For all the Ron Paul supporters without health insurance

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Deaf blind and dumb is more like it lol Perhaps if the constitution is such a burden to them then they may be better suited in a communist country where government runs theirs lives. Why dont they just move to where its better for them instead of trying to ruin this country? This place is the only free place left to come to for freedom and they dont give a ****.
Ron Paul is right, government cant handle healthcare they cant handle anything. Everything they touch ends up ruined.

Excellent.

Perhaps they might like Greece...LOL

Old 10-30-2011, 12:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by bearcatt
That's what I thought to when I read that.

In all fairness if Cain's 999 tax plan was to take effect the 16th amendment would have to be repealed or changed. Or if Perry wins and a flat tax was to take effect the 16th amendment might also face the same treatment.

I don't agree with the Obama care clash with the commerce clause.

I havent studied the tax plans to much. According to Ron Paul that 999 plan sets the stage for a VAT tax though and it could go through the roof. Cain says he wont raise anything but he cant speak for the next x amount of presidents. If he sets the stage like that its bad news. I liked Cain at first untill he was against an audit of the fed. then lied about it on the debate when RP called him out on that. Did you hear what Cain said about RP supporters? Basically called them all stupid un americans. Then he wasnt clear on his abortion issues. To me he was all done after sticking up for the fed.
Rick Perry I liked before the vacine thing came out. Then I did some research and found out he attended the Bilderberg (New world order, global elites)meeting and I figured out hes the new world order puppet put there by Bilderberg/Soros.
Hmmm geee wizzzz I wonder why media and most polititians try to block out or smear Ron Paul on a daily basis. The new world order is scared shitless of RP.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

senicalj4579,

I really worry about the future of our country.

The Obamacare is the defining moment in our country.
So far some acspects of it have been nullified, hopefully it will just collapse.
It's still has to face the supreme court under appeal.

Since Cap and Trade failed, The EPA is trying to single handledly over regulate instead.

Obamacare is just one problem out of many... Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Illegal Imigration, Entitlements, Excess Military spending is going to backrupt America sooner or later. It not sustainable. We need some time of reforms.

I could go on and on about so much more.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

I havent studied the tax plans to much. According to Ron Paul that 999 plan sets the stage for a VAT tax though and it could go through the roof. Cain says he wont raise anything but he cant speak for the next x amount of presidents. If he sets the stage like that its bad news. I liked Cain at first untill he was against an audit of the fed. then lied about it on the debate when RP called him out on that. Did you hear what Cain said about RP supporters? Basically called them all stupid un americans. Then he wasnt clear on his abortion issues. To me he was all done after sticking up for the fed.
Rick Perry I liked before the vacine thing came out. Then I did some research and found out he attended the Bilderberg (New world order, global elites)meeting and I figured out hes the new world order puppet put there by Bilderberg/Soros.
Hmmm geee wizzzz I wonder why media and most polititians try to block out or smear Ron Paul on a daily basis. The new world order is scared shitless of RP.

I'm glad to see that you are very informed. Those are and were my thoughts and observations as well. We don't need a VAT tax. You are in the know. You research and study your politics well, that is refreshing. Anybody other than Ron Paul seems to be a new world order global puppet.

Yes they are scared of Ron Paul and yes the main stream media doesn't give Ron Paul a fair chance. The RINOs and mainstream established Republicans want Romney. Wall street loves him.

I can't believe the madness. Why does the majority not see the truth.
Ron Paul has videos from years back stating his position, plus you can see his voting record on various bills.

Unfortunetly I don't think Ron Paul will get elected as president as much as I want him to. It's also sad that he will not run for reelection in the House if he's not elected president.

On a positive note:
One thing about the Tea Party is that they are now focusing more on trying to get a conservative majority in the Senate as well as the House. They have been very influencial in slowing down Obama and company from taking our country further into the abyss.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I will not give you an apology but I will start your education today.

Maybe your boy Barney Frank will apoligize to you . HAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UCSL...eature=related

Watch this why you can... they keep pulling this video off the air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7pNr_Pz3js

No apology, no care. If you left the thread that would be great

I am enjoying reading the rest of this thread however, good stuff
Old 10-31-2011, 07:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look at it like this, I said this in another thread. Obamacare sucks for alot of people, plus dead beats. Prime example people with insurance dont disclose it in the ER. My sister works there and has found this to be a issue. Simple fact is insurance companies stay in busniess for not paying out claims. There have been uninsure people that go to the ER and get treated with no insurance. Guess who foots that bill? That state goverment suppelments the hospitals base on the budget. So when u have a influx of uninsured people that go in the ER the tax payer in the end foots the bill. Obamacare is not the greatest but affords the chance form somebody that got laid off at GM to get insurance at a fraction of the cost. Its money not aot of money but money. From 1995 to 2003 states had surplus but that **** got gobbled up in war and ****. Why is the greatest nation on earth looking for loans in other countries? Plain fact is hyperinflation. We can print a *** load of money but too much will flood the markets and make it worthless. It happen in Africa. So in a nut shell we are trying to get our money bac in the US. When u hear china holds our debt they dont. They have stakes and shares in our money. China can default any day when that happens we go with them. Look at greece and Europe. So all these *** in goverment are not working for blue collar workers. The weathy should not be punish for there wealth. But if they had a busniess here and went over seas to build their product they should pay the same tax to do so. If your company is base in the Us but factory is ran over seas your tax duty is null..
Old 10-31-2011, 07:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My other question is this. Ive heard all this blah blah about repubs saying we can fix this ****, Same thing on the other side. Seems to me if the repubs can fix it why is a big secret? We are struggling out here and these ***** are playing polotics thats bullshit.... Fix this ****. Dems need to shut up and listen also. If this country can pull other countries into war, then why the hell cant they set aside there issues with each other and fix this ****?
Old 10-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Old School Heavy

Received 68 Likes on 39 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

One of the impressive things about this thread for the most part is that it has not become too partisan. It has, for the most part, been focused on the OPs topic. I am happy about that because healthcare is a serious issue and partisan politics does nothing to help. I too want to hear more solutions and less mud slinging.

For me, one of the ugliest parts of American healthcare is the billing game between the doctors and the insurance companies. Doctors overbill and insurance companies under pay or don't pay and round and round they go.

Another huge issue is this pre-existing condition mess. Even if you are a stand up hard working responsible person, you can be destroyed by on single health issue. Once you are treated for a problem, the insurance companies systematically raise your rates to try to get rid of you. If you do leave for another more affordable policy, your new policy will have a pre-existing condition rider for whatever you have been treated for in the past. This leaves you uninsured for all of those potential health problems. This game has to stop. It is one insurance reform law that we need for sure. Only bought and paid for corrupt politicians would vote against that.

Insurance needs to be affordable. Insurance companies need to be held accountable for fair and honest practices. I want to hear laws to achieve that.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Obama care is going to cause more problems. There have already been several large corporations who did the math and found it cheaper to drop healthcare and pay the "fine" forcing more people into Obamacare vs. continuing paying for employee benefits (which costs have risen sharply thanks to Obamacare.) AT&T, Verizon, Deere, Caterpillar have all been named.
These are all people that weren't supposed to become a part of the system that will. What do you think this is going to do to the system and costs?

But again, when did it ever become the government's responsibility to provide for everyone? People need to learn to save for a rainy day instead if blowing their paycheck 2 days after they get it. Oh, and an employee who is laid off is covered under the Cobra program for a while.

Anyone that thinks goverment healthcare is good needs to spend some time around the tribal hospitals. You also need to consider what it will do to medical field personnel. There is a reason that they have medical staff shortages in already socialized Europe. Like waiting in long lines?
All this makes me think of the hospital in Idiocracy.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:33 AM
Old School Heavy

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Obama care is going to cause more problems. There have already been several large corporations who did the math and found it cheaper to drop healthcare and pay the "fine" forcing more people into Obamacare vs. continuing paying for employee benefits (which costs have risen sharply thanks to Obamacare.) AT&T, Verizon, Deere, Caterpillar have all been named.
This just speaks to how ridiculously expensive healthcare is in our country. However, this is the problem with the current state of this debate. One guy comes up with a plan and everyone else throws rocks. I want to hear some more real solutions. Not just anecdotes either. Real plans with real solutions.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here's a nice little article on Yahoo news by Time magazine.
http://news.yahoo.com/judges-sale-sp...100500006.html

The article is not about Healthcare, it has to do with how laws are passed. You can follow the money and see how lobbiest for medical equipment, pharma and insurance companies had an influence on Obamacare.

From Center for Reponsive Politics.
http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=i

Old 10-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Old School Heavy

LS1Tech 10 Year

From Center for Reponsive Politics.
http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=i

BINGO!!!!

Now everyone can easily recognize why the American healthcare system is such a disaster.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by speedtigger
BINGO!!!!

Now everyone can easily recognize why the American healthcare system is such a disaster.
Healthcare needed to be reformed but the timing and way that it was done was preposterous.

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/09/28/...supreme-court/

The fate of the Obamacare law or Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
(PPACA) will be taking place, in the Supreme Court during this fall session. This is a defining time in our countries history.

If it passes, will we have more IRS and more government oversight on small business, just what we need.

This obamination has allready put alot of uncertainly in our economy.

The Congressional Budget Office report indicates this bill will cost much more money than anticipated.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Old School Heavy

LS1Tech 10 Year

I was actually glad to see it happen. But, I am glad maybe for different reasons. This is that I often feel like we are trapped in world of corruption where the only people that have a say are these huge healthcare corporations and pharmaceutical companies. Was Obama "a bull in a china shop"? Maybe. But he broke the stranglehold. He did something unlike the legions of politicians just taking the special interest money and doing nothing. So here we are. What do we do from here? I hope we move forward with reform with new and better ideas and solutions. However, I can see that the massive special interest and propaganda machine is just trying to undo everything and go back to making billions at our expense as usual. That is why I refuse to listen to blanket criticism by people who offer no alternative solution. I know what is behind their words. I am looking for the initiative toward a solution.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

Yea he broke the strangle hold alright. The progressives **** on the constitution to pass a bill which NO ONE not even them knew what was in it. Remember Nacy peloci?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU
"Pass the bill to find out whats in it" Are you kidding me?! Most americans didnt even want this thing and they jammed it down our throughts! We the people?! I think not.

Oh and btw obamacare is still a violation of the constitution and it will get repealed.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:05 AM
10 Second Club

Heres your communist administration telling us how they planned on ignoring the majority of americans to get Unconstitutional healthcare passed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sEg...eature=related

Oh dont worry theres nothing to see in this bill just move it along sheep
Old 11-01-2011, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

They only way they could get it to pass was with Parlimentary Reconciliation.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:33 AM
10 Second Club

They only way they could get it to pass was with Parlimentary Reconciliation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTqfVrKW1E
Old 11-01-2011, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Time goes by fast, hard to believe that was two years ago.

I read 300 pages of that bill and got a headache. Over 1700 pages, that's ridiculous.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Old School Heavy

LS1Tech 10 Year

More complaining and no alternative solutions.

Quick Reply: For all the Ron Paul supporters without health insurance