How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
hahaha yea ok
lol @ you if you think your division is difficult
Old 10-25-2011, 03:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Don't mess with Foster. 56 reasons not to. LOL!

I didn't get to catch the game this past weekend due to me being in dallas for a friends 30th bday.

was too hung over to wake up early enough to see the game, and alas it wasn't on the radio when i was driving back home. All I could watch was the game tracker on my phone.

the only week i don't start schaub and he actually puts up decent numbers
Old 10-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Chris Johnson plays just like someone that wants to get traded away. Guy ran like a wuss that entire game. Pathetic for a starting NFL running back.
I thought the whole team played that way, but Johnson for sure. It's almost like they didn't want to win. They had so much defeat in them from the word go you'd think they were playing in France.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
lol @ you if you think your division is difficult
If you think the NFC east isn't difficult then you must be nuts. Love to see the texans play in our division, they wouldn't win much at all! All yall have had to worry about is ONE team...
Old 10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
If you think the NFC east isn't difficult then you must be nuts. Love to see the texans play in our division, they wouldn't win much at all! All yall have had to worry about is ONE team...
exactly what teams are a real threat in the nfc east? that division is still up for grabs. all the cowgirls have to do is worry about the giants, just like all the texans have to worry about is the titans, but i mean if sunday was a clip of whats to come out of the texans then there should not even be a real competition. and for the nfc east, the redskins aren't ****, and the eagles are a joke this year, hahah dream team my ***. i dont think our division is any harder than the girls this year. this is the easiesty our division has been in years, and hopefully the texans take full advantage of it.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spritle
I thought the whole team played that way, but Johnson for sure. It's almost like they didn't want to win. They had so much defeat in them from the word go you'd think they were playing in France.

Not sure how much johnson finished the game with. But last i checked he was at 28 yards? The guy who is the biggest paid running back had 28 yards? That is horrible.. The titans were dumb for giving away that kind of money.. Not sure if anybody notices that when a player holds out, they never play up to the level they are getting paid for.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
exactly what teams are a real threat in the nfc east? that division is still up for grabs. all the cowgirls have to do is worry about the giants, just like all the texans have to worry about is the titans, but i mean if sunday was a clip of whats to come out of the texans then there should not even be a real competition. and for the nfc east, the redskins aren't ****, and the eagles are a joke this year, hahah dream team my ***. i dont think our division is any harder than the girls this year. this is the easiesty our division has been in years, and hopefully the texans take full advantage of it.

The NFC East is still a tough division IMO.. The giants are a good team, the cowboys hopefully can get it together.. And the eagles sure they suck right now, but i am not counting them out. I counted out the eagles alot and they always made the playoffs.

Texans will win that division. You guys have an explosive offense.. The better defense IMO as well out of all the teams in that division.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
I'm not just talking about this season, I'm talking about every year. Yall are damn lucky that peyton is out and yall know it. That colts team has came close to winning a lot of games without him, and damn sure would have won with him.
The colts are the team I was talkin about in general, cowboys have giants eagles and skins. Those are much better teams than what is in your division every year. Yea the eagles aren't doing as well as they are supposed to but the season is just at the halfway mark. Giants are a tough team always and the skins are a lot better than what I thought they would be.
Anyone who seriously thinks the afc south is just as difficult as nfc east is an idiot!
Old 10-25-2011, 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

The NFC was tough 2+ years ago. The Redskins, Giants and Cowboys sucked last year. Philly was enjoying the bubble before it burst. This year, the division is a circus. It's the TMZ of football.

With that said, it's better than the AFC South as a whole. However, it's not good.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
The NFC was tough 2+ years ago. The Redskins, Giants and Cowboys sucked last year. Philly was enjoying the bubble before it burst. This year, the division is a circus. It's the TMZ of football.

With that said, it's better than the AFC South as a whole. However, it's not good.
The NFC east is usually a tough division every year, you just got teams like the lions and bucs making their divisions good this year. Normally its just 1 maybe 2 teams in the other divisions that are doing good. Dallas, philly and NYG are usually top contenders in the NFC.
I agree this year is a circus, dallas and philly should have a lot better record then they do.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Tack on another "W".
Old 10-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Schaub looked like **** today. He missed what, 4 wide open long passes and countless other "easy" passes.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:10 PM
TECH Resident

agreed....Schaub played like **** today. He was really off, its still a WIN, even if it was an ugly one.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:35 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

The world is a better place today.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

After a bye week, hope the eagles come out to play tonight!!!

Both squads are better then their record shows.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

The NFC east is a "pro" version of the Big 10. Some pretty good teams that beat the snot out of each other in epic games, but when they play the big boys outside of their division, it usually doesn't go too well........at least thats what history has proven. Tonights game for both the Eagles and Cowboys is HUGE IMO.

How in gods green earth can you call the Redskins a good team though with the QB's they have on their roster? I would take every NFC south team over Washington!.....including Indy! I loved watching the Bronco's back in the day with Shanahan running the show, but I think his time has been up for awhile........or maybe he just needs to take back Gary Kubiak! Yeah, thats what his problem is!!! We'll take Orakpo for Kubiak!

Beck at the very least needs alot more time behind center, and Grossman is like a gunslinging version of the early 2000's Jon Kitna with the identical noodle arm to boot!

The Texans have a way too much work ahead of them to even consider the playoffs, and yes we are lucky Peyton is out. Even with him out, IDK if the Texans run away with the division........plenty of sucky teams beating good teams. Not one team in the NFL that can't beat the team opposite of them at any given time. Examples you say?

Giants losing to Seachickens????
Eagles losing to everyone
New Orleans losing to St. Louis
Jacksonvile beating Baltimore
Indy damn near surprising Pittsburgh
Miami blowing it against those Giants today
Cardinals blowing it against the Ravens
Old 10-30-2011, 08:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

i'm still not down with kubiak and his OC abilities.

i want a new head coach/oc badly
Old 10-30-2011, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

The Texans may be able to make the playoffs with Kubiak, but they WILL NOT make it very far unless someone kicks Kubiak in the head and knocks the tard out of him...........I don't think its possible for this team, no matter how well they execute, to go very far when they are trying to execute Kubiak's playcalling. This team would be scary with Cowher or Gruden at the helm.

Oh, and it sure is nice seeing ONE of those beastly NFC east teams showing up to play today.......guess the Giants..........and the Redskins........and the Cowboys didn't get the memo. Hopefully Dallas can come back and make it a game.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Cowboys are playing like **** tonight...
Old 10-30-2011, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yezzir... Good job eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised tho.

Quick Reply: How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..