Skeeter99 IS A THIEF

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by skeeter99
Im the guy your friend bought the wheels and nitrous kit from if u didnt know that bro held the stuff while his wife drove from the houston area
He has no friend
Old 10-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All of this could have been easily avoided if people would tell the truth from the beginning, I only found info about my A/C stuff only after I posted this post and my tranny as well. But If Josh (Skeeter99) would have told the truth like he said in the beginning on the A/C stuff I wouldn't have thought he was a thief. But his tranny guy also told me it was the same outcome on my Tranny, That's what pissed me off. Josh say's he's trying to make it all good and do the right thing, WE WILL SEE. I have proof(witness) on everything I posted but would love for this to just be over.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JMAC
All of this could have been easily avoided if people would tell the truth from the beginning, I only found info about my A/C stuff only after I posted this post and my tranny as well. But If Josh (Skeeter99) would have told the truth like he said in the beginning on the A/C stuff I wouldn't have thought he was a thief. But his tranny guy also told me it was the same outcome on my Tranny, That's what pissed me off. Josh say's he's trying to make it all good and do the right thing, WE WILL SEE. I have proof(witness) on everything I posted but would love for this to just be over.
I feel like im stuck in the middle. Jerry that transmission was fine. We changed few drums to run more clutches for better performance and changed the case. We replaced the clutches only because they had a few heat spots but not trashed. The drums in side were fine. If all the parts were changed into the new case it wouldve ran fine how ever the parts inside the transmission was not high performance only the valvebody. I think you miss understood me or I didnt make it clear enough when we talked on the phone.

Im not trying to stir up **** I dont know much of you guys. Jerry you have helped and even talked to me about the way I should build my 6.0 motor thanks. Josh I had a blast working with you and talking with you.

I think this **** will clear up and everybody will come out happy. Maybe a bbq at the lake
Old 10-25-2011, 05:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

point blank the tranny didnt work it had no second gear, the builder who finally got it right told me it could have never worked it was missing something in the pump i dont know what he called it. If it worked in Jerrys car than u messed it up David sorry. you ordered brand new clutches and steels because they were burnt and coned and they were nothing fancy, so if it didnt need them why did u order them u even said in a post that u ordered them and paid out ur pocket and i didnt ask u to do so. Im trying to come up with money for jerry cuz he does not want another tranny and i got 2 or 3 of them now. This thread is pointless cuz everyone has there own side of the story, and i still admit to being wrong and not being a man in the first place and lying to jerry, ill never forgive myself for that cuz he is a good guy. And u just need to admit that u didnt know how to build the th350 and stop acting like ur the best builder in the whole world cuz u never fixed my tranny correctly untill i gave it to u and u tore it down all the way and found the problem in the VB. Wether u were doing it for free or not if u were not going to fix it right then u should have not bothered point blank.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not saying I'm the best builder in the whole world or acting like it. Im human I make mistakes. The funny thing is I could be wrong but when you traded off the camaro didn't you say it was nice to see the camaro drive off and shifting good. You even know you fucked up cause you deleted the thread. You and I know the day you brought that transmission to my house you looked me in the eye and asked me to cover for you so you wouldn't have to pay for the transmission. When I was building that transmission I had a few things I couldn't figure out cause it was a few years since I built a 350 I told you this. You wanna go around and text people saying its a transmission buddy you know that he said do this and that. You wanted me to lie to jerry and listen to you talk to another transmission guy. And then wanted me to build you a transmission **** that I didn't care anymore after that. Them two times I built your 4l60es I told you it was patched to get you by till you could come up with money to buy a racing performance transmission. You take it right to the track and burn them up. And all of this was pretty much cost you nothing. Your a nut hugger trying to get everything for nothing.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

The reason we ordered new steals and clutches so we could run more clutches. You wanted to do this josh I just didn't hit you up for the money for parts. Even them head gaskets you got you told tvt I ordered for myself and tried to have me pay for them but it didn't work. You even told me on the phone that 350 was shifting good. I'm not here to point fingers I'm just here to tell the truth. **** how many times my wife and I cooked dinner and you ate with us. I even helped you get 1-2 jobs and your trying to make me look like the bad guy.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

And the truth shall set you free!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Is this ls1 tech or the dam maury show?
Old 10-25-2011, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well ur obiviously not going to admit any fault but its cool. Im not going to argue any more on this thread with anyone im sick of it.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Launching!

marty is my cousin,
im dissapointed why in the hell would he let anyone borrow parts like that for there car w/o paying blows my mind? im going to have to go kick him in the head
Old 10-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Staging Lane

What fault do I have to admit that I didn't make myself more clear on why we changed the clutches.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Josh you can make all this go away, just do the right thing. PAY ME!!!!! For my A/C stuff and my Tranny.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Launching!

possession is 99% of the law

actually i dont know the law but thats what i hear alot in texas
Old 07-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Bump. Joshua terry in full force still ripping people off and stealing stuff. He is opening a shop in forney
Old 07-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Teching In

He did replace my A/C stuff, once I called him out on it. But nothing on my tranny, I tried to warn you guys years ago and I don't know why DProck is still friends with this nut case.

Last edited by JMAC; 07-17-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Skeeter99 IS A THIEF