Skeeter99 IS A THIEF

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My father in-law did 13 years in Angola in Louisiana... I got in a fight with him years ago over some stupid ****... he didnt like me tappin his daughter.. anyway, that dude was on another level. trying to hit me in the throat, gouge my eyes out and ****.. I ended up dropping a washing machine on him... broke two ribs and he never messed with me again.. hahah
Old 10-06-2011, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skeeter99
I do feel bad about the situation between me JMAC and he has been over to my house and talked to me.

As for Marty he owes me money and knows it i worked there mutiple weekends for free on agreement that it went towards the payment on the intake and then he wants intake back with no offers to pay for my time.
Thank you!!...this is what you need to be stating...aka, your side of the story!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

ive been to jail was out in beaumont for a while almost 10 yrs ago and now im in army with a good family and great life not all ppl that go to jail are **** bags some ppl just make dumb decisions when young or what ever age but as long as they learned from it thats all that matters
Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
My father in-law did 13 years in Angola in Louisiana... I got in a fight with him years ago over some stupid ****... he didnt like me tappin his daughter.. anyway, that dude was on another level. trying to hit me in the throat, gouge my eyes out and ****.. I ended up dropping a washing machine on him... broke two ribs and he never messed with me again.. hahah
You dropped a fuggin washing machine on him?? that's hilarious
Old 10-06-2011, 12:44 PM
TECH Addict

Yea... we started fighting while we were moving some stuff out of the bed of my truck.. his son was really young and couldnt do much.. Ed, my father inlaw, had hit him(his 14 yo son) like he was a grown man and it pissed me off. We got into it and when I finally got to stand up, I was standing at the gate of the truck and he was on the ground.... I lifted out the washing machine and dropped it on him....
Old 10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Yea... we started fighting while we were moving some stuff out of the bed of my truck.. his son was really young and couldnt do much.. Ed, my father inlaw, had hit him(his 14 yo son) like he was a grown man and it pissed me off. We got into it and when I finally got to stand up, I was standing at the gate of the truck and he was on the ground.... I lifted out the washing machine and dropped it on him....
damn son you picked up a washing machine and dropped it on him..lolol. you must be a big ol boy!!!! lolol funniest **** i've heard in a while.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

I'm no pip-squeak.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

i hate thieves
Old 10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Anyone got a problem with me my front yards always open. Thats all i got to say keyboard warriors. **** all yall. know ur facts before u open ur mouth.

I have facts Josh and you know it, read this entire Thread! It seams like your the being a keyboard warrior Too. You need to call me!

Last edited by JMAC; 10-06-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

OH HELL.. I have met this dude.. he was cool... I bought two dynomax 3" bullets from him and a ypipe for like $40... supposed to be $45 but I fucked up... He was cool about it as it was my mistake... Being that is the only experience Ive had with him, Id have to say he is a stand up guy.... Sorry bro....
Was it a stock ypipe?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Addict

yea.. I sold it for 30 by itself...
Old 10-06-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JMAC
I have facts Josh and you know it, read this entire Thread! It seams like your the being a keyboard warrior Too. You need to call me!
We talked earlier today remember and im not saying nothing towards u at all just all the other guys on here talking ****. if im a keyboard warrior bro u know were i live we can handle it that way, but im trying to make things right. Did david ever show you the the insides of the tranny that was all burnt up nope because he knew.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DPRock
Was it a stock ypipe?
I told u what happened to ur exhaust david and i gave u the ftra for it that was worth way more i hope ur not trying to stir **** up again
Old 10-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Launching!

re read ur post bro u were talking ****, ur calling me a dirt bag and dont even know me, even with this thread on here i still get pm's from people on here wanting my help because they know im a good person and most time i help people for free. Im not a **** talker i back mine unless u got a gun or knife ill go hands to hands with anyone. Im guessing ur a prison guard or jailer lol ill leave it at that. Just because someone has been to jail does not make them a bad person but since u work at a jail u dont believe that. I do feel bad about the situation between me JMAC and he has been over to my house and talked to me. As for Marty he owes me money and knows it i worked there mutiple weekends for free on agreement that it went towards the payment on the intake and then he wants intake back with no offers to pay for my time. Even though this is a forum i still get pissed when people talk **** just as u did when i called u a dick sucker. There are people on here taking **** that were banned for ******* people on here in the past I just dont get it i know its fun for some people.
im a firm believer in the law (unless street racing),i also am on the path of turning my life around with the lord, i give my money to other people, i help the helpless and i do try to not be greedy. my best friend is in jail for B&E, assalt with a deadly weapon, and possession of stolen goods. he is the most honest, trusting, bestfriends around. he just got mixed up in some stuff one night trying to make money to provide for his family. im not knocking you for wat u did\didnt do.

there is only one person that can judge you and he wont do it over an internet forum, he is god and he will forgive your mistakes in person like a real man should.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99 WS-sick
im a firm believer in the law (unless street racing),i also am on the path of turning my life around with the lord, i give my money to other people, i help the helpless and i do try to not be greedy. my best friend is in jail for B&E, assalt with a deadly weapon, and possession of stolen goods. he is the most honest, trusting, bestfriends around. he just got mixed up in some stuff one night trying to make money to provide for his family. im not knocking you for wat u did\didnt do.

there is only one person that can judge you and he wont do it over an internet forum, he is god and he will forgive your mistakes in person like a real man should.
Thats the best advice i have heard on this forum! Thanks bro
Old 10-07-2011, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Thats the best advice i have heard on this forum! Thanks bro
Thats the best you've heard on a car forum??!!! Lol I think Josh is a good guy, helped me when I needed him to and returned the favor. If he fucked me over we'd be in the front yard though!! Lol where's my ******* 6 ton jack stands!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 PM
TECH Addict

I got 'em...... wanna fight? ((my finger is on the CAPS button bitch, done make me press it....))
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

I got 'em...... wanna fight? ((my finger is on the CAPS button bitch, done make me press it....))
Lmao. Nice
Old 10-07-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by redws618
Thats the best you've heard on a car forum??!!! Lol I think Josh is a good guy, helped me when I needed him to and returned the favor. If he fucked me over we'd be in the front yard though!! Lol where's my ******* 6 ton jack stands!!!
sent u a text ill bring them tomorrow
Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Teching In

I told Skeeter99(Josh) that I thought he was a good guy because he seam like it. I even let him use my Car hauler to pick his car up when it broke down. But when he told me my A/C stuff got accidentally thrown away I believe him until the tranny thing happen and I had my thoughts because that tranny had just come out of my car working perfect. Asa I put this post up n another member posted that Josh had traded him my A/C stuff for some car parts. That's when I thought he was down on his luck until I seen him buying stuff for his Camaro when he should have paid me or had worked something out with me on my stuff. That's when I felt like a FOOL for trusting him in the beginning. But never again, promise. People should do the right thing to make up for their mistake, he said he would yesterday in his phone call. I just hope he does!

Quick Reply: Skeeter99 IS A THIEF