Texas says FU#K death row inmates!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 12:13 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas says FU#K death row inmates!

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-prisons-...195102056.html
Old 09-24-2011, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's about time they put an end to that!
Old 09-24-2011, 12:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

tonite u dine in hell!
When the inmate asks for grub
Old 09-24-2011, 01:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I wish they'd kill them off sooner.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:16 PM
9 Second Club

I'm glad they got rid of this. When they finally decided to kill the bastard that murdered my aunt, he asked for fried chicken, Mac and cheese, okra, steak, cornbread, chocolate cake, and ice cream. He didn't deserve that if you ask me. He got to live an extra 20 years after he killed my aunt because they "lost his file". My grandfather wanted to tell him to "Rot in Hell", but if we were to speak to the guy, they would delay his execution even longer. No idea why. Here's the story incase anyone wanted to read about it.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/081...81199063.shtml
Old 09-24-2011, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Crazy, criminals don't deserve any perks. If anything there version of a meal should be one main, one side, and a drink at most. What's with the state letting them order food for 4-5 people.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Default nope

man, I worked at tdcj from 92 till 99. Those fools never ate that food anyway. I dont remember anybody ever eating it except the staff. it wasnt prison food. It was brought in from a grocery store and cooked in the prison under strict supervision to make sure nobody ever did anything to it. And yes, you guessed correctly, prison staff ate it. They also would bake cakes and pies for media and guests that were invited to watch the execution. They never touched it. And yes, we ate that too.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I wish they'd kill them off sooner.
I agree 100000%. Im not in humain but states spend a ton of money on death row inmates. And the tax payers foot the bill. U have people busting their *** everyday for scraps, but some hoodlum dosent have a care in the world, Beside the nightly **** raping
Old 09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
I agree 100000%. Im not in humain but states spend a ton of money on death row inmates. And the tax payers foot the bill. U have people busting their *** everyday for scraps, but some hoodlum dosent have a care in the world, Beside the nightly **** raping
i'm with the both of you... they spend thousands for each one of those motherf*ckers every year out of our pockets and for what?... i think they should line them up and cap 'em all at once and if not then immediately after sentencing... same for the ones in there for life, what's the point?... some of them have done horrendous crimes and get to live a normal life behind bars but yet there's honest hard working people in the real world that can't even afford to live... crap like this really makes you question the world these days
Old 09-25-2011, 12:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Slash8915
I'm glad they got rid of this. When they finally decided to kill the bastard that murdered my aunt, he asked for fried chicken, Mac and cheese, okra, steak, cornbread, chocolate cake, and ice cream. He didn't deserve that if you ask me. He got to live an extra 20 years after he killed my aunt because they "lost his file". My grandfather wanted to tell him to "Rot in Hell", but if we were to speak to the guy, they would delay his execution even longer. No idea why. Here's the story incase anyone wanted to read about it.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/081...81199063.shtml
they should have made that bastard suck on the barrel of a desert eagle with one of your family members on the other end holding the trigger... now that would be some real justice
Old 09-25-2011, 08:59 AM
11 Second Club

i wish they would kill em off too, why do the tax payers need to pay for 20 more years of life for these convicts?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:20 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Domsz06
i wish they would kill em off too, why do the tax payers need to pay for 20 more years of life for these convicts?
Democrats?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slash8915
Democrats?
**** its on both sides. Nobody is man enough to say " Hey your convicted of murder there is no more life in prision your going to get the needle". One other reason is or judical system is not perfect. Think about the judge that kills a person not guilty but found guilty. On avarage the tax payers spends about 6k a mounth for an inmate. You have 190 inmates locked up, you do the math.. Think about like this. The US spends more money on inmates then on a US veteran..
Old 09-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

Texas Forever!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Teching In

They should just do away with the death penalty. It costs taxpayers too much money to execute someone these days as opposed to keeping them in jail for life. It can be up to 10 times more to execute someone or even more. Also the length of time it takes to put someone to death is ridiculous. I can understand all the redtape involved, but in the end, the orange isn't worth the squeeze.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MustangKilla
They should just do away with the death penalty. It costs taxpayers too much money to execute someone these days as opposed to keeping them in jail for life. It can be up to 10 times more to execute someone or even more. Also the length of time it takes to put someone to death is ridiculous. I can understand all the redtape involved, but in the end, the orange isn't worth the squeeze.
Were do you get your numbers from? Once their dead we no longer need to feed or house them...
Old 09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MustangKilla
line them up and pay for my ammo, approx. 50 cents a round, and i'll do the deed... how much time and money do you think that will save????
Old 09-25-2011, 03:25 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

We do not give them anything that we cannot make in the prison. We do not go out and buy any of that food. Just make it with what is available in the food service department. I have been there and done it, who cares what we feed them if it isnt coming from outside the prison walls?
Old 09-25-2011, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

We could drown them for free at any area lake or river and never spend a dime. Put some weights on them, tie a rope to them. and when the line stops wiggling pull them back up and retrieve the weights. Oh and good ole fashion hangings didn't cost anything either. We need to make the punishment a deterrent not a better life than what they have currently. I am for public executions too!!
Old 09-25-2011, 04:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by boostnificent
We could drown them for free at any area lake or river and never spend a dime. Put some weights on them, tie a rope to them. and when the line stops wiggling pull them back up and retrieve the weights. Oh and good ole fashion hangings didn't cost anything either. We need to make the punishment a deterrent not a better life than what they have currently. I am for public executions too!!
i'm all for public executions too... and i wish people would beat the crap out of them and light them on fire on the spot like they do in brazil and other south american countries... if that was going on in the states criminals would think twice about what they do... if a felon gets out of prison they are going to have a hard time getting a job so the only way to survive is the way they know how to, crime... so if they go rob a bank it's a win win situation... if they get away they have money, if not they go back to their home in prison and live a normal life behind bars

Quick Reply: Texas says FU#K death row inmates!