Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
It all comes back to no consequences for their actions. Take it how you want retard.
Now now no need for name calling, I intentionally refrained from that to avoid any flaming.

Besides, not my fault that I've seen swiss cheese with less holes than your argument
Old 11-05-2011, 10:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by boofthese
Oh **** i forgot, i wasnt entitled an opinion.

How about you go catch a felony for beating up a judge... oh wait you want, you'll sit here and be a keyboard commando. So please, stfu.
Fill out, sign and return.

Old 11-05-2011, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Fill out, sign and return.

LMAO touche' well played. I like that LOL
Old 11-06-2011, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im all for giving my kids a *** whipping, but never beat them with a belt like that, that was nothing but anger coming out an showing who was boss, A grown *** man that many times side to side, full force!!! She should have went then not 7 years later, unless it continued.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:19 AM
9 Second Club

I've sort of been following this story, and now people are saying that there was much more to the story than what she says, and that this video was used as blackmail because she was cut off from his money. There's also talk that the mother could be in on it.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by Slash8915
I've sort of been following this story, and now people are saying that there was much more to the story than what she says, and that this video was used as blackmail because she was cut off from his money. There's also talk that the mother could be in on it.
That info has been out, still doesn't justify a beating, an *** whooping yes, but there is a line and he crossed it plain and simple.

The video was her ace in her back pocket, she got her *** beat down and chose to use it to her advantage, good for her.... I don't blame her a bit, I like the idea of blackmail to **** over scumbags that **** me over.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

For what I understand.... The father bent over backward for that little girl. Thousands of dollars went out of his pocket to go to her and her schooling and her brand new Mercedes that he bough for her. She had everything paid for "as long as she stayed in school". She told him she was dropping out and wanted him to continue her "allowance". He told her he would stop the money and take away her car if she did so. She told him you will be sorry if you do that, you will keep working to pay for me if you like it or not! well she dropped out, he took the car and stopped the checks and the very next day she posted the video. I think there is alot more to the story than what we all know. My father and mother wore my *** out when I was a kid but hardly ever was it to this extent. I think my father did lose his cool a few times and prob shouldnt of had a belt in his hands at that time but it happens. I am still alive, I do not have any scars, and no emotional damage for that either cuz he would come back after cooling off and say sorry and that he shouldnt have done that. Who says he might not have done that?? I can say this, it was overdone what he did but I am willing to bet you if she leaned over the bed like he told her to do she would get the whoopin' and it would be over. Her defiance is what drove him over the edge when his temper was already high.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Texhotrod593
For what I understand.... The father bent over backward for that little girl. Thousands of dollars went out of his pocket to go to her and her schooling and her brand new Mercedes that he bough for her. She had everything paid for "as long as she stayed in school". She told him she was dropping out and wanted him to continue her "allowance". He told her he would stop the money and take away her car if she did so. She told him you will be sorry if you do that, you will keep working to pay for me if you like it or not! well she dropped out, he took the car and stopped the checks and the very next day she posted the video. I think there is alot more to the story than what we all know. My father and mother wore my *** out when I was a kid but hardly ever was it to this extent. I think my father did lose his cool a few times and prob shouldnt of had a belt in his hands at that time but it happens. I am still alive, I do not have any scars, and no emotional damage for that either cuz he would come back after cooling off and say sorry and that he shouldnt have done that. Who says he might not have done that?? I can say this, it was overdone what he did but I am willing to bet you if she leaned over the bed like he told her to do she would get the whoopin' and it would be over. Her defiance is what drove him over the edge when his temper was already high.
None of this changes the fact that he beat a 16 year old girl with a belt.

He went WAY too far.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

None of this changes the fact that he beat a 16 year old girl with a belt.

He went WAY too far.

No he slapped her with the belt...BIG difference. It was continued and far to uncontrolled. I can tell you a "beating" is way worse. If a grown man attacked me and all I had was my fist, rod, anything hard that i could try and hurt or kill him, i would "beat" the guy. I can promise you it would be easier to run away than try and "beat" a guy with a belt, and i am 6ft 3in 275 lbs at about 13%fat. I know I know, you will start saying a grown man is way different than a 16 year old girl....it was an analogy to show a "beating" and "slapping" or swinging an object that gives way.
I have had plenty of whoopin's when I was younger that made this one seem miniscule, and the belt NEVER left bruises. I know I know, you are going to say a girl is softer and weaker....I know how you think( even though that 16 yr old girl is made of the same material as a 35yr old man) BTW it takes a meat source to bruise easier not fat. I have been watching your replies. But It was proof! I was 4-12 getting these with a belt and all they left were welts and a memory I shouldn't do what I did.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER>>> It WAS over the top and he lost his temper. You guy's are very quick to judge someone else about using a belt but most have a temper or anger issue also. Ya'll talk about "put me in a room with this guy and give me a belt" and "bullet in his head" etc....sounds like you guys might lose your temper!
If I recall the greatest man said "he that is without Sin cast the first stone"
I guess most of you are thinking you are without sin....I know I know, you are going to say "our sin don't matter if a 16yr old girl was 'beat' or not". Well then by all means....throw that stone!

I agree with the man that said this world is getting worse and we cant even discipline our children more than just a timeout.
I can assure you guys, I have lost my temper a few times in my life and one time put a 17yr old kid in a coma for 5 days(he and his 2 friends jumped me. Maybe he had the belt like this girl or worse)when I was 25, and I have 3 kids now all under the age of 6. I have spanked my kids as needed. Most of the time I am able to get away with warning them or putting them in a corner. But if its warranted I will wear the hind ends out.\\

Ok I will be watching for return replies but what I have said I will not change but I would also like to see how many of you are still finding you temper about this subject. I believe if he was wrong in any way then he will get what he needs if he hasn't already.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:24 AM
TECH Junkie

No he slapped her with the belt...BIG difference. It was continued and far to uncontrolled. I can tell you a "beating" is way worse. If a grown man attacked me and all I had was my fist, rod, anything hard that i could try and hurt or kill him, i would "beat" the guy. I can promise you it would be easier to run away than try and "beat" a guy with a belt, and i am 6ft 3in 275 lbs at about 13%fat. I know I know, you will start saying a grown man is way different than a 16 year old girl....it was an analogy to show a "beating" and "slapping" or swinging an object that gives way.
I have had plenty of whoopin's when I was younger that made this one seem miniscule, and the belt NEVER left bruises. I know I know, you are going to say a girl is softer and weaker....I know how you think( even though that 16 yr old girl is made of the same material as a 35yr old man) BTW it takes a meat source to bruise easier not fat. I have been watching your replies. But It was proof! I was 4-12 getting these with a belt and all they left were welts and a memory I shouldn't do what I did.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER>>> It WAS over the top and he lost his temper. You guy's are very quick to judge someone else about using a belt but most have a temper or anger issue also. Ya'll talk about "put me in a room with this guy and give me a belt" and "bullet in his head" etc....sounds like you guys might lose your temper!
I guess most of you are thinking you are without sin....I know I know, you are going to say "our sin don't matter if a 16yr old girl was 'beat' or not". Well then by all means....throw that stone!

I agree with the man that said this world is getting worse and we cant even discipline our children more than just a timeout.
I can assure you guys, I have lost my temper a few times in my life and one time put a 17yr old kid in a coma for 5 days(he and his 2 friends jumped me. Maybe he had the belt like this girl or worse)when I was 25, and I have 3 kids now all under the age of 6. I have spanked my kids as needed. Most of the time I am able to get away with warning them or putting them in a corner. But if its warranted I will wear the hind ends out.\\

Ok I will be watching for return replies but what I have said I will not change but I would also like to see how many of you are still finding you temper about this subject. I believe if he was wrong in any way then he will get what he needs if he hasn't already.
Call it whatever you want. Beat, slapped, spanked, swatted, whipped, lashed, etc.

It was wrong and way over the top. At one point, he said he'd hit her in the face.

You've got some serious issues if you see nothing wrong in this video. Serious issues.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Call it whatever you want. Beat, slapped, spanked, swatted, whipped, lashed, etc.

It was wrong and way over the top. At one point, he said he'd hit her in the face.

You've got some serious issues if you see nothing wrong in this video. Serious issues.
Yeah again I am gonna quote myself>>>

I am still alive, I do not have any scars, and no emotional damage for that either cuz he would come back after cooling off and say sorry and that he shouldnt have done that. Who says he might not have done that?? I can say this, it was overdone what he did but I am willing to bet you if she leaned over the bed like he told her to do she would get the whoopin' and it would be over. Her defiance is what drove him over the edge when his temper was already high.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

You can judge me if you wish but I have no serious issues. I do have issues and I did cringe a couple of times during the watching of that video. I can say that I would still not put that on a level of the lady in Texas a couple years back that drowned all 5 of her kids. Or the man and woman that were caught after they both raped and killed around 20 woman and 2 men.
There had to be something holding this man back from picking up a hard pipe or something similar and beating her dead...it was love shrouded by anger. But the love was still there. Ok here is exactly what I read into this...there are too many variables from just one video to where there is no exact way of telling what happened. Yes he did go over the top, it shows in the video. there seems to be a type of blackmail from the child over a period of years including the fact she also was lying, stealing and probably doing illegal drugs also....Drugs?? what you mean? Oh i mean in the video after he leaves the room she bends over and picks up something under the bed and quickly hides it in a drawer. The moral is that none of us on tech knows the true story but can only judge what we saw.

Therefor we should and just keep to building beast cars and judging our streets and strips with the wrath of our horsepower!!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

From what I saw on the new last week. The court house he is a Judge for is not wanting him back. There has been several complaints (Before the beating) about his short temper in the court room.

It's not like this is a 1 time thing, it happened quit often. Thay why she recorded it...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

You can judge me if you wish but I have no serious issues. I do have issues and I did cringe a couple of times during the watching of that video. I can say that I would still not put that on a level of the lady in Texas a couple years back that drowned all 5 of her kids. Or the man and woman that were caught after they both raped and killed around 20 woman and 2 men.
There had to be something holding this man back from picking up a hard pipe or something similar and beating her dead...it was love shrouded by anger. But the love was still there. Ok here is exactly what I read into this...there are too many variables from just one video to where there is no exact way of telling what happened. Yes he did go over the top, it shows in the video. there seems to be a type of blackmail from the child over a period of years including the fact she also was lying, stealing and probably doing illegal drugs also....Drugs?? what you mean? Oh i mean in the video after he leaves the room she bends over and picks up something under the bed and quickly hides it in a drawer. The moral is that none of us on tech knows the true story but can only judge what we saw.

Therefor we should and just keep to building beast cars and judging our streets and strips with the wrath of our horsepower!!
Can you provide facts or or are you just making up stories? How you you not know it was a recorder too?
Old 11-07-2011, 09:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Can you provide facts or or are you just making up stories? How you you not know it was a recorder too?
wow...let me slow down a little for you. NO, I cannot provide facts. All I am saying is I can judge by what I see if I really wanted too. Here is another quote of MINE since you are very good at pulling quotes out of my own writing.

probably doing illegal drugs also....Drugs?? what you mean? Oh i mean in the video after he leaves the room she bends over and picks up something under the bed and quickly hides it in a drawer. The moral is that none of us on tech knows the true story but can only judge what we saw.
It means HE did do wrong. Yes, I was in fact agreeing with part of your view. We all see it.

Now again
We should and just keep to building beast cars and judging our streets and strips with the wrath of our horsepower!!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow...let me slow down a little for you. NO, I cannot provide facts. All I am saying is I can judge by what I see if I really wanted too. Here is another quote of MINE since you are very good at pulling quotes out of my own writing.
No need to slow anything down. The *** whooping rage in the video is in black and white. What happened before/after is he said/she said.

I'm OK with giving my boys the *** whooping they need. I have had plenty myself growing up that would make this a pat on the butt. I agree also that America is going to **** because the government is trying to tell us how to discipline our kids. There is no more respect, kids can do what they want and threaten to call CPS on their parents. There is a line between a whooping and abuse and it is obvious there is abuse in this video...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have had plenty of whoopin's when I was younger that made this one seem miniscule,
Abuse victims often sympathize with their attackers in the moment and thereafter. It's probably why you have come to defend this judge a little bit.

If you come back later to say your sorry, it doesn't excuse a damn thing.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The daughter is on Dr. Drew on HLN network right now. Turn to it.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Banned

I agree the *** beating was excessive. But.....
Her using a video to get her way.....
Lol
Now that's a good girl who should have been put in time out, instead of *** beatings as a child/teenager.
I have no sympathy for the little ****.......
FLAME ON!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Launching!

I have zero sympathy for her as well. I do agree that he went over the top a little, but I just don't think it was that bad. The common mistake a parent will make is when they spank their kid out of anger, but no parents are perfect. That's just the way it is

Quick Reply: Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter