Poor texans..

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rabiddog
You know I remember now why Texans fans dont say much by the end of the season.

We get sick and tired of hearing about the cowboys last 60 years that we just shut up and send PM's to other texans fans if need to discuss something so you dont have to hear the same **** over and over again.

Brees found a weakness in our defense and I believe it was #24 Joseph (not positive but pretty sure it was him) If you watch the last quarter he threw to whoever was being covered by him and completed a pass every time. Just a little that I saw on why we completely failed in the second half.
It's Kareem Jackson. What in the HELL is this guy still doing playing CB for the Texans? Why is he even in the NFL? He is totally lost out there. He gives WR's a 10 yard cushion all the way down the field because he knows he will get beat deep. He can't stay with WR's once they make their initial cut. He never turns around to find the ball once it's in the air on the off chance he's accidentally in the area of his assignment. The guy just SUCKS. I swear I'd rather field 10 players on defense than have this guy on the field.

The Texans gave that game away. 4 red zone drives, 3 inside the 10 yard line, and 4 FG's. STILL manage to find themselves up 2 scores in the 4th quarter and lose anyways. Very frustrating to say the least.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JUISSD
It's Kareem Jackson. What in the HELL is this guy still doing playing CB for the Texans? Why is he even in the NFL? He is totally lost out there. He gives WR's a 10 yard cushion all the way down the field because he knows he will get beat deep. He can't stay with WR's once they make their initial cut. He never turns around to find the ball once it's in the air on the off chance he's accidentally in the area of his assignment. The guy just SUCKS. I swear I'd rather field 10 players on defense than have this guy on the field.

The Texans gave that game away. 4 red zone drives, 3 inside the 10 yard line, and 4 FG's. STILL manage to find themselves up 2 scores in the 4th quarter and lose anyways. Very frustrating to say the least.
Thats typical texans, they should have won the game for sure.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Yup, Texas.

Whats the point in this? It just shows that the Texans are the 1 team out of these divisions that didn't contribute at all lol The texans really do have a easier division.

Your buddy pointed out how much better your division was.......the Texans HAVEN'T done anything to contribute, and the divisions look pretty close to me.......1 Super Bowl each........you said it yourself, the Texans need a coach. If they had a coach the past couple years, I think those numbers would be even closer than they already are.

Michigan > UT
Old 09-26-2011, 02:53 AM
On The Tree

Lmao cry me a river, I was thinking of making a thread also but I decided to take the high road. Regaurdless since I've been a member here I can recall there being threads of talking smack about the cow girls losing every week. Hardly anyone from Dallas talks 2 much **** ESP when it comes to initiating a thread. It's about time we got some Actual active rivalry cause Houston is usually more active. On another note the rangers closed out the al west on Friday

Originally Posted by LCTA
Wow, a "poor texans" thread started by a bunch of cowboy's fans......sure didn't see that coming.

I guess It was tough watching Schaub doing his best 4th quarter Romo impression with that pick.

Hey, I don't wish no trouble to you guys though. I hope the Cowboys do well, and get far in the playoffs.......cuz when they get the **** kicked out of them again, you guys can start that whole "at least me made the playoffs" horse crap just like you do every year.

You guys ain't no better......neither one of our teams has done a GD thing in the past decade, get over yourselves.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

Yeah thats the one!!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I thought we put up a good fight in the Superdome. The defense failed us and Kubiak is starting to show his normal dumb game management skills. I hate some of his play calls in the red zone. It's easy to recognize how stupid he is by looking at the last play of the first half yesterday. There's about 30 seconds left and he runs it up the middle risking an injury to Ben Tate. Kneel the ball and go to the locker room, you dumb *******.

LOL at people complaining about bad calls and no-calls. There were bad calls on both sides.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
TECH Junkie

It's Kareem Jackson. What in the HELL is this guy still doing playing CB for the Texans? l
I thought it was Joseph who gave up those 2-point conversions. Jackson has improved, but he does need to pick it up even more.

Last edited by -Ross-; 09-26-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I thought we put up a good fight in the Superdome. The defense failed us and Kubiak is starting to show his normal dumb game management skills. I hate some of his play calls in the red zone. It's easy to recognize how stupid he is by looking at the last play of the first half yesterday. There's about 30 seconds left and he runs it up the middle risking an injury to Ben Tate. Kneel the ball and go to the locker room, you dumb *******.

LOL at people complaining about bad calls and no-calls. There were bad calls on both sides.
There sure were a lot of bad/no calls on both sides. Yeah when he ran Tate at the end of the half I thought they were going to hurry up offense and try and get the ball close for a fieldgoal attempt or something. Was saying WTF to myself when they ran Tate and then burned 35 seconds afterwards. Schaub got happy feet there in the second half and started to look like Carr towards the end of the game.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
****, the Texans best record is what 9-7? HOMO ROMO did that **** when he took over for bledsoe... The HOMO, CHOKE ARTIST, HOMO, CHOKER, HOMO, CHOKER, the 3rd stringer posted a record the best the Texans have ever posted..LOL..

.But hes a HOMO..
What Junior High do you attend?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by rabiddog
There sure were a lot of bad/no calls on both sides. Yeah when he ran Tate at the end of the half I thought they were going to hurry up offense and try and get the ball close for a fieldgoal attempt or something. Was saying WTF to myself when they ran Tate and then burned 35 seconds afterwards. Schaub got happy feet there in the second half and started to look like Carr towards the end of the game.
Schaub is starting to **** me off with those short dump passes at people's feet.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:15 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Those 2-point conversions are nearly impossible to defend, Brees has that timing and precision down perfectly. Can't really blame Joseph for those. Kareem Jackson still sucks at coverage, they should have cut him last year after sucking it up.

I'm not mad, I enjoyed the game and both teams had good moments. The lead changed 5 times yesterday, pretty much back and forth. Houston didn't look stunned after getting scored on, they continued to march up the field - which is uncommon in years past. They are definitely a different team this year, and seem more determined.

Anyways, it is time for Monday Night Football. I'm wondering if the Cowboys fans will praise Romo as a hero if he wins the game while hurt, or will use his ribs as an excuse if they lose? LOL.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Everyone needs to remember we were playing a very good offense in their house.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:35 AM
TECH Resident

This thread is going to be real ******* stupid if the Cowboys lose tonight and fall to 1-2. And yes, I'm a Cowboys fan.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tripps
This thread is going to be real ******* stupid if the Cowboys lose tonight and fall to 1-2. And yes, I'm a Cowboys fan.

Wow......the first Cowboy fan with some common sense. Tripps, you alright brother! I hope they win myself!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Wow......the first Cowboy fan with some common sense. Tripps, you alright brother! I hope they win myself!
Don't forget 1slow01z71. He brings up some valid points in these threads.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

You're right he did.........

On another note, was Casey a bad *** or what yesterday! I loved watching Vontae crack skulls, but Casey is a weapon, and he's got some athleticism for a big man!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:05 AM
TECH Junkie

You're right he did.........

On another note, was Casey a bad *** or what yesterday! I loved watching Vontae crack skulls, but Casey is a weapon, and he's got some athleticism for a big man!
Yeah man. Casey is a beast.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:18 AM
12 Second Club

Why do you cowboys fans entertain these Texans fans? Houston Texans are no longer a new team with an excuse to lose. The Cowboys have made the playoffs 3 of 6 years, Texans have never been. Cowboys played the Texans last year in Houston and won. Yea the Cowboys have been down as of late but it is still much better than the Texans have EVER done.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:22 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Why do you cowboys fans entertain these Texans fans? Houston Texans are no longer a new team with an excuse to lose. The Cowboys have made the playoffs 3 of 6 years, Texans have never been. Cowboys played the Texans last year in Houston and won. Yea the Cowboys have been down as of late but it is still much better than the Texans have EVER done.
Thank you for following my message board rules for Cowboys fans. Living in the past.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Keep living in the past. Congrats on making the playoffs 3 of the past 6 years and getting to play one extra game than the Texans. It must have been a glorious feeling.

Quick Reply: Poor texans..