A texan's answer to welfare

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

oooh ****! i'm going to have to hit one up when i'm home for predeployment leave!!
Old 08-14-2011, 07:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
The ****? That statement made me question your mental stability a bit, that's way to harsh. Be put into custody twice and die? brb, have two traffic offenses that the cop took me to jail for, I have to die

Yeah it's stupid and the person should be punished, but they don't need to lose their ******* LIFE over it
Your 100% right, But lets look at it like this, You pay for them while they are locked up. WHY? It wasnt your fault their country is messed up, or caused them to run across the border. There are some who pays 3k dollars to get brought across the border. If u have that much money why not do it legit. If somebody with bad feelings come through the border kill a school bus full of kids and rape teens you will have a differant feelin. IM far from being a racist, its not in my blood. But we as a country are to nice to some people that look at our laws and laugh. There was a guy arested 8 times for border crossing. that cost the tax payer 40k for that person alone. Im not really callin for death for all but lets make it look like it can happen.

Originally Posted by HTX
That is ironic coming from the guy named "outlawz racing"
LOL ! Im a cool person a 11 year Army vet. I fought for this country and IM a little pissed to see how its going to ****. OUTLAWZ RACING is a whole other story lol

Dont get me wrong, Id love to see a pres with some ***** and start fixing some ****. Hell If I wanted to see a good speaker ill go to church.

This dude talks a good game but hes a hustler and so is the speaker of the house.

rant over.