Texas says FU#K death row inmates!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** like this makes me mad, I don't wanna get to deep on justice or politics but I agree with the law makers, I saw this a few days ago and thought damn this guy is eating better than me and most people I know.

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I wish they'd kill them off sooner.
Originally Posted by Slash8915
He got to live an extra 20 years after he killed my aunt because they "lost his file"[/url]
Its not rather a person is innocent or guilty its how the -> jury <- convicts the person. there have been plenty of cases where jury and lawyers never used evidence, surveillance footage, dna...other that could clear a persons name then, 18 years later they free the person cause lazy or racist or sorry *** jury members did not care about another persons life...but there are no laws against it.

EX: a guy running out of a store with a woman's purse most people would think that guy is stealing but he actually is trying to rush his grandma her medicine after she left her purse in a basket in the store kinda shitty that everyone immediately thinks negative instead of neutral until finding out whats going on.

but if a person is 100% beyond a doubt guilty with evidence to prove that person should be delt with asap.

Originally Posted by neutron82
crap like this really makes you question the world these days
that man that killed his sister and her 2 kids while they were in bed, then shot himself... he survived a shot to the head or neck-> hands down he was guilty instead of letting him die they rush him to the hospital?

Last edited by TehGODofGreen; 09-25-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Slash8915
Democrats?
Not true! I'm a Gun Packin, Death Penalty Backin Dem.. Most of the Dems I know are that way.
My 2c, save the money housing them, put them in tents surrounded by a leathal dose electric fence,they touch they die. save money on the execution by killing them the same way they killed, I'm sure the victoms family could make that happen.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
80% of all murderers are white, yet 95% of all death row inmates are black or Hispanic. Yep our legal system is in great shape....

And in a report that came out not to long ago they said that they have made a mistake in someones case in the past 68% of the time.

What's even more amazing is how a state with such "Christian Beliefs" can be so happy to execute its citizens when they know the whole system is corrupt. Guess this is the product (its citizens) Texas gets when its the worst state when it comes to education, more idiots.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Teching In

safety suit fail^^ no gloves
Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Guess this is the product (its citizens) Texas gets when its the worst state when it comes to education, more idiots.
No. The education numbers are so low, because education is not a top priority in a household of illegals.

Take a look at this list. So many whites.
http://www.crime-stoppers.org/mostwanted.html

Last edited by -Ross-; 09-26-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:46 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen
safety suit fail^^ no gloves
Lol, I noticed that too. Not a very efficient flame suit.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:48 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-
No. The education numbers are so low, because education is not a top priority in a household of illegals.

Take a look at this list. So many whites.
http://www.crime-stoppers.org/mostwanted.html
Yep. Didn't see a single white person. If 80% of all murders ARE committed by us, we sure as hell know how to get away with it.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Were do you get your numbers from? Once their dead we no longer need to feed or house them...
Someone who get the needle costs the state over a million bucks after everything is said and done with. and it costs less than $1 to feed the typical inmate. they eat **** food and wear **** clothes. as that guy stated previously, once ur through dealing with all the red-tape and BS, the money adds up. Ofcourse, the cost to keep and inmate will vary from correction center to correction center, but it's rarely much more than that.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

80% of all murderers are white, yet 95% of all death row inmates are black or Hispanic.

And in a report that came out not to long ago they said that they have made a mistake in someones case in the past 68% of the time.
I call
Old 09-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Were do you get your numbers from? Once their dead we no longer need to feed or house them...
If you look on any site you will see the numbers very clearly. If you just add up all the court costs and money that is spent on lawyers, not just once but several times because of appeals. It costs a few million and average 10 to 15 years to execute someone these days.

Quick Reply: Texas says FU#K death row inmates!