Homo romo strikes again

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
You aren't kidding about the new pansy rules they have came out with, **** sucks!
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
Lol your one of those kids, blaming it all on one man huh?? You do realize Bush was just as big of a failure??? He has still taken more vacations than any other president out there by far and obama is not even close. You have been mind f**ked since the day you were born. And congrats on college you just joined the elite 92% of young Americans lol. When your whole word is crashing down on you, you will then realize why spending all of your money on stupid pro sports that means nothing anymore. I suggest you SAVE what little money you have buy a **** ton of gold (as the American dollar is crap now) and prepare yourself for what is about to happen instead of ragging about a useless pro sport on the internet that has no moral value any more. Thats the point I am making, and with someone with as full of a load as you sound like you have I don't even know how you have a social life or do your school work when you spend all day on tech or watching pro sports.
i do save some of my money. if this world does roll down hill and i were to die tomorrow, i will know that i have lived my life the best i could and i have no regrets. thats all i have to say about my life, school and money. dont worry about how i spend my time or money it's a waste of your time. since your time is so precious why are you on tech so much?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Romo's career interception % is 3.0. Brady 2.2/ Peyton 2.7/ Favre 4.2/ Staubach 3.7/ Aikman 3.0/ Elway 3.1. Good QB, bad timing.
All of these guy's have rings, I wonder if Romo will ever get one?
QBs with far less talent than Romo have won a ring...
Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Staging Lane

And what those stats dont show is the fact that when Homo Romo throws a interception or fumbles its always at a very critical time in the game lol...Homo Romo is a good QB,just as long as you bench him in the 4th quarter...Texans FTW!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
QBs with far less talent than Romo have won a ring...
Yeah thats true, that shows it's not just 1 person that wins it's the whole team. Unless you're the colts lol

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
And what those stats dont show is the fact that when Homo Romo throws a interception or fumbles its always at a very critical time in the game lol...Homo Romo is a good QB,just as long as you bench him in the 4th quarter...Texans FTW!
lol Except he usually is good in the 4th quarter, just not sunday night.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Romo haters can eat a dick!!
Old 09-25-2011, 03:10 PM
LS7 Member

Schaub looked like dogshit today.

I'm ok with firing Kubiak after this game as well. Just terrible play calling all game long
Old 10-02-2011, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Should we bring this back??
Old 10-02-2011, 03:43 PM

Waiting for SIC GTO to post up Romo's 4th quarter stats and how badass he is yet he continues to single-handedly lose games for us.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Waiting for SIC GTO to post up Romo's 4th quarter stats and how badass he is yet he continues to single-handedly lose games for us.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Disgusted... That is all...
Old 10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

Homo is worthless...Go TEXANS!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Launching!

Yeah he blew this game...tell me who the hell they can get thats better than romo??? People wanna get rid of players after a loss it's so funny, there are plenty of games left to redeem himself.
He didn't single handedly lose the game, the penalty at the end screwed our chances for overtime and the defense let calvin johnson score with 3 cowboys on him. Guess thats romos fault too...
And what are the chances of 2 pick 6's in a row?? It ain't like they were goal line pick 6, one was 50yd return and the other 30 somethin. Thats luck
Old 10-02-2011, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Yeah he blew this game...tell me who the hell they can get thats better than romo??? People wanna get rid of players after a loss it's so funny, there are plenty of games left to redeem himself.
He didn't single handedly lose the game, the penalty at the end screwed our chances for overtime and the defense let calvin johnson score with 3 cowboys on him. Guess thats romos fault too...
And what are the chances of 2 pick 6's in a row?? It ain't like they were goal line pick 6, one was 50yd return and the other 30 somethin. Thats luck
You can put 8 guys on calvin johnson its not going to matter. The guy is a hoss.

Chances for the pick 6's look pretty good when you throw interceptions on the under side of the reciever.

Romo can stay as long as he wants. I think Howie said it before the game, Romo is a practice squad quarter back. He played for three years throwing the ball deep when he shouldn't before being a starter. It shows in his game play.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rabiddog
You can put 8 guys on calvin johnson its not going to matter. The guy is a hoss.

Chances for the pick 6's look pretty good when you throw interceptions on the under side of the reciever.

Romo can stay as long as he wants. I think Howie said it before the game, Romo is a practice squad quarter back. He played for three years throwing the ball deep when he shouldn't before being a starter. It shows in his game play.
No practice squad QB puts up the numbers he does or the wins he has gotten! 2 losses this season and he's the worst QB ever lmao
Old 10-02-2011, 04:57 PM

If he hadn't thrown 3 interceptions the penalty wouldn't have mattered. He lost that game for us, period. I've said for the past two seasons he needs to go, I think you're getting me confused with someone else.

It's obvious we aren't even looking for a new qb. Last year McGee should've gotten some play time, there were a few decent qbs in the last two drafts.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

No practice squad QB puts up the numbers he does or the wins he has gotten! 2 losses this season and he's the worst QB ever lmao
You dont understand. He played QB against the teams defense for 3 years before getting a starting job with the Cowgirls. To where he threw deep alot against the defense because that is what you do for the defense to get training. When romo gets in pressure he plays like that and throws deep when he shouldn't. That comes from the 3 years of learning to just throw deep.

And... your still an idiot.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Launching!

If he hadn't thrown 3 interceptions the penalty wouldn't have mattered. He lost that game for us, period. I've said for the past two seasons he needs to go, I think you're getting me confused with someone else.

It's obvious we aren't even looking for a new qb. Last year McGee should've gotten some play time, there were a few decent qbs in the last two drafts.
I know he gave the game away but the 1st one was the only actual bad throw. The other 2 the defense made a play. I just wish someone would have tackled those guys instead of letting em run them back, makes me
Old 10-02-2011, 05:07 PM

On both of those td picks the tackling was horrible for sure but they're offensive players so...

So since it looks as though we will never agree about Romo, what exactly do you feel we need to become the caliber of team that we have the potential to be?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rabiddog
You dont understand. He played QB against the teams defense for 3 years before getting a starting job with the Cowgirls. To where he threw deep alot against the defense because that is what you do for the defense to get training. When romo gets in pressure he plays like that and throws deep when he shouldn't. That comes from the 3 years of learning to just throw deep.

And... your still an idiot.
Ummm when did he get picked throwing it deep? Those weren't "deep" passes.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Ummm when did he get picked throwing it deep? Those weren't "deep" passes.
I didn't DVR the game but wasn't the last one a bad throw off his back foot and he threw it short for a int. about 25 yards down the field when he was under pressure??? He should have been looking for a dump somewhere not Witten

Quick Reply: Homo romo strikes again