How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011 | 10:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Dude who n the **** do u think u r? Yall r in a division that aside from yalls W's have 8 COMBINE wins coming into todays game lol. And talk about a sorry *** game today both teams looked like ****! It's like yalls opposing teams defense just has to look at any clown yall throw a jersey on and call a QB and he gets hurt. Lol yall r soft. I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the kicking going on. Score should have been n the triple digits with as many times as yall had the ball. And u beat an easy 3 win team today, whoopdee ****** do. Unlike us cowboys had to play a team on thanksgiving who had a little winning streak going. Yalls team is still a joke. And yall r still losers as an organization, don't forget that buddy. Yall will fold here shortly I know winning 5 games straight is a first for u guys but ur not shattering any records so don't get too pumped.
When a person with an IQ of approximately 78 types, the above is what happens.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
haha your an idiot. i suppose yall's 1 point win over the dolphins is something to be proud about!?!?!? oh wait im sorry, i forgot yall are the cowboys with 5 rings so whatever yall do is gold... get over yourself troll. how could you honestly say that the texans suck when we are ranked #1 in overall defense, #2 in rushing, and #8 in overall offense. if those are numbers of a team that sucks then im confused. you need to get off your high horse. you are what is wrong with cowboys fans dumbass!

not to mention we have had 2 qb's go down in 2 games and still somehow pulled out the W. oh but im sure the cowboys could have been able to do the same just waaaaaaaaaaaaay better......................................
Look up some more free mods to fill up your signature ****** hahahaha

The way I look at it is unless you are 10 years old or younger (which I'm sure nobody on here is) you are a flip flopping fake *** fan. Did u just not have a favorite team before the texans came about? Or u did and decided to switch sides?
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:06 PM
TECH Junkie

The way I look at it is unless you are 10 years old or younger (which I'm sure nobody on here is) you are a flip flopping fake *** fan. Did u just not have a favorite team before the texans came about? Or u did and decided to switch sides?
Have you ever heard of the Houston Oilers? God damn, you're ******* retarded.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:12 PM
Banned

what a mojo
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
When a person with an IQ of approximately 78 types, the above is what happens.
Since when is ls1tech a measure of IQ? Using proper grammar on this site is the least of importance to me, obviously. Id rather save that effort for the 16 hours of my college courses.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:29 PM
12 Second Club

Since when is ls1tech a measure of IQ? Using proper grammar on this site is the least of importance to me, obviously. Id rather save that effort for the 16 hours of my college courses.
Since if you at least have a decent grasp of the English language and grammar rules then it is absolutely no more difficult to type in properly formed sentences than it is to type like a goddammed retard.

P.S. All of your hatred for the Texans is hilarious, especially since your precious cowgirls went 5-5 without their starting qb last year, losing the first two games they played without him while we won the first game we played without Schaub.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
Since if you at least have a decent grasp of the English language and grammar rules then it is absolutely no more difficult to type in properly formed sentences than it is to type like a goddammed retard.
This is all off my phone so its more or less similar to texting rather than typing.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

This is all off my phone so its more or less similar to texting rather than typing.
I see that excuse a lot, and I say the same thing in response, you have a keyboard on your phone, it is no different in any way except size.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:43 PM
Launching!

It is different actually. I use my thumbs only when on my phone.

Anyways, yall beat a team today with a rookie QB who's clearly not NFL ready and was playing like he was scared and wanted no part of being on the field let alone winning. Congratulations. Texans are still a joke.
Old 11-27-2011 | 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Didn't get to watch the game but wtf??? Really lienhart broken collar bone.. Gd.. Our team is cursed!!

I actually kind of grinned when I read online they were actually contacting ol #4 lol, prob for best he doesn't come to Houston

Falcons next Sunday, any thoughts?
Old 11-27-2011 | 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
Didn't get to watch the game but wtf??? Really lienhart broken collar bone.. Gd.. Our team is cursed!!

I actually kind of grinned when I read online they were actually contacting ol #4 lol, prob for best he doesn't come to Houston

You butchered that name like a mother ******.

Need a new back up and needs to be a veteran not named Farve.
Old 11-27-2011 | 11:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyways, yall beat a team today with a rookie QB who's clearly not NFL ready and was playing like he was scared and wanted no part of being on the field let alone winning. Congratulations. Texans are still a joke.
Go cry a river for ***** sake. They played who's on their schedule and a win in the NFL is a legit win. This isn't like LSU beating Miami of Ohio. It's funny how people get so bent out of shape over sports about their team being better than everyone elses team.
Old 11-27-2011 | 11:33 PM
12 Second Club

More excuses, kind of like what happens every time the Cowgirls lose a game. And Texans are a joke? #1 defense, #2 rushing, #2 in point differential, and #8 in overall offense in the league and WE are the joke? You are pathetic man, you just cannot let go of your hate to see plain and simple FACTS. Just shows what a class act you are.

And since you are the dumbass who started this thread having NO idea how the rest of the season would play out, here ya go, I got this for you, it's real nice, I got it at Target. It was on sale.

Old 11-27-2011 | 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 11-27-2011 | 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Texans should lose!!!
Old 11-27-2011 | 11:53 PM
Launching!

Texans fans are so awesome! They're having a decent season for once (which is about to go down the drain) and think they are the **** lol
Yall talk about cowboys fans hating on yall...I'm pretty sure yall hate just as much on the boys'.
But hey It's all for fun right?
Old 11-28-2011 | 12:00 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

This is turning into a "my team sucks less than your team does!" thread.

And a "your team's fans are more retarded than my team's fans."
Old 11-28-2011 | 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Leinart oops lol

Like I said didn't watch game today, how did 3rd string qb do? I don't even know his name..
Old 11-28-2011 | 07:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Leinart oops lol

Like I said didn't watch game today, how did 3rd string qb do? I don't even know his name..
T.J. Yates (Rookie) was 8 for 15 with 70 yards. 0 TDs, 0 Interceptions.

He played the entire 2nd half. We scored no points. Doesn't look promising.
(Edit - I just read Kubiak was being very conservative in the 2nd half because the next QB in line was Owen Daniels...damn.)

It didn't appear that Kubiak wanted to let Leinart or Yates throw the ball down field. I thought there were quite a few bitch calls on Kubiaks part.

Last edited by -Ross-; 11-28-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-28-2011 | 07:53 AM
TECH Junkie

LOL!

A #1 ranked defense tends to do that to rookie QBs.

You're clearly an idiot.

Quick Reply: How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..