Houston Texans Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by red281gt
this dude is a big fucken hater, dude we made it and we are not 1 and done.... i have my doubts next week but damn did they play damn did yesterday. i was there and was the most exciting loudest fucken game i have ever been to. Proud if the Texans for how far they have gone.
I admit I was wrong about them going 1 and out. But y'all aren't the best in the afc like some of you guys are acting.

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
I've read some of your posts in other Texans threads. Damn you're dumb. Please cancel your account.

We're you one of those ******* back in '04 when the 'stros went to the Series? The ones who were happy we only went? Stop with the "doubt" ****.

They did go somewhere. Its called the postseason.

Seriously, stop with the doubt ****.

Texans played a good game against a good team. Glad to see they dominated. Now after the win, the butterflies are over. They should've beat the Ravens in the regular season. They can beat them now.
Hell yeah y'all are gonna be the next green bay!!!! All those injurys and still go to the superbowl lol if they beat the ravens I'll stop "hating", I just want them to beat a real playoff team!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I admit I was wrong about them going 1 and out. But y'all aren't the best in the afc like some of you guys are acting.

Hell yeah y'all are gonna be the next green bay!!!! All those injurys and still go to the superbowl lol if they beat the ravens I'll stop "hating", I just want them to beat a real playoff team!
It's not the city or the actual team that makes people hate the cowboys. Its fans like you.

You've been wrong all season, what else is knew?

I love how you make fun of people who take pride in their home team. I don't know if they are going to make it. But I want them to play every game like they will. Flacco is playing like ****. And not that good to begin with. And honestly, the Ravens' defense isn't looking that great. Anyhow, I'll be watching my home team play on Sunday. Guess you'll be on this site running your **** holster.

Lol at you for thinking your opinion about a "real playoff team" interests anybody.

I say keep talking ****. Its great for entertainment.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Powerhouse
Haha, you guys are great. They win a Wild-Card and you think they're going to go somewhere. It's nice though, seeing you guys excited.
Go somewhere? They are somewhere, it's called the 2nd round while your cowgirls are at home scratching their nuts. Damn it feels good being a fan of the best team in texas...keep hatin powder puff
Old 01-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quit bein a little puss and give credit where credit is due. That was the third playoff team they beat, pittsburgh, atlanta and cincy.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just to put it in perspective- when was the last time dallas made it to a conference game?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
Quit bein a little puss and give credit where credit is due. That was the third playoff team they beat, pittsburgh, atlanta and cincy.
I have gave them credit, but some you guys are rediculous.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

I hope the crappy flacco shows up to this game :bowdown:

Not worried about the defense, but we need adrian to work on his recent butterfinger issue and hope we don't have to rely on rackers up there in the cold.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I have gave them credit, but some you guys are rediculous.

How is anyone being ridiculous? For supporting our home town team? For beleiving they have a chance in playoff games? Why are you even in this thread? I started it for Texans fans to discuss the Texans in an attempt to weed out the useless bickering between Texans and Cowboys fans. You were one of the first assclowns to come in here and talk **** anyway.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:50 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys are harsh. I prefer to see the Dallas Cowfanboy keep crying, it makes my day.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
Go somewhere? They are somewhere, it's called the 2nd round while your cowgirls are at home scratching their nuts. Damn it feels good being a fan of the best team in texas...keep hatin powder puff
Sick burn bro, think of that one all by yourself?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
How is anyone being ridiculous? For supporting our home town team? For beleiving they have a chance in playoff games? Why are you even in this thread? I started it for Texans fans to discuss the Texans in an attempt to weed out the useless bickering between Texans and Cowboys fans. You were one of the first assclowns to come in here and talk **** anyway.
It goes both ways numb nuts, y'all go in our threads and even make threads about the cowboys. Yet were always the bad guys when we defend or praise our team...
Old 01-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by tripps
I guess cowboys fans can start calling them the texannes??? Lol jk
Old 01-09-2012, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

It goes both ways numb nuts, y'all go in our threads and even make threads about the cowboys. Yet were always the bad guys when we defend or praise our team...
This……I actually think the texans can run over Baltimore but will see what teams show up. If you guys lose don't cry when you see Dallas fans making a thread telling you to suck some ballz.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I guess cowboys fans can start calling them the texannes??? Lol jk
Old 01-09-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would like for the texans to beat the ravens but I don't see it happening with Yates..

$50 on the ravens... any takers?
Old 01-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
This……I actually think the texans can run over Baltimore but will see what teams show up. If you guys lose don't cry when you see Dallas fans making a thread telling you to suck some ballz.
Texannes defense could cause problems for flacco, especially without ray rice. I'm not worried I think it will be a very low scoring defensive game, and Baltimore has the better defense.

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Where did you get a pic of me at?? Lol
Old 01-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripps
Sure did bro
Old 01-09-2012, 03:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LCTA
Today's the day! I'm not going, but you bastards that are better make damn sure everyone in that stadium and everyone watching know how bad we want this win today! Don't wait til the game starts to make noise! GO TEXANS!
My brother and dad went to the game... this is my brothers comment from Facebook...

"That was by far the loudest game I have ever been to. The crowd at Reliant this afternoon was incredible. Congratulations Houston. You did yourselves proud. Simply awesome"
Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Home field advantages are HUGE.

Our fans were disrupting a lot of communication between Dalton and his coaching staff... we will MISS not having home field advantage terribly.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
Home field advantages are HUGE.

Our fans were disrupting a lot of communication between Dalton and his coaching staff... we will MISS not having home field advantage terribly.
just pray that tebow bring his magic to the patriots field. there is no doubt in my mind we wont win against baltimore. their defense is good but i dont think they are good enough. our defense is going to fluster flacco and if we contain ray rice we will beat them hands down. ray rice is our only threat.

btw one last thing, HOLD ON TO THE ******* BALL FOSTER, ****!!!

Quick Reply: Houston Texans Discussion Thread