Xtreme Horsepower out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you have a user name with money signs in it or the name hater, it is pretty much expected that everyone will think you're a joke. You guys promoting XHP on here is even more of a joke. Your cars run like crap, you cant even bring your POS's to Houston. Stop being poor and pull some over time at AutoZone and come get drug in the 1/8 or 1/4 bitches.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
When you have a user name with money signs in it or the name hater, it is pretty much expected that everyone will think you're a joke. You guys promoting XHP on here is even more of a joke. Your cars run like crap, you cant even bring your POS's to Houston. Stop being poor and pull some over time at AutoZone and come get drug in the 1/8 or 1/4 bitches.
No need to be a dick. At least not online.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Teching In

dude you talk **** to everyone just go look at all your post.... your a keyboard hard *** that nobody gives a **** about and if you ask me i would say your mom should have swallowed you or your dad should of wiped you off on a napkin and threw your *** away try and google a comeback on that you ****** joke!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Teching In

oh and please tell me who works at autozone?????? and sorry not everyone is handed money like you and whats funny is you act like the richest man in the world but in all reality you spent all your money on your car hahahahahahahaha hurry and google somethin to say!!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

i feel like i became stupider from reading this.