

Damn I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose lol best movie quote ever lol

Last edited by SSHAWK; 07-25-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:17 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Did look like a N2O car running without the N20, LOL.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Post the damn link !!! whats taking you so long lol

edit watching the video now lol
post #46 sir
Old 07-25-2011, 10:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Did i mention a 750? Or a Vic Jr?
You didnt need to. If you have a Vic SR or anything bigger than a 750 carb you need to rethink the combo.

Oh and your thread about carb ls1's shows you have a Vic JR and a 750 carb.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Teching In

well my nitrous didn't hit and you and everyone else knows it why wouldn't you run again?????? and i think its funny you knew exactly what pills and what i ran that night and i didn't change a thing. and y'all walk up asking lets flip for lane actin all cool and i said i don't care what lane have which ever one you want idc and all i said is no **** talkin you know what i run tonight and what pills and as soon as you got a win over my motor pass you act all hard which is funny to me if you and everyone else knows what i mean lmfao.... your scared that a 22 year old on a 150 was gonna put it on your *** and if you where sitting there why not run it again you have no reason at all but if you ask me my nitrous not hitting is sure better than your fireworks show you put on that is a waste of time and plus sam i wouldn't talk you don't have **** and even if you did that bitch wouldn't be done for 2 years the way you get your customers cars done but big motor will be up and running in 3 weeks who ever wants it let me know unless your a tuner with no car.... cory i would run with a cheap win too if i was you!!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

starting to really get good now!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Teching In

well my nitrous didn't hit and you and everyone else knows it why wouldn't you run again?????? and i think its funny you knew exactly what pills and what i ran that night and i didn't change a thing. and y'all walk up asking lets flip for lane actin all cool and i said i don't care what lane have which ever one you want idc and all i said is no **** talkin you know what i run tonight and what pills and as soon as you got a win over my motor pass you act all hard which is funny to me if you and everyone else knows what i mean lmfao.... your scared that a 22 year old on a 150 was gonna put it on your *** and if you where sitting there why not run it again you have no reason at all but if you ask me my nitrous not hitting is sure better than your fireworks show you put on that is a waste of time and plus sam i wouldn't talk you don't have **** and even if you did that bitch wouldn't be done for 2 years the way you get your customers cars done but big motor will be up and running in 3 weeks who ever wants it let me know unless your a tuner with no car.... cory i would run with a cheap win too if i was you!!
my car was popping on the rev limiter i was looking in the side view laughing at you'r *** and not watching the shift light won't happen again. as i have said 20 times you were offered a 500 race you scamperd off like a bitch in the night because you know the only thing you have to save face is the bottle did not come on
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sam i wouldn't talk you don't have **** and even if you did that bitch wouldn't be done for 2 years the way you get your customers cars done but big motor will be up and running in 3 weeks who ever wants it let me know unless your a tuner with no car.... cory i would run with a cheap win too if i was you!!
Haha.
You hurt my feelings telling me I work slow. I do things the correct way so that problems like a WOT switch dont cause the embaressment we watched in the video.
Like I told you before I have no need to race you and the circus you bring to the track with you. Plus 6.2's with a 408 on a 150 is not exactly setting any records. Stock CI motor cars run that kind of ET on 150 pills. Maybe you need to turn it back to EFI?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Teching In

-HATERMAKER- why do you have a video that says coming to a track or street near you when you don't get down on the street?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Teching In

lol don't act like you could see anywhere past 5 feet with those damn things you wear... it hurts my eyes...... i even went back up there called you out over the intercom in front of everyone and when i come back around i see a bunch of 40 year olds hustling to put a 6.0 car on a trailer EMBARRASSING lol.... you put your **** up like a 16 year old bitch and you know it along with the other thousand people there
Old 07-25-2011, 10:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 89camaro
starting to really get good now!
Hell yeah !!!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Haven't had a good thread with actual racing in a while
Old 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Teching In

lol don't act like you could see anywhere past 5 feet with those damn things you wear... it hurts my eyes...... i even went back up there called you out over the intercom in front of everyone and when i come back around i see a bunch of 40 year olds hustling to put a 6.0 car on a trailer EMBARRASSING lol.... you put your **** up like a 16 year old bitch and you know it along with the other thousand people there
you'r a joke 40 lmao i'm alot younger than that punk and 6.0 that shows how stupid you are get a clue. YOU WERE OFFERED A RACE FOR 500 BUCKS YOU SAID NO WHO IS THE PUNK NOW
Old 07-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Teching In

sam i leave on foot brake and i have a glide... well yes you try and make them right but yet when 20 people i know have got there 2 month tunes from you they pull up and the bitch wont even stay running or the mother ****** bounces around from 3000 to 600 and that is not a good tune your not fooling me.....and cory i use to street race until one of my best friends died not to long ago doing it and it was from a guy coming into his lane btw so i choose not to do it if you got a problem with that then go **** yourself if you want to run at the track ill run you anytime im a call away.... but i wont ever see you again you got a lucky run and ran with it but i will have my **** on kill if you can ever reach down and grab something us men call *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sam i leave on foot brake and i have a glide... well yes you try and make them right but yet when 20 people i know have got there 2 month tunes from you they pull up and the bitch wont even stay running or the mother ****** bounces around from 3000 to 600 and that is not a good tune your not fooling me.....and cory i use to street race until one of my best friends died not to long ago doing it and it was from a guy coming into his lane btw so i choose not to do it if you got a problem with that then go **** yourself if you want to run at the track ill run you anytime im a call away.... but i wont ever see you again you got a lucky run and ran with it but i will have my **** on kill if you can ever reach down and grab something us men call *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im talking about footbrake glide cars also but ones with 346 ci motors.
Name the 20 people who you know that have my tune and have problems.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Teching In

lol im sure sam im sure i cant even take your lies serious anymore i use to just bite my tongue and not say a word but now i have to really say you are one funny, stupid, lying ************.