If you love America you will like this

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 03:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
No. I see how you are trying to turn this **** around and bring the focus back to "black" people. I'm still waiting on you to respond to what I brought up originally; the fact there were "Jews" on Hitlers side, and Japanese on the American side, but yet both groups received reparations. You have nothing to say about that?
well i thought i was done but guess not...

yes there were japanese-americans in the military. whats your point?

and yes there were jews who "helped" the *****. these were generally jewish police or leaders of the various ghettos. they had the privilege of having to round up their own people to be sent to the camps. most we coerced in one way or another. if given the opportunity to save my own life and possibly that of my family, im not so sure i wouldnt do the same thing....
Old 09-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Teching In

f u c k i n g racists.. lmao the ones posting stupid **** about mexicans
Old 09-05-2011, 04:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
well i thought i was done but guess not...

yes there were japanese-americans in the military. whats your point?

and yes there were jews who "helped" the *****. these were generally jewish police or leaders of the various ghettos. they had the privilege of having to round up their own people to be sent to the camps. most we coerced in one way or another. if given the opportunity to save my own life and possibly that of my family, im not so sure i wouldnt do the same thing....
I would really like to see a source for this information. Especially the details about them generally being Jewish Police or leaders of various ghettos. From my information, they were simply turncoats. Since you say you would probably do the same thing, why are you being so critical of those "Africans" who sold out their own people? You don't know their situations and could have found themselves in something similar. It's interesting how you were quick to say that these people were under duress when going against their people, when you don't know if these "Africans" had the same dilemma!

Then you just completely disregard the comment about Japanese-Americans working for this government rounding up their own countrymen. I see you have no explanation for that one.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not even going to respond to this because you clearly just want attention. No one was even talking to your dumb ***!
It's called an open public fourm. If you want to debate, debate, don't act like a child who is being told no and throws a fit when they do not get what they want.

I'm sensing "diary of a mad black man" from you!
Old 09-05-2011, 07:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would really like to see a source for this information. Especially the details about them generally being Jewish Police or leaders of various ghettos. From my information, they were simply turncoats. Since you say you would probably do the same thing, why are you being so critical of those "Africans" who sold out their own people? You don't know their situations and could have found themselves in something similar. It's interesting how you were quick to say that these people were under duress when going against their people, when you don't know if these "Africans" had the same dilemma!

Then you just completely disregard the comment about Japanese-Americans working for this government rounding up their own countrymen. I see you have no explanation for that one.
Jesus, have you ever read a ******* book? Taken any other history class other than high school? Why don't you provide us with resources? Quit ******* whining and turning everything into a "black" thing. Japanese-Americans. Catch that last part?
Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by untouchablez28
f u c k i n g racists.. lmao the ones posting stupid **** about mexicans
Care to chime in and state your opinions or thoughts? I don't think anything was said. It went from a Hispanic topic to African-Americans due in part to 02sleeper.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kingd_202
That was pretty stupid ignorant comment...
Not if you live where I live. I have paid more taxes since I have turned 18 then everyone in my block together!!! I hate that black people try to put every other race down and want everything for free. I see that **** that ***** KAT did almost every day around my neighborhood so dont tell me its ignorant if you dont live with them scumb (not all some are good people). Dont tell me to move because I cant afford it at the moment. Got anything else to say PM me.