lsx racer busted for father and son team stealing bait car

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Just thinking out loud here Tim, but many of history's most notorious thieves appeared "nice" or "normal" to the public eye. Being a thief doesn't automatically mean the person acts like an ***, or is a jerk. Being polite and persuasive is part of their cover. Look no further than at all those white-collar thieves that steal money from investors, mortgage loans, shady salespeople, etc..

Just skimming this story, there sure is a LOT of evidence against them. I sure wouldn't want to be their lawyer.

Agreed, never said they were innocent(actually said quite the opposite if you read my post).

Just said in my personal experience with them theve been good people and thats all I can PERSONALLY judge them from at this point. Evidence sure doesn't look good for them, but until convicted, aren't they still innocent?
Old 09-19-2011, 12:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I don't believe in the phrase "innocent until proven guilty". It doesn't apply to every single case waiting on a trial. Sometimes the facts are right in front of you, but the slow *** court system process takes a while to make things official. If this were still the wild west rule of conduct, innocence was usually just the 10 minutes before they threw a rope over the nearest sturdy branch.

I can see having maybe 1 reported stolen car in a yard of cars, but 32? That is a lot questionable. I'd love to hear the defense on that topic.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd love to hear the defense on that topic.
me too.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just thinking out loud here Tim, but many of history's most notorious thieves appeared "nice" or "normal" to the public eye. Being a thief doesn't automatically mean the person acts like an ***, or is a jerk. Being polite and persuasive is part of their cover. Look no further than at all those white-collar thieves that steal money from investors, mortgage loans, shady salespeople, etc..

Just skimming this story, there sure is a LOT of evidence against them. I sure wouldn't want to be their lawyer.

Tony,

I guess this means that I'll never be notorious cause... Well... I'm an ***-hole and get along with very few people

BUT,,, at least you can feel safe around me !

Quick Reply: lsx racer busted for father and son team stealing bait car