Poor texans..

Old 09-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
No need to apologize Sic, the Texan fans do the same ****.. When the cowboys lose you see how many "HOMO" threads pop up in minutes.. But when cowboy fans do it, the texan fans get all butt hurt and make excuses...

I honestly laugh at some of the funny **** these guys post about the cowboys, but they get butt hurt when you talk about their Texans.
Yeah I know, and you're right about Quincy carter sucking and still had a better record than the texans ever have had lol
Old 09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

can't stress enough how we need to get touch downs in the red zone.

great progress, but we need to pull out the win in situations like this.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Yeah I know, and you're right about Quincy carter sucking and still had a better record than the texans ever have had lol
****, the Texans best record is what 9-7? HOMO ROMO did that **** when he took over for bledsoe... The HOMO, CHOKE ARTIST, HOMO, CHOKER, HOMO, CHOKER, the 3rd stringer posted a record the best the Texans have ever posted..LOL..

.But hes a HOMO..
Old 09-25-2011, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

You guys obviously missed the point about quincy carter.......put a real QB behind that team he had, and I think they would have made alot more noise........

I never post in your cowboy threads.....you can check that yourself.

The point I am making and have already made is that making the playoffs doesn't mean crap......you're still watching the big game with a bag of popcorn just like a 1-15 team. Hopefully your boys do well this year......cuz the texans fans that DO hate on them are gonna be relentless.....
Old 09-25-2011, 04:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
****, the Texans best record is what 9-7? HOMO ROMO did that **** when he took over for bledsoe... The HOMO, CHOKE ARTIST, HOMO, CHOKER, HOMO, CHOKER, the 3rd stringer posted a record the best the Texans have ever posted..LOL..

.But hes a HOMO..

what does this have to do with any? do you always disregard the fact that the Texans were an expansion team and had a lot of building to try to catch up in one of the hardest divisions in the league.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LCTA
You guys obviously missed the point about quincy carter.......put a real QB behind that team he had, and I think they would have made alot more noise........

I never post in your cowboy threads.....you can check that yourself.

The point I am making and have already made is that making the playoffs doesn't mean crap......you're still watching the big game with a bag of popcorn just like a 1-15 team. Hopefully your boys do well this year......cuz the texans fans that DO hate on them are gonna be relentless.....
Carter sucked !! I couldnt stand that guy. Only reason why he was even drafted was because Cowboys felt that we needed a mobile QB, cuz Aikman was a statue. But yeah Carter sucked..
Old 09-25-2011, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ed jus cus a team grabs first rounders doesn't mean they have what it takes to win bro. Many first rounders are busts but cowgirl fans shld give the texans credit lol. They look good so far and played a great game on the road! I'm no texans fan but I'm hoping they can make some noise this yr.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Hey, if you are cool with your team just making it to the playoffs, then you are probably better for it. Me, I expect the teams I support to have high expectations, and produce. Nothing less. Maybe I am too much of a competitor. Me personnally, I was severely disappointed in last years Texans team. The defense was a disgrace last year......and so was Kubiyaks's all too recognizable play calling. I've been pretty disgusted for a couple years now......but I keep goin to the games.....
Old 09-25-2011, 05:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Ed jus cus a team grabs first rounders doesn't mean they have what it takes to win bro. Many first rounders are busts but cowgirl fans shld give the texans credit lol. They look good so far and played a great game on the road! I'm no texans fan but I'm hoping they can make some noise this yr.

Dont get me wrong, only 1 playoff win in 10 years isnt nothing to brag about. But, remember where the cowboys were though.. They went through so many QB's, plus it didnt help keeping Emmit as your RB even though he was slow as **** and couldnt get past the line of scrimmage.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
what does this have to do with any? do you always disregard the fact that the Texans were an expansion team and had a lot of building to try to catch up in one of the hardest divisions in the league.
I thought for sure last season that the texans would finally do something but nope...choked. Yall have had the chance to draft some of the best players all these years by sucking yet you still suck...get a coach!
Old 09-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Launching!

Hey, if you are cool with your team just making it to the playoffs, then you are probably better for it. Me, I expect the teams I support to have high expectations, and produce. Nothing less. Maybe I am too much of a competitor. Me personnally, I was severely disappointed in last years Texans team. The defense was a disgrace last year......and so was Kubiyaks's all too recognizable play calling. I've been pretty disgusted for a couple years now......but I keep goin to the games.....
If you don't make the playoffs, you can't get to the superbowl. So when I say I'm glad my team at least makes the playoffs, thats because at least they have a chance to go to the superbowl.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Message board rules for Cowboys fans:

1. Bring up the past historic great Cowboys, use it as your crutch.
2. Repeat.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Message board rules for Cowboys fans:

1. Bring up the past historic great Cowboys, use it as your crutch.
2. Repeat.

yup!!
Old 09-25-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

You know I remember now why Texans fans dont say much by the end of the season.

We get sick and tired of hearing about the cowboys last 60 years that we just shut up and send PM's to other texans fans if need to discuss something so you dont have to hear the same **** over and over again.

Brees found a weakness in our defense and I believe it was #24 Joseph (not positive but pretty sure it was him) If you watch the last quarter he threw to whoever was being covered by him and completed a pass every time. Just a little that I saw on why we completely failed in the second half.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM
Launching!

Blah blah blah Be jealous
Old 09-25-2011, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Blah blah blah Be jealous

SIC.....you watch college football? Who's your team?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |

How long have you been an expansion team now? The only team you Texans need to worry about is the Colts. The jags and titans both suck. HOMO has been a starting QB for 5 seasons and has already won the division 2-3 times now. Cmon bruh, cant use that expansion excuse.

Cowboys have a harder divsion than your Texans bruh... Eagles have been a team thats been to the super bowl, and the giants won the superbowl not to long ago. In the NFC east you worry bout the eagles, giants, and cowboys..

Ur texans just need to beat out the Colts..How can you not top 1 team in your division? Plus the Colts defense is suspect as ****.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bruh? Really?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Here are the stats since 2000

NFC east: Playoff appearances: 23 - All 4 teams in the division contribued to these figures
Super Bowl appearances: 3
Super Bowl wins: 1

AFC South: Playoff appearances: 17 - Only 3 of the 4 teams in the division contributed to these figures

Quote for the day:

"Common sense is the most uncommon attribute in Cowboys fans." - Me 09/25/11

Last edited by LCTA; 09-25-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Launching!

SIC.....you watch college football? Who's your team?
Yup, Texas.
Here are the stats since 2000

NFC east: Playoff appearances: 23 - All 4 teams in the division contribued to these figures

AFC South: Playoff appearances: 17 - Only 3 of the 4 teams in the division contributed to these figures

Quote for the day:

"Common sense is the most uncommon attribute in Cowboys fans." - Me 09/25/11
Whats the point in this? It just shows that the Texans are the 1 team out of these divisions that didn't contribute at all lol The texans really do have a easier division.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Poor texans..