iPhone 4S released today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your interested in selling your AT&T iPhone 4 (Non-Jailbroken)

PM me.

Cash in hand.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be getting rid if my iphone 4. ^^^^^^^^^

But I am curious what the hell y'all are doing with your phones that makes the android thing so much better. My iphone does everything I need it to do, I can't really see what more I would want from it. I'm sure the android ones do just as good of job, but I am curious what makes them so much better that the owners can talk **** about every other phone?

I honestly don't give two ***** about how customizable it is, sounds ricer-ish almost.

At the end of the day, it's just a damn phone.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin

But I am curious what the hell y'all are doing with your phones that makes the android thing so much better. My iphone does everything I need it to do, I can't really see what more I would want from it. I'm sure the android ones do just as good of job, but I am curious what makes them so much better that the owners can talk **** about every other phone?

I honestly don't give two ***** about how customizable it is, sounds ricer-ish almost.At the end of the day, it's just a damn phone.
... says the guy who puts the same puto *** rims on every junk yard car find of week to "fix up"
Old 10-05-2011, 06:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I honestly don't give two ***** about how customizable it is, sounds ricer-ish almost.

Androids can Root, iPhones can jailbreak.

“Rooting” your device means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. With these elevated user privileges, you gain the ability to load custom software (ROM’s), install custom themes, increase performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install software that would otherwise cost extra money (ex: WiFi tethering). Rooting is essentially “hacking” your Android device. In the iPhone world, this would be the equivalent to “Jailbreaking” your phone.

CLIFFNOTES

Androids have an option to "root". This is similar to jailbreaking, although I have never "jailbroke" any Apple product. Rooting can make the phone perform faster, add memory, improve battery life and you can (I know you don't want to hear it) make it very more customizable, from graphics to how your phone starts up.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.apple.com/
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ballerado
... says the guy who puts the same puto *** rims on every junk yard car find of week to "fix up"
Errr sorry my wheels weren't flea market special like every other wetback around here.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:04 PM
9 Second Club

Blackfly, Verizon or ATT?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 AM
joc
Teching In

Errr sorry my wheels weren't flea market special like every other wetback around here.
what the **** did you just say??
Old 10-06-2011, 12:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by joc
what the **** did you just say??

VVVVV that's it
Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 AM
TECH Resident

RIP Steve Jobs. I never owned any Apple products, but I know that the man was a genius and a visionary, and changed the way we use media and mobile devices.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by v8sten
Blackfly, Verizon or ATT?

Sorry guys, I was told by AT&T if I want to activate a different phone than the one I have I have to sign a 2yr. agreement (fking stupid) I hate this 2yr. agreement contract pay us for two year bullshit.

If I have to sign a 2yr contract, might as well get the iPhone 4s.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Sorry guys, I was told by AT&T if I want to activate a different phone than the one I have I have to sign a 2yr. agreement (fking stupid) I hate this 2yr. agreement contract pay us for two year bullshit.

If I have to sign a 2yr contract, might as well get the iPhone 4s.
If you already an AT&T plan, all you need to do is switch the sim over. You don't need to start a new contract. iPhone 4's have a smaller sim so just walk in there, ask for an iPhone 4 card and they will give it to you free of charge with your telephone number on it.

I use to bounce around from phones all the time. There's also a member on here that works at at&t I'm sure he can hook you up.

pm me if you need more info.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:34 AM
TECH Resident

If you already an AT&T plan, all you need to do is switch the sim over. You don't need to start a new contract. iPhone 4's have a smaller sim so just walk in there, ask for an iPhone 4 card and they will give it to you free of charge with your telephone number on it.

I use to bounce around from phones all the time. There's also a member on here that works at at&t I'm sure he can hook you up.

pm me if you need more info.
Is anyone else surprised that this guy "bounces" through phones all the time.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Teching In

His username suits him well... Not sure about the penguin part though.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tripps
Is anyone else surprised that this guy "bounces" through phones all the time.
You can sell an iPhone within hours on craiglist. I'd just get free ones with cracked screens at school and resell them with a new screen that cost like $20.

If making $1500 in one day off iPhones makes me retarded, then so be it.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Teching In

If you make all this money and have all these cars and call yourself "young money", then why are you selling all of your ****.... Could it be because you got caught AT WORK with enough weed and **** to catch a county charge that your dealing with right now...?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by gcodetx
If you make all this money and have all these cars and call yourself "young money", then why are you selling all of your ****.... Could it be because you got caught AT WORK with enough weed and **** to catch a county charge that your dealing with right now...?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just wanna start buying and reselling cars again. Trying to save up a lot for a business venture.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Lol man this is gettin funny. Lol I agree with the wetback comment and I'm Mexican dame chundaros makin us look bad lol and what does it matter if he had dope his business get off his tip geez wtf are you the da . I thought this was a car forum not a everyone get on everyone business forum or blap out everyone's business forum . *** might as well b face book .
Old 10-06-2011, 12:34 PM
TECH Resident

You can sell an iPhone within hours on craiglist. I'd just get free ones with cracked screens at school and resell them with a new screen that cost like $20.

If making $1500 in one day off iPhones makes me retarded, then so be it.
Referring to the fact that you buy up a lot of used cars, so it was funny to hear you do that with phones as well.

Originally Posted by gcodetx