Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011 | 09:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Go Tekkins!!!

We win by murder.

AFC South
Old 09-11-2011 | 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Yeah it sure was nice to blow out the colts. I think its going to be a damn good year. The whole team played a great game today.
Old 09-11-2011 | 10:31 PM
On The Tree

LOL just saw Homo the choke artist give up the cowgirls game. I swear that guy is just amazing.
Old 09-11-2011 | 10:35 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I wouldn't be too happy about beating the colts with grandpa Collins at the helm. I think they'll do alright once Foster is back but then again the Texans seem to choke about like my Cowboys are tonight.
Old 09-11-2011 | 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

Houston Texans!!! Thank GOD we dont have Tony HOMO Romo as our QB lol
Old 09-12-2011 | 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Don't start blowin each other quite yet. The Texans played a good HALF of football.......much like they did every damn game last year. What they really needed was to come out in the 2nd half and put up a couple more scores........the Colts apparently forgot how predictable the Houston offense is in the first half..........BTW, I am a Texans fan.

Kubiak still needs to grow a pair IMO and instill some killer instinct into the team......or at least the offense. The Pats probably would have hung 60 on 'em.
Old 09-12-2011 | 07:40 AM
Launching!

I was glad I was able to go to the game. That was a hell of a showing. The game was over by halftime.
Old 09-12-2011 | 09:53 AM
TECH Junkie

My impressions:

• Defense looked great. Nice to see them take advantage of a team that was in disarray.
  • Indy's O-line is terrible.
  • The Texans offense (particularly the line) gashed Indy's defense repeatedly. Last time I checked, Peyton Manning didn't play defense.
  • Sucks to see Walter go down (possibly broken collarbone), but he's not irreplaceable.
  • It looked like Collins didn't want to be there, and I rarely saw any of his teammates standing near him. Not good for them.
  • Jim Caldwell and Bill Polian should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Really would have liked to see the Texans exert their will at the beginning of the second half before calling off the dogs.
  • Getting Ben Tate back is like a free draft pick. Needs to protect the ball, though.
  • Andre Johnson is just the man.

-Mike
Old 09-12-2011 | 09:59 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
My impressions:

• Defense looked great. Nice to see them take advantage of a team that was in disarray.
  • Indy's O-line is terrible.
  • The Texans offense (particularly the line) gashed Indy's defense repeatedly. Last time I checked, Peyton Manning didn't play defense.
  • Sucks to see Walter go down (possibly broken collarbone), but he's not irreplaceable.
  • It looked like Collins didn't want to be there, and I rarely saw any of his teammates standing near him. Not good for them.
  • Jim Caldwell and Bill Polian should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Really would have liked to see the Texans exert their will at the beginning of the second half before calling off the dogs.
  • Getting Ben Tate back is like a free draft pick. Needs to protect the ball, though.
  • Andre Johnson is just the man.

-Mike
spot on...
Old 09-12-2011 | 11:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
Houston Texans!!! Thank GOD we dont have Tony HOMO Romo as our QB lol
Haha yea too bad yall only beat the colts because of no Manning, oh and btw Romo had better stats then scrub...I mean Schaub.
Old 09-13-2011 | 12:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Haha yea too bad yall only beat the colts because of no Manning, oh and btw Romo had better stats then scrub...I mean Schaub.
Our offense raped, Manning had nothing to do with that. Umadbro?
Old 09-13-2011 | 06:37 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Colts defense was slaughtered. Manning had nothing to do that. I do not believe for 1 second that the entire colts offense is 100 percent dependent on 1 quarterback.

If the texans can continue to play the way they did last sunday then they will surely take the division.
Old 09-13-2011 | 06:42 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

We have beat the Colts before with Manning playing. Thanks, try again.
Old 09-13-2011 | 07:19 AM
Launching!

I didn't see the Colt's running game do too much. I don't think Manning is the Colt's RB.
Old 09-13-2011 | 08:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Schaub did turn the ball over twice, which needs to be addressed.

However, I never saw Schaub get surprised when the ball was snapped, and his two interceptions had no bearing on the overall outcome of the game.

Plus, stats are great for fantasy football players, but the Texans are 1-0 and the Cowboys are 0-1. Pretty sure Romo would trade his stats for a win.

-Mike
Old 09-13-2011 | 08:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Schaub did turn the ball over twice, which needs to be addressed.

However, I never saw Schaub get surprised when the ball was snapped, and his two interceptions had no bearing on the overall outcome of the game.

Plus, stats are great for fantasy football players, but the Texans are 1-0 and the Cowboys are 0-1. Pretty sure Romo would trade his stats for a win.

-Mike
Let me know when the texans win a playoff game...better yet just get into the post season! Cowboys special teams are what lost us the game, not romo.
Old 09-13-2011 | 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Let me know when the texans win a playoff game...better yet just get into the post season! Cowboys special teams are what lost us the game, not romo.
I think I must have been watching another game...
Old 09-13-2011 | 09:26 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rabiddog
I think I must have been watching another game...
Must have cuz we had a 7 point lead til they gave up that punt block...
Old 09-13-2011 | 09:33 AM
On The Tree

What about the interception in field goal range for the win??
Old 09-13-2011 | 09:35 AM
TECH Junkie

And it would have been a bigger lead had Romo not fumbled on 3rd and goal. Look, I'm not saying the Cowboys are a bad team. I'm just saying Romo isn't some sort of awesome QB, especially in pressure situations.

And why is it every time someone criticizes the Cowboys, their fans resort to talking about previous glory? I'm talking about this season. 2011.

-Mike