Poor texans..

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if we count all the playoff games the oilers went to since they were a houston team then they have made it to the playoff's 14 times which beats romo's record.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

The Rockets have 2 NBA titles and the Mavericks only have 1.

Sounds retarded, right?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:13 AM
12 Second Club

I mean if your gonna argue at least have a leg to stand on bro. Your 10 years in and have one winning season by one game. Youve never made the playoffs. You got your *** handed to you the last time you played the cowboys. And your gonna talk **** about us only winning a playoff game? How about you just make the playoffs then talk, or at least beat us when we come to your town. As a Cowboy fan I simply can't take the Texans seriously because everything you say about us also applies to you and then some lol.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
I mean if your gonna argue at least have a leg to stand on bro. Your 10 years in and have one winning season by one game. Youve never made the playoffs. You got your *** handed to you the last time you played the cowboys. And your gonna talk **** about us only winning a playoff game? How about you just make the playoffs then talk, or at least beat us when we come to your town. As a Cowboy fan I simply can't take the Texans seriously because everything you say about us also applies to you and then some lol.
"We did this. We did that."
Old 09-26-2011, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

Lol, we have had a better record then yall every year since you started. We beat you last year in your house by double digits. We have recently made the playoffs and won a playoff game. Are we only allowed to discuss this year which is 2-3 games in lol. In that case looks like its same **** different team for ol wade, hows that #1 defense look now that you played an offense with a pulse?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Can't we all just agree that both teams suck and we'd be better off wasting our time basket weaving than watching either game?

Even if I didn't have school tonight I wouldn't watch the cowboys game.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Lol, we have had a better record then yall every year since you started. We beat you last year in your house by double digits. We have recently made the playoffs and won a playoff game. Are we only allowed to discuss this year which is 2-3 games in lol. In that case looks like its same **** different team for ol wade, hows that #1 defense look now that you played an offense with a pulse?
Back in 82, I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile.
I prefer to live in the present. So far this year, your team lost to an overrated Jets and took 5 quarters to barely beat the ******* 49ers. I wouldn't be bragging too hard just yet.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Can't we all just agree that both teams suck and we'd be better off wasting our time basket weaving than watching either game?

Even if I didn't have school tonight I wouldn't watch the cowboys game.
That would require too much common sense. Some people talk **** just to talk ****.

As for me, I'll start talking **** again once Jerry Jones cannot run the entire Cowboys organization anymore.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

And Tom Brady just lost to Buffalo, **** happens. We play the Redskins tonight, if we win by 1 or 30 I dont care well still be 2-1 with the Rams up next. This is the NFL bro anything can happen. Im not gonna get worked up untill we get blown out or our defense gives up 40 points or something crazy like that.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by tripps
That would require too much common sense. Some people talk **** just to talk ****.

As for me, I'll start talking **** again once Jerry Jones cannot run the entire Cowboys organization anymore.
I've always said JJ is the cowboys worst enemy. Unfortunately I believe his son is going to be just as bad. Atleast with wade out of there we have a chance but we need all our healthy players and Romo to quit screwing us at the perfect times to lose the game. That's all we need to win a SB

Am I the only one who is less and less interested in football each season that goes by with Goodall as the commissioner? The dude is single-handedly turning the NFL into a glorified touch football league
Old 09-26-2011, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

I've always said JJ is the cowboys worst enemy. Unfortunately I believe his son is going to be just as bad. Atleast with wade out of there we have a chance but we need all our healthy players and Romo to quit screwing us at the perfect times to lose the game. That's all we need to win a SB

Am I the only one who is less and less interested in football each season that goes by with Goodall as the commissioner? The dude is single-handedly turning the NFL into a glorified touch football league
I expect the quarterbacks to be wearing flags next season.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:49 AM
TECH Junkie

At least we all like football and want our team to win.
We could be talking about holliday decorations and baking cakes.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

There is so much truth to that. QB's are whining every monday about not getting calls that other QB's are getting, and defensive players are more and more hesitant to lay a hit on someone.

Goodell needs to worry about the criminals and money aspect of the game, and let the players play.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

Lol, this coming from guys who could not take one legit nfl hit. Players have helmets to protect their heads not to use as weapons. You think if they still played in leather helmets that dante robinson would go around hitting people like a damn ram. And kickers and qbs are looking down feild so it should not be to hard to not blast their heads and knees as they are throwing and kicking. I still see plenty of hard hitting so if they wanna look out for players and try to prevent early deaths and dimensia by all means do what you gotta do.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Thank you for following my message board rules for Cowboys fans. Living in the past.
You and everyone else here know for sure that if the texans would have won last year, the cowboys would never heard the end of it. All we would still be hearing is "at least we beat yall last year".
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Thank you for following my message board rules for Cowboys fans. Living in the past.
Yeah, mavs current NBA champs, rangers locked up the al west again, as long as romo stays healthy will win the NFC east, redskins don't have a proven qb, Vick is done, Eli is a retard who somehow won a ring with a badass defense and strong running game.

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Keep living in the past. Congrats on making the playoffs 3 of the past 6 years and getting to play one extra game than the Texans. It must have been a glorious feeling.
Actually it was two recently, beat the eagles then got rocked by the vikes. That year it was two more playoff games than the Texan franchise.

Originally Posted by LCTA
Wow......the first Cowboy fan with some common sense. Tripps, you alright brother! I hope they win myself!
Refer to post 64.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Well if we count all the playoff games the oilers went to since they were a houston team then they have made it to the playoff's 14 times which beats romo's record.
How about current QB'S??? Since everything with the texans has to be current.
Romo 3 playoff appearances 1 playoff win
Schuab 0 playoff appearances
End of story..
Old 09-26-2011, 12:29 PM

Lol, this coming from guys who could not take one legit nfl hit. Players have helmets to protect their heads not to use as weapons. You think if they still played in leather helmets that dante robinson would go around hitting people like a damn ram. And kickers and qbs are looking down feild so it should not be to hard to not blast their heads and knees as they are throwing and kicking. I still see plenty of hard hitting so if they wanna look out for players and try to prevent early deaths and dimensia by all means do what you gotta do.
Part of the game, its a risk you take while getting paid millions to get beat up on. If you don't want to get hurt go get a regular job like the rest of us. Football is going to be as boring to watch as boxing here soon.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:10 PM
12 Second Club

Not even worth responding to. Taking precautions to prevent major brain issues and season ending injuries to the most valuble player (qb) does nothing but improve the game. If you think these rules are stopping big hits then you just arent watching.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:18 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Lol, we have had a better record then yall every year since you started. We beat you last year in your house by double digits. We have recently made the playoffs and won a playoff game.
What is your jersey number? Sounds like you suit up and hit the field with the Cowboys. Can I haz autograph?

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
You and everyone else here know for sure that if the texans would have won last year, the cowboys would never heard the end of it. All we would still be hearing is "at least we beat yall last year".
Cowboys fans in the TX forum wouldn't have heard the end of it last year, true. But, this is a new season and what happened last season doesn't really mean anything. I swear I should figure out how to sell DVD box sets of all the Cowboys seasons, because it is obvious you guys love re-runs and living in the past. Like Ross mentioned earlier, the Rockets won "BACK2BACK" Championships - but that doesn't mean **** today. That glory lasted until the following season started.

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Romo 3 playoff appearances 1 playoff win
Schuab 0 playoff appearances
If you have to brag about making it to the playoffs, but never winning the SB, that is really kinda sad. That is like rooting for the first place (3rd place?) loser in a race. Winning the SB is the only thing that matters, nobody gives a **** about coming in second or third. Also, Romo didn't win those games on his own. In fact, most Cowboys diehards would say Romo contributed the least to those wins, LOL!

Quick Reply: Poor texans..