I know it's a long shot....

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011 | 02:15 PM
FormerVendor

Default I know it's a long shot....

But I need to know if any of you guys know a body shop we can take a Pro Mod to in order to have some fiberglass body work done on. Time is an issue as we are trying to make the Dallas ADRL race. Prefer it to be a shop in the D/FW region...

This is a screw blown hemi that will compete in XTF. The body has been modified and needs to have some work done. If you or someone you know can handle it, please call me at 817-851-2777.

Thanks guys...

g
Old 09-28-2011 | 03:00 PM
FormerVendor

Does it have to be a body shop that specializes in pro mod cars, etc? If not, there'e a really good guy next to our shop that does really good work. You might get with him and see. (Dr. John's Collision Clinic)
Old 09-28-2011 | 03:13 PM
9 Second Club

Let me know if my dad was able to help you out. (I'm the one that called you)
Old 09-28-2011 | 09:37 PM
Launching!

hey gil this is roman with checkerboard call me 469.463.1785
we can get it done ASAP . my cousin has top of the line industry booth and decades experienced fiberglass bodyguys
Old 09-28-2011 | 10:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
hey gil this is roman with checkerboard call me 469.463.1785
we can get it done ASAP . my cousin has top of the line industry booth and decades experienced fiberglass bodyguys
Word... Thanks for the hit Roman! I'll call in the morning. The car belongs to Jeremy Brown he used to drive and tune the Twisted Lemon 'Vette. I went through his Bruno this spring. He's been building this car for a while. Finally landed a blower and it's on now baby! We'll pimp your cousin on the wrap we're gonna put on it.

He will be glad to know you have the hook up! I am also waiting to hear back
from Russell who was referred to me by Slash out of Houston.

Thanks gang! Two smokin' *** leads outta nowhere...

g
Old 09-28-2011 | 10:30 PM
FormerVendor

And uhhhh.... Just in case ya'll don't know, Roman can be found shoeing one of the fastest back half, big tire, nitrous cars in the South.

His **** works, well.

g
Old 09-29-2011 | 04:53 PM
On The Tree

IF that doesn't work out - Check Garners Auto Body in Colleyville. He does a ton of Prostock bodies and some wicked Corvette fiberglass repairs. He has always been my go to guy for Fiberglass.

http://www.gardnerspaintandbody.com/
Old 09-29-2011 | 10:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Gilbert@Ace Racing
And uhhhh.... Just in case ya'll don't know, Roman can be found shoeing one of the fastest back half, big tire, nitrous cars in the South.

His **** works, well.

g

so much for keeping a low profile..!!! lol thanks gil i appreciate it lookin forward to a new class next year was hard to find somthing this year...

and he never called hope it works out for yall and gordy has a website in case he wants to know more

www.firstclassautoinc.com