How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 01:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now we are proper fucked...I really hope its not season ending...
Old 11-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Won't return to this game... I almost feel bad for the Texans.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

man this season has been like something straight out of a movie...but god damn if it hasn't made for good entertainment.

pullin for yates. lets see some **** boy.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They need a veteran back up and soon.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

**** all you ***** *** queers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy T. speech, now!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

It's about time to change the original title of this thread. The MAJOR retarded human who started it clearly knows **** about football. What a ******* moronic turd burglar!!!

Ghost boy now. Too low of an IQ to get back involved.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

It's about time to start a new thread, no sense in changing the thread title...
Old 11-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

Boy it's hell being a houston sports fan!!!! We'll get a better idea of what yates can do when we play atlanta. He'll get all the 1st team snaps this week and a lot more 1 on one time with the coaching staff. Is anybody else thinkin, "lets at least touch base with favre and see what kind of shape he's in?" ?????
Old 11-27-2011, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
Boy it's hell being a houston sports fan!!!! We'll get a better idea of what yates can do when we play atlanta. He'll get all the 1st team snaps this week and a lot more 1 on one time with the coaching staff. Is anybody else thinkin, "lets at least touch base with favre and see what kind of shape he's in?" ?????
My dad mentioned the exact same thing earlier
Old 11-27-2011, 06:29 PM
12 Second Club

And dammit is it hard being a Texans fan, glad they pulled out the W today, but 2 qb's out in as many games is just ridiculous...
Old 11-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
My dad mentioned the exact same thing earlier
I think yates at least deserves a couple weeks, too bad he's got 2 tough games coming up. But IF favre is in shape he's probably still better than anything we have or can get.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:57 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is amazing to me how well the Texans are doing even having to use their 3rd string guys and still pulling off wins. I am just wondering how many more key players of ours can get hurt and still continue winning.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

First half was interesting to watch. Second half was flat out boring, those punters on both teams got a workout today. I fell asleep in the 4th quarter it was so boring.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got to question you not as a Texan fan but as a sports fan if you even think of Farve. He was completely washed up his last year in the League. He's a human INT machine and is a horrible game manager. He will ruin drivers with stupid *** throws or tosses. If you want a SB veteran go look to Warner. Yeah he's old but he won't have to play 16 games. It's not hard to hand it off or throw short passes. Plus he's been there and done that.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Yeah sounds like a broken collar bone and end of season for Leinart. Still have faith that we make a good run this season. Hope Yates can hold it together, atleast till they find someone else to bring in.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone get Warren Moon on the horn.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
It's about time to change the original title of this thread. The MAJOR retarded human who started it clearly knows **** about football. What a ******* moronic turd burglar!!!

Ghost boy now. Too low of an IQ to get back involved.
Dude who n the **** do u think u r? Yall r in a division that aside from yalls W's have 8 COMBINE wins coming into todays game lol. And talk about a sorry *** game today both teams looked like ****! It's like yalls opposing teams defense just has to look at any clown yall throw a jersey on and call a QB and he gets hurt. Lol yall r soft. I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the kicking going on. Score should have been n the triple digits with as many times as yall had the ball. And u beat an easy 3 win team today, whoopdee ****** do. Unlike us cowboys had to play a team on thanksgiving who had a little winning streak going. Yalls team is still a joke. And yall r still losers as an organization, don't forget that buddy. Yall will fold here shortly I know winning 5 games straight is a first for u guys but ur not shattering any records so don't get too pumped.

Last edited by vicouSS00; 11-27-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Dude who n the **** do u think u r? Yall r in a division that aside from yalls W's have 8 COMBINE wins coming into todays game lol. And talk about a sorry *** game today both teams looked like ****! It's like yalls opposing teams defense just has to look at any clown yall throw a jersey on and call a QB and he gets hurt. Lol yall r soft. I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the kicking going on. Score should have been n the triple digits with as many times as yall had the ball. And u beat an easy 3 win team today, whoopdee ****** do. Unlike us cowboys had to play a team on thanksgiving who had a little winning streak going. Yalls team is still a joke. And yall r still losers as an organization, don't forget that buddy. Yall will fold here shortly I know winning 5 games straight is a first for u guys but ur not shattering any records so don't get too pumped.

Shut Up Hater.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
I got to question you not as a Texan fan but as a sports fan if you even think of Farve. He was completely washed up his last year in the League. He's a human INT machine and is a horrible game manager. He will ruin drivers with stupid *** throws or tosses. If you want a SB veteran go look to Warner. Yeah he's old but he won't have to play 16 games. It's not hard to hand it off or throw short passes. Plus he's been there and done that.
My thoughts exactly!
Old 11-27-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
haha your an idiot. i suppose yall's 1 point win over the dolphins is something to be proud about!?!?!? oh wait im sorry, i forgot yall are the cowboys with 5 rings so whatever yall do is gold... get over yourself troll. how could you honestly say that the texans suck when we are ranked #1 in overall defense, #2 in rushing, and #8 in overall offense. if those are numbers of a team that sucks then im confused. you need to get off your high horse. you are what is wrong with cowboys fans dumbass!

not to mention we have had 2 qb's go down in 2 games and still somehow pulled out the W. oh but im sure the cowboys could have been able to do the same just waaaaaaaaaaaaay better......................................

Quick Reply: How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..