Homo romo strikes again

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least your QB didn't turn the ball over 7 times in the season opener against their biggest rival. Looks like this will be a short year for the Steelers.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Romo has his moments, but it just seems like he panics too much. At some point, the Cowboys may realize they're just being stubborn investing all their hopes in him. He's not a bad player, but there are just too many dumb mistakes.

-Mike
Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Had Witten just lunged in for the TD at the 3 yard line we wouldn't even be having this conversation... Not blaming the loss on Witten... but damn brah, you killing me with your 6.0 40 speed.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Had Witten just lunged in for the TD at the 3 yard line we wouldn't even be having this conversation... Not blaming the loss on Witten... but damn brah, you killing me with your 6.0 40 speed.
Lol the 40 is a tough run for the white man. Give us a break!
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM
12 Second Club

Yea Witten leaning out of bounds instead of falling into the endzone had me pissed off too. He also scampered out of bounds while we were up trying to kill clock in the 4th.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Launching!

Haha at the op houston texans ftw?? Yall beat the colts without peyton manning thats a cheap win lol......come on now hahahaha. But you are right romo needs to go.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

Let the Texans have their moment. They won their super bowl agains the Colts and might make the Playoffs this year.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used my Romo jersey to clean my rims....
Old 09-12-2011, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jb7241986
Haha at the op houston texans ftw?? Yall beat the colts without peyton manning thats a cheap win lol......come on now hahahaha.
agreed, BUT.....on the other side of the ball, the colts defense didn't show up either, allowing the texans to put up 34 pts. in the first half. even had manning played, it would of been an uphill fight for even him to make that up....
Old 09-12-2011, 08:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Where the Fgt in my sig... Lolz.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Alright anyone wanna bet the avatars??? I bet the boys close out with a better record.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Default Romo

Romo looked like he had some bets to cover in the 4th qtr. I mean damm there is no way they lose that game and he almost single handedly handed it to them on a platter...the fumble--OMG--if you dont get in fine---kick a friggin field goal---the last qtr was a joke----Lets throw a pic and he is throwing to a crippled Bryant at the time====has to be one of the top 5 bonehead losses in NFL history---they showed the stat that Dallas hadn't lost a game after leading by 14pts in the 4th since 1960======way way way before Romo was even born or thought about==Amazing!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Alright anyone wanna bet the avatars??? I bet the boys close out with a better record.
I'm down for this again lol The boys will go further than the texans!
The blocked punt is what actually lost the game for the cowboys, not all romo. Yeah he made a dumb throw but he shouldn't have had to be throwing the ball.
Also that fumble, was a forced fumble he didn't just lose the ball. And I blame the coach for that 100%, he shouldn't have been in that situation either. No reason not to be running the ball on the 1 yard line...
Old 09-12-2011, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

I'm a Texans fan and I sure the hell wouldn't take that bet because Gary Kubiak is to the Texans what Tony Romo is to the Cowboys.......the Pats would have hung 60 on the Colts on Sunday.....

Oh, and I don't have an avatar anyway.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I'm down for this again lol The boys will go further than the texans!
The blocked punt is what actually lost the game for the cowboys, not all romo. Yeah he made a dumb throw but he shouldn't have had to be throwing the ball.
Also that fumble, was a forced fumble he didn't just lose the ball. And I blame the coach for that 100%, he shouldn't have been in that situation either. No reason not to be running the ball on the 1 yard line...
Too many fairweather fans around here, its funny every year all the smack gets talked. In the end texans where just as shitty last year and wont be any better this year. How many injuries the texans got going on (serious question)? The cowboys complete secondary is fucked, our front 7 is beast and it is what pretty much kept the game locked for 3 out of 4 quarters.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Teching In

Default cowboy fan here and from what I saw i feel that:

The cowboys complete secondary is fucked, our front 7 is beast and it is what pretty much kept the game locked for 3 out of 4 quarters.
agree with the secondary, been weak for a while now. the front seven fell apart after the first td drive til halftime.

The blocked punt is what actually lost the game for the cowboys, not all romo. Also that fumble, was a forced fumble he didn't just lose the ball.
+4 on the blocked punt! I let it slide the fact that my roommate is a 69ers fan and have only seen 2 cowboy games with him, arizona last year and this one, and BOTH have a blocked punt for a game winning TD...I told him to move out.
-2 b/c its romo lol

Originally Posted by Footlead
Lets throw a pic and he is throwing to a crippled Bryant at the time!!
lol yupp looked like his roids ran out! haha

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Yea Witten leaning out of bounds instead of falling into the endzone had me pissed off too.
see next one

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Not blaming the loss on Witten... but damn brah, you killing me with your 6.0 40 speed.
it always looks like he's running in mud..lol

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I really wish we ouldve been able to pick up Cam Newton
not too knowledgable on cam, but if his style is of a mobile qb then thats not what the dallas offense is geared towards, plus if i recall we tried that with quinten carter, and he was bad ***! lol

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Romo was flawless that whole game.. Until that fumble..
yupp was actually thinking that right before he fumbled, like he actually matured and played smart like a veteran. give him time he's a good qb but the pressure at the end gave me memories for the usual romo and made me smh...

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Fumble at 1, block punt td, pick returned to the 35 were the final 3 offensive series. Dont care who ur are ur finda lose.
yupp

Originally Posted by Randy_S
It appeared that Revis had Bryant figured, frustrated and fatigued by the end of the night.

Homo sucks

Go Texans!
LOL

Who was Rob mad at-at the end of the game? Romo?
That was funny when Chris Bonial pretty much said david gerrard might be expecting a call from jerry jones! lol The D looked pretty good giving the jets so many looks but dam that secondary! I liked the plexico burress blindside hit on jenkins he said "THis is what i learned in prison!" BOOOM!!

sorry for the multi qoutes but i had too otherwise I would have forgotten things to mention
Old 09-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Launching!

Too many fairweather fans around here, its funny every year all the smack gets talked. In the end texans where just as shitty last year and wont be any better this year. How many injuries the texans got going on (serious question)? The cowboys complete secondary is fucked, our front 7 is beast and it is what pretty much kept the game locked for 3 out of 4 quarters.
Yep thats how it always is, cowboys lose one game and they start runnin their mouth just because the texans won...
Only injury for the texans that I know of is Foster.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

Homo Romo sucks!!! Im a Texans Fan 100% but i do like the Cowbos.i want them to do well,i just cant stand jerry jones and Homo romo.Houston Texans FTW
Old 09-13-2011, 09:17 AM
On The Tree

Yep thats how it always is, cowboys lose one game and they start runnin their mouth just because the texans won...
Only injury for the texans that I know of is Foster.
The deal is that we have hope for our team this year like we did last year. Cowboys might as well give up now because you will make it close but your QB will choke under the pressure somehow and ruin your season.

All we have to worry about is the entire second half of every game. I dont know what they talk about in the locker room at half time but it must be something like a corona commercial in there.

Yeah its nice to get a easy win off the colts starting the season off but, a win is a win and hopefully there are many more to come.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rabiddog
The deal is that we have hope for our team this year like we did last year. Cowboys might as well give up now because you will make it close but your QB will choke under the pressure somehow and ruin your season.

All we have to worry about is the entire second half of every game. I dont know what they talk about in the locker room at half time but it must be something like a corona commercial in there.

Yeah its nice to get a easy win off the colts starting the season off but, a win is a win and hopefully there are many more to come.
I get what your saying, but romo has the talent to go far. He just has to stop ******* up randomly. He will have a damn good season this year, idk about post season but we just have to wait and find out.

Quick Reply: Homo romo strikes again