Parents who recieve Child Support pay Annual $25 fee & $3 month

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Its amazing how you start seeing the truth when you get older. Now that im older and am able to talk to my dad because its my choice I know of all the b day cards and failed attemps to contact me. Its nothing I wanna do but its no wonder why some guys just give up and run.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Its pretty bad that **** like this makes me scared to have kids.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try paying child support to a bitch and have the kids living with you for over a year.....shes still collecting the checks and i have the kids..and i still have to go through the motions to get custody....its takin forever.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jiveass
try paying child support to a bitch and have the kids living with you for over a year.....shes still collecting the checks and i have the kids..and i still have to go through the motions to get custody....its takin forever.
Thats pretty scummy but try this one...try being a great dad, never miss a cs payment, see your kids 3-4 times a week, and then when you drop kids off one day you get false allagations thrown at you for abuse! Then you dont see your kids for a month while taking every penny you saved for a bum lawyer just so she can hide behind DCF and say..."they recomended that the father dosent see them". She walks out of court without a verbal scolding while I had to pay to file contempt paperwork and a few grand for the scum lawyer. And just the other day she needs me to watch the kids and I did. Well, come to find out while I was doing her the favor she was at the courthouse filling out paperwork to take me back for more $.

Dude, I would LOOOOOVE to have my kids with me knowing that custody will be changed. Now THAT is a wonderful thing. Also I know it is a knot to deal with but I would fight for that money be paid back!
Old 07-21-2011, 01:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by jiveass
Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Thats pretty scummy but try this one...try being a great dad, never miss a cs payment, see your kids 3-4 times a week, and then when you drop kids off one day you get false allagations thrown at you for abuse! Then you dont see your kids for a month while taking every penny you saved for a bum lawyer just so she can hide behind DCF and say..."they recomended that the father dosent see them". She walks out of court without a verbal scolding while I had to pay to file contempt paperwork and a few grand for the scum lawyer. And just the other day she needs me to watch the kids and I did. Well, come to find out while I was doing her the favor she was at the courthouse filling out paperwork to take me back for more $.

Dude, I would LOOOOOVE to have my kids with me knowing that custody will be changed. Now THAT is a wonderful thing. Also I know it is a knot to deal with but I would fight for that money be paid back!

Funkkkk dat, I don't have it that bad and it's bad enough for me. I would have a very hard time keeping my composure if either one of the above happened to me.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

You know I bitch about my ex all the time and she is taking me to court right now to try to get our custody switched from 50/50 to me having standard visitation. Eventhough I have my son about 80% of the time and she lives with her mom and he hates to stay at her house. Kinda nice to hear I ain't the only one dealing with a bitch, and my bitch couldn't hold a candle to some of the other ones discussed here. You know all the dads need to band together and try to fix this. I understand the system was set up for dead beat dads, but I seem to hear more and more about dead beat moms nowadays getting away with whatever they want.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My ex-wife gave good headache................

I wore my wedding ring on the wrong finger......cause I married the wrong woman......

a few ex wife funnies
Old 07-21-2011, 05:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cowboy97
You know I bitch about my ex all the time and she is taking me to court right now to try to get our custody switched from 50/50 to me having standard visitation. Eventhough I have my son about 80% of the time and she lives with her mom and he hates to stay at her house. Kinda nice to hear I ain't the only one dealing with a bitch, and my bitch couldn't hold a candle to some of the other ones discussed here. You know all the dads need to band together and try to fix this. I understand the system was set up for dead beat dads, but I seem to hear more and more about dead beat moms nowadays getting away with whatever they want.
No doubt. We are not alone...http://www.f4j.com/?gclid=CNWJh9urn6UCFQRM5QodyjSyGg
Old 07-21-2011, 08:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why dont they setup child support as a college fund type account? where a portion will go towards saving until the kid is 18 and another portion goes to the mother?

And why in the hell would the child go to the mother? it should go to the capable parent, This is where Equal Rights blind spot hides this issue in between its butt crack.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:54 PM

Default Disabled vs. OAG

It is so wrong in our state when Texas Office Of The Attorney General wants $21,000 from a person who is disabled and his only income is $771 per month! Then wanting $180 per month from $771 monthly check? Who allows females who make babies and are fully able to work take money from those who can't work and take his or even her livelihood? NCP have rights too! Two people make a baby not just one person! Make the custodial parent show proof and receipts for use of funds NCP sends!

Last edited by Roland Pugh; 04-27-2019 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Left off a part
Old 04-30-2019, 01:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Holly ****. I believe this is the deadest thread I've ever seen come back to life. In my opinion the biggest problem is not taking responsibility for our actions. If our laws made it rougher on me to drop seed and then bail, this **** wouldn't happen so often. None of you suffered as ill effects as these children who grew up in a home without there actual daddy. The child support situation has sucked for quite some time, way before you all knocked up what you consider horrible women. They're all wired wrong, every single one of them. Teach your boys that so they're not blind sided as men.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Received 80 Likes on 49 Posts

No review needed unless she pushes for it. My ex has never pushed for it. I've paid the same in TX child support since 2006. Ends for me in 2020...

Originally Posted by 1bad03snake
My daughter doesn't see much of the 1k I pay. I'm 30k ahead of last year and I come up for review based on this tax year... She will be able to upgrade to a vette with the raise she will get. Child support laws need to be changed to benefit the child more. The parents should split the cost not put it all on the man.
Old 01-13-2020, 03:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The problem is knowing what they do with the money. I know that my wife doesn't get all the state takes. The state wants people on child support...they make about $4 for every dollar that comes in, so NO ITS A RIPOFF! Cs should be set by someone not part of the divorce. That means no judge should have the right to do anything without consent and some sort of checks and balances
Old 01-13-2020, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 475 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by codyvette
Holly ****. I believe this is the deadest thread I've ever seen come back to life.
This was brought up from 2001 Boost versus Supercharger..who wins?
I got screwed on child support back in the day, My child support was set on the previous years income when we short handed and working 70hrs a week, Then I was required to carry the medical insurance but she was supposed to pay half...like that was ever going to happen. In the end it was over half my income. The real kicker was she had the same income as me so she basically got 3/4ths of our combined income.

Last edited by LLLosingit; 01-13-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-13-2020, 04:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Taspeed
The problem is knowing what they do with the money. I know that my wife doesn't get all the state takes. The state wants people on child support...they make about $4 for every dollar that comes in, so NO ITS A RIPOFF! Cs should be set by someone not part of the divorce. That means no judge should have the right to do anything without consent and some sort of checks and balances
Thqis exact thing I'm living 3 years deep and have 0 to show for it due to the amount put on me at $10/hour. The courts have lost 2 packets I sent in to get me out of this or to relive the pain. My debt to income is well over 150% with everything paid off

Quick Reply: Parents who recieve Child Support pay Annual $25 fee & $3 month