iPhone 4S released today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 12:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Errr sorry my wheels weren't flea market special like every other wetback around here.
LOL, retard are you the one that made the Craigslist add "looking for a good gm"
Old 10-06-2011, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlie_gonzales
LOL, retard are you the one that made the Craigslist add "looking for a good gm"
Lol not gonna lie, I kinda liked the green truck in that ad.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Wait, retard, how are you getting so many iphones for FREE at school to resell and make $1500 in one day? Hell, even getting 1 iPhone for free with a cracked screen is something, enough to make $1500 in one day? Sounds like bullshit man, unless you're stealing them. I've defended you on here before from the douche bags, but man you gotta admit from our perspective that sounds pretty shady...
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not really, if someone has a cracked iphone I ask if they can have it when they get a new one and they just give it to me. I think a few I payed $50 for. The one thing I will not ever do is steal.

This was back when like 3GS ones sold for $350 on craigslist and I finally got around to getting rid of them one day. Quite a few were my old ones though, I was always the idiot who would never leave the case on.

You're still in high school right? Just ask everyone, you'll be surprised. I actually just gave one to my ex the other day.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:29 PM
TECH Resident

Not really, if someone has a cracked iphone I ask if they can have it when they get a new one and they just give it to me. I think a few I payed $50 for. The one thing I will not ever do is steal.

This was back when like 3GS ones sold for $350 on craigslist and I finally got around to getting rid of them one day. Quite a few were my old ones though, I was always the idiot who would never leave the case on.

You're still in high school right? Just ask everyone, you'll be surprised. I actually just gave one to my ex the other day.
No I'm actually older than you Damn, Texas people must actually be friendly than California folk, ******* are greedy over there. I can think of several people who would never give away even a broken iphone and just leave it in there room to be a paper weight and eventually get lost under the bed or in the back of the closet somehow. I did snag a free Xbox 360 from a guy though after his red ringed and managed to use the warranty on it and get a brand new free Xbox from Microsoft, so that was a plus
Old 10-06-2011, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sold my cracked screen, broken speaker iphone4 for $200 and that was a discount - I sold my wifes iphone4 with broken screen for $350 on CL - first guy replaced teh screen and sold it for $400 and the 2nd guy replaced the screen and sold it for $500
Old 10-06-2011, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can jail break them and rake in the cash.

****'s stupid personally but whatever, if you want to make money you have to give people what they want. Quickest I sold a jailbroken one was 15mins.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i used to have an iphone, made a stupid mistake a year ago and got a windows phone <<<<< shittiest phone in the world, no apps, hard to use, internet sucks and it has bing which is garbage. Nov. 22nd i will be going back with an iphone, i really liked my 3g until the 3gs came out and apple changed their software and my 3g slowed way down. i get an upgrade every year so i can just get the iphone 5 IF and when it comes out.

what i dont like about the androids are some of the people that have them. like when my boss first got his he was like oh my phone can do this and that and this, can yours do that!?!?!? i'd just be like yeah and walk away. a lot of droid users are like that, they are anti iphones so much they just talk a bunch of **** about them for no reason. (not saying all people that own droids do BUT a lot do.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Teching In

U should of said when I jailbreak my iPhone I will do everything u can do but I dnt want too cause it's **** lol
Old 10-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Penguin, no one cares about your iphone scams... seriously, why is this guy always trying to one up everybody in every thread? "I make $1500 in one day selling iPhones", "I flip cars for a living and make 10K off each one". Yeah ok! NO ONE GIVES A ****! YOU'RE A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND YOU JUST COME ON HERE TO BRAG TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Penguin, no one cares about your iphone scams... seriously, why is this guy always trying to one up everybody in every thread? "I make $1500 in one day selling iPhones", "I flip cars for a living and make 10K off each one". Yeah ok! NO ONE GIVES A ****! YOU'RE A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND YOU JUST COME ON HERE TO BRAG TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.
^^^THATS A BINGO^^^^
Old 10-07-2011, 12:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The thing I have noticed is all the iphone threads are very chill and on point with a good discussion going on. Then every few posts someone comes in talking about how awesome their Driod is and how the iphone sucks.

All the droid threads are a bunch of idiots babbling on about how awesome their shitty phone is, how their apps don't work and how the iphone sucks.

My friend has gone through so many droid phones they send him two at a time now.
Your just as bad as those Droid customers you are referring to, in a passive aggressive way. Your grouping an entire community into one pile from probably 2-3 pages you've read. I hang out on many Android forums and from reading there, your post screams ignorant.. among many of your others

I highly doubt Verizon (or whoever) is sending out two phones at a time, but I'm sure your friend is very credible.

They're both great phones/platforms.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:04 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I think it is also the first you are exposed to makes The other seem weird. The look of the droids and the layout on screen are effed up to me. Probably the same for a droid used that never used a iPhone maybe?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 10-07-2011, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident