San Antonio Modern Muscle Hill Country Cruise - 11/6/2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 07:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcoz/28
Even if every one had each others numbers i don't think it would have helped after you get out in the county. Need walkie talkies. What I don't like is how punctual everyone was. I got to wingstop @1250 expecting everyone to be there and nope!
I took some simple pics from rudys had a good one with chon but gay Eric sooner in on his ***, ill still post it for u perv's.
Maybe next time we should have a meeting before we leave rudys and discuss on who will be up front/back and maybe divide into groups to keep count of each member of the group. Oh and walkie talkies.
What time did yall get back? I split after rudys.
**** ep!!!!!

and we got back into town around 5pm.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's it I'm posting that pic of ur ***!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:32 AM
TECH Resident

hahaha. Wurzfest tonight? I'm calling in!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Teching In

U won't do it chonpus! It's gonna be more fun that this gay cruise you organized!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Marcoz/28
U won't do it chonpus! It's gonna be more fun that this gay cruise you organized!
Not my fault you forgot to change the hour and showed up 1 hour late lol.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zamora7
Well mostly everybody knew what was coming up when we hit the twisties, if you wanted to go slow, you stay in the back especially if you have your family. If you want to have fun stay in front. Maybe a member was driving wreckless maybe he wasn't and just lost control of the car, not everybody is a capable driver in roads like that and maybe should try slowing down and stay in the back. There is a difference between wreckless and spirited driving and I'm sure it was spirited as everybody is aware of what can happen if you are careless in these roads.

Like I said previously in my posts I kept up with you guys thurough out the cruise and stayed in the back while i cruised and enjoyed the nice hill country scenary!. I let yu guys have your fun in the front thats why I stayed in the back but kept up! Yea I was a sprinted driver with a family. I'm not a wreckless driver with a family. Like I said bro i know people wanted to have fun and open up there cars a bit I completely understand that point of view. Like I said there always a time and place to have fun and enjoy the open road. Im one of those people as well that likes to open up there car and haul ***. I like speed. But wreckless driving with a group of 20 + plus cars bumper to bumper on twisties???? Come on.

Last edited by IVRedZ28LS1; 11-07-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Look the cruise is over... A good time was had by all with the exception of a few stupid things. Therr is no reason to point fingers and blah blah blah. Who cares **** happens. People are going to do what they want. We don't need to keep hearing about the same **** just worded differently.

So let's post some fucken pics quit bitching about all the bad and talk about the good ****
Old 11-07-2011, 09:14 AM
TECH Resident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24dj3a3PvtE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VOqivYmS_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrtJlmGyds
Old 11-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

I made a risky pass in the twisties that freaked my gf out but I know the power and handling of my car. I was not worried at all because I know my limits. But my pass was not a near head on collision. When that many cars are out participating spirited driving on the backroads risky incidents will happen that just part of it.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Resident

I think everyone that went out is mature enough and know how to handle their cars. No kids were out there doing dumb stuff like 180s on the freeway (Lala).

I say the next cruise shoot be in January or February next year since the holidays are coming up.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Teching In

I'm up that
Old 11-07-2011, 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chon79
I think everyone that went out is mature enough and know how to handle their cars. No kids were out there doing dumb stuff like 180s on the freeway (Lala).

I say the next cruise shoot be in January or February next year since the holidays are coming up.
That 180 was on u tube for a while lol

Speaking of Eric he's going thru training today I'm loling cause he's holding the steering wheel for his life lol

And driving wise san Antonio has a diversity of drivers, hell I am one of the most reckless try one of the safest around if you guys wanna see what its like to take some turns with an 18 wheeler and a full load with a high center of gravity you see the way I drive! Lol
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

I think next cruise i will bring 2 way radios for the lead and me in the back. I also had my family with me, i was in the red convertible trans am in front of you when that lady cut you off. I was not about to do anything reckless in my car with my family with me. Although when we hit that dead stop in traffic it got a little scary.

I also think next time we should have two groups one in front with people who want to drive a little faster and a second group for the families and the people that want to do speed limit cruise. We need one person to lead each group that is familiar with the route.

It sucks that you tried to keep up with them you should have just hung back with us. I also think we had more people show up then we thought. Plus the weather was not the greatest. But please by no means let this discourage you from bringing your family and having fun cuz i always have my family just hang back with the second group next time

-Buddy-
Old 11-07-2011, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by svg210
That 180 was on u tube for a while lol

Speaking of Eric he's going thru training today I'm loling cause he's holding the steering wheel for his life lol

And driving wise san Antonio has a diversity of drivers, hell I am one of the most reckless try one of the safest around if you guys wanna see what its like to take some turns with an 18 wheeler and a full load with a high center of gravity you see the way I drive! Lol

LOL no i dont haha.......
Old 11-07-2011, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

i had the blow out sucked ***.....i wanted to have fun but good thing tire gave out then blowing out at the twisties....and i did get help by wheelie king and buddy and the guy in the lt1 corvette...thanks guys for the help sorry it ruined yalls cruise i feel bad
Old 11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chon79

I'm glad u add the rest to your mature statement.... Cause we all know certain person that feels to be a jack *** that leaves everywhere side ways cause its "cool". But they left early.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like some folks need a PSA.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQyfjP-lZM

Last edited by Camaro Junky; 11-07-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
LOL no i dont haha.......
just playing bro, You did better than those other two rooks in the red trucks, one of them tired to dump his load with his tailgate locked LOL, and the other took about 20 minutes to dump downhill
Old 11-07-2011, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

In regards to what i said about leaving sideways if the shoe fits wear it. I'm not pointing fingers at u bat! More then one person left early But if u know you always leave places sideways then the post was directed to u. If not the the post is ment for someone else.
So take it as u will. The person knows who they are. And we all notice that you drive like a high school boy in a civic..... Like a ******* jack ***.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
In regards to what i said about leaving sideways if the shoe fits wear it. I'm not pointing fingers at u bat! More then one person left early But if u know you always leave places sideways then the post was directed to u. If not the the post is ment for someone else.
So take it as u will. The person knows who they are. And we all notice that you drive like a high school boy in a civic..... Like a ******* jack ***.
No worries Dave...I would have stayed and just cruised with yall but the rain had me worried....I wasn't going to be able to hit the twisties hard but was looking for some straight open road. Maybe next time...I will have another set of wheels that are more cruise friendly.

Quick Reply: San Antonio Modern Muscle Hill Country Cruise - 11/6/2011