Xtreme Horsepower out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -HATERMAKER-
did you hurt your own car on your own tune????? lol i dont expect you to give me a truthful answer on that one either but like i said im out right now and my car will always be out so let me know when you can get your car goin. you might want to take them roses and gifts back and spend a little more on that 6.2 of a turd that you got.
No I didnt hurt it. Im simply changing some parts on the suspension.
6.2? I went 6.5's on straight motor.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Teching In

oh and lol at your comment about me not running my car because last year alone i have over 40 timeslips faster than a 6.2 and i have never seen your car out not once so i wonder who needs to worry about running there car not there mouth????? you are fighting a battle you cant win if it has to do with anything at life accept for maybe bein on the computer more
Old 02-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Teching In

nothin to brag about i would expect more from the best tuner and biggest baller in the world!!!! i think xtreme has you beat because on moter they are well into the 5s lol your pretty good at talkin **** to and about guys that are apparently alot faster than you have been. as of right this second your not worth a **** and you suck at life i think you should go firing **** up with someone that you can beat or can get to cuz i can go all day and **** talk with the best of them but i would much rather see you in person but im sure that will be happening soon when you tune a motor that i know alot about
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

nothin to brag about i would expect more from the best tuner and biggest baller in the world!!!! i think xtreme has you beat because on moter they are well into the 5s lol your pretty good at talkin **** to and about guys that are apparently alot faster than you have been. as of right this second your not worth a **** and you suck at life i think you should go firing **** up with someone that you can beat or can get to cuz i can go all day and **** talk with the best of them but i would much rather see you in person but im sure that will be happening soon when you tune a motor that i know alot about
moter.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If Arvil could tune then why could he not get a 408 they built with a cam they spec'd to idle? I couldn't run my AC, and it would die on me while driving down the highway. Arvil actually said, "Sometimes I just can't get those big cams to idle." Thats real confidence inspiring. There was also an oil leak from their new build that ruined a new clutch. When I went to them with the issue they wanted $$$ to even look at it.
I finally had enough of their excuses and went elsewhere. Got the leak fixed which was a known problem with the crank they used, and got it retuned. Its funny how the other shop made it idle as well as my LS1 with a little 226 grind. Not only that but the 408 made more 30 more whp than the 450whp that Arvil could only get. I aslo spared no expense. If they said it needed to be replaced, I let them replace it. All that and the engine they built only got about 35k miles of 98% daily driving.
Thats the short version. So I have to disagree that they do great work.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

What car did they build that runs 5's on motor?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Silver408z
What car did they build that runs 5's on motor?
It's a Silver 3rd gen Camaro that weighs 2700lbs. Pretty much the only thing they ever did right. Which surprised me.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm racing a car that weighs 3900lbs.
How fast was your orange car on motor? Lulz @ 7.40's
Old 02-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Teching In

your sources are funny and somethin that keeps me smiling all day is how you run your mouth all day yet you never will be out in your car you knew i was out multiple times last year and all you talked about was you have the fastest all motor new camaro and kept running your mouth over and over again well bring that **** out and its not gonna be any questions or doubt about me showin up. i hope you find them ***** soon because im ready and waiting!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99Cls1
They moved to dallas not out of business.
From what I understand, this is not true.

I was told that Arvil is now employed at Autozone out in Saginaw.
Chris is now trying to start his own shop out in Little Elm.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Teching In

lol everyones sources are funny!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 05:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

your sources are funny and somethin that keeps me smiling all day is how you run your mouth all day yet you never will be out in your car you knew i was out multiple times last year and all you talked about was you have the fastest all motor new camaro and kept running your mouth over and over again well bring that **** out and its not gonna be any questions or doubt about me showin up. i hope you find them ***** soon because im ready and waiting!
I can't keep doing this if you plan on only using your 2nd grade level education.
It's hard as **** to understand what you are tying to say.

I never once mentioned it was the fastest all motor new Camaro. It defiantly is but I don't talk about it. 6.5's are boring to me.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol everyones sources are funny!!!
The most entertaining part of this thread is the consistant reputation of XHP. You are the lone idiot trying to save their name.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Buddy of mine took his ws6 up there for a tune. Cam only car 228/228-588/588. Small cam and it would die at every stop, turn the a/c on and it got worse.... Simple quick fixed the tune and added about 25rwhp.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Your a punk *** bitch that sucks at life I'll see you soon and I'll show you what education cant help you with!!!!!!!! I hope you can understand that.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your a punk *** bitch that sucks at life I'll see you soon and I'll show you what education cant help you with!!!!!!!! I hope you can understand that.
Dont beat me up bro!!

Is it hard for you to handle all of this truth about XHP?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
Buddy of mine took his ws6 up there for a tune. Cam only car 228/228-588/588. Small cam and it would die at every stop, turn the a/c on and it got worse.... Simple quick fixed the tune and added about 25rwhp.
Hatermaker has a buddy that had the same exact problem with XHP that I fixed. Its tough for him to swallow.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Dont beat me up bro!!

Is it hard for you to handle all of this truth about XHP?
It has nothing to do with handling "the truth"
It has to do with you flapping your gums since I can remember.
Same **** with slow *** PAT and all the other punks that were called out that day we went to Denton, No one showed up. Just a bunch of gum flapping going around. If you dont run your car and just those gums i hope you can let your fist bang cause to me and Hater that's how it seems.
and who gives a **** about grammar, this aint a grammar course in school so what does it matter how Hater types, dont like it do something homie. That simple..
Old 02-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Teching In

I will if I ever see you but hell I know you wouldn't show up for that you couldn't even show up for a little race but I'm not to worried I'm sure I'll bump into you one day and you will see why they call me champ!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will if I ever see you but hell I know you wouldn't show up for that you couldn't even show up for a little race but I'm not to worried I'm sure I'll bump into you one day and you will see why they call me champ!
You know "they" call you "dumbass Dillon" Not the "champ"