So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by k_dub09
I'm a police officer and that looks like meth to me... kinda hard to tell with the pics. but I'm pretty sure. id suggest taking it to the local PD and have them take/destroy it.
I had a feeling a cop would show up in here. Thread just got awkward. Something like that crossed my mind for a moment but then I had a feeling that it could get me fucked somehow, or if I got pulled over on the way for any reason. I'd also be hesitant to tell them where it was from because I'd be worried about accidentally ******* the other guy over and having them take the car or **** from his shop, especially since he didn't do anything ya know?

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Even though I've never touched any drugs (which is odd, apparently, since I am Hispanic), I'm pretty sure you know what to do with it. Unless you're Bill "I never inhaled (but my intern did)" Clinton.

-Mike
Hey man, I hope you realize I wasn't saying Mexicans are all drug users or anything like that. It was just simply an observation, plenty of white people snort a few lines after a hard day's work. It's not like I said "Oh it had to be Mexicans, otherwise who else would have drugs in their car???"

I do know what to do with it, I moreso just meant how to go about it properly. It seems like it would be very hard to explain this one to a cop if I got busted. The fact the facility had no ******* garbage can or toilet is VERY inconvenient as well.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll take it!!! Pm your paypal and I'll send some stamp money with a lil extra.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would cut the baggies open and toss it in the wind or throw that **** in some water and poor it out. I must warn you though, if that happens to be someone's stuff, that they hid for the mean while and happen to come back to get it, they will think you took it and might come after you. Your best and safe bet would be to notify the local PD, Do Not Take it to them though.

Last edited by jgarza54; 02-05-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I found a clip loaded with 9mm hollow points and bunch of roaches.
when i bought a car one time.
If a cop woulda pulled you over and searched your car, you woulda been fudged!

I always check my cars i bought now, another nasty surprise was some was a bunched up rock hard panties.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 AM
On The Tree

my first car had a bottle of pills and a guide to great sex manual in the trunk, along with some condom wrappers in the back seat. needless to say i shampooed the **** out of it
Old 02-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Staging Lane

I was installing some chrome fender flares on the z and I found 20 pounds of opium, I think the previous owner worked for the cia
Old 02-05-2012, 01:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Sup Joel! Hope the car and the transmission are running good now. I still kind of hate you I actually mentioned that same thing, thinking it might belong to someone around here, but the guy said he parts 4th gen Trans Ams out for a living and he orders them from online around the country. This one came from somewhere back west IIRC, so I wasn't too worried about that. Besides, unless the guy is an LS1Techer he would never link a goofy white boy to the theft of his cocaine/ice/meth whatever this stuff is
Old 02-05-2012, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Sup Joel! Hope the car and the transmission are running good now. I still kind of hate you I actually mentioned that same thing, thinking it might belong to someone around here, but the guy said he parts 4th gen Trans Ams out for a living and he orders them from online around the country. This one came from somewhere back west IIRC, so I wasn't too worried about that. Besides, unless the guy is an LS1Techer he would never link a goofy white boy to the theft of his cocaine/ice/meth whatever this stuff is
What uuuuup!! It's still going, lol it's being tested on the regular, if you know what I mean lol. As for the subject at hand, let it fly in the wind or water it and poor it out, and be done with it.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I once found a big roach in mitchntx's Trans Am.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Teching In

pour it out and **** on it.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Teching In

I bought a Ferrari and a buddy found a baggy of coke in it.

http://www.dieselstation.com/news/gu...rise-a692.html

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1336614
Old 02-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Staging Lane

I found some change in the first car I bought and an old french fry I didn't get any pictures.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:27 AM
9 Second Club

Worst I've found in my car were 2 bottles of astroglide under one of the back seats. One used, one unopened.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks Shannon, appreciate that
Lmao I wonder how they got it under the dash, must have been really desperate to hide it. Didn't figure these kinds of cars would have this stuff in them
No prob. People are too thinned skinned now days, and need to remember that the Bill of Rights guarantees our freedom of speach, not freedom from being offended.
I also have hispanic friends from several countries. If they aren't Mexican, they get pissed if you call them one.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
my first car had a bottle of pills and a guide to great sex manual in the trunk, along with some condom wrappers in the back seat. needless to say i shampooed the **** out of it
Pun intended?
Old 02-05-2012, 09:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Hey man, I hope you realize I wasn't saying Mexicans are all drug users or anything like that. It was just simply an observation, plenty of white people snort a few lines after a hard day's work. It's not like I said "Oh it had to be Mexicans, otherwise who else would have drugs in their car???"

I do know what to do with it, I moreso just meant how to go about it properly. It seems like it would be very hard to explain this one to a cop if I got busted. The fact the facility had no ******* garbage can or toilet is VERY inconvenient as well.
I know. I'm just giving you ****. Believe me, I'm the LAST person who takes race/ethnicity seriously. I'm proud of my heritage, but I've got a sense of humor about it, too.

-Mike
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now that you posted this the cops will be knocking on your door looking for the stuff lol.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
No prob. People are too thinned skinned now days, and need to remember that the Bill of Rights guarantees our freedom of speach, not freedom from being offended.
I also have hispanic friends from several countries. If they aren't Mexican, they get pissed if you call them one.
Speach like peach?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lol!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01WS6/tamu
I worked at a car audio shop here in town when I was in college. You would not believe some of the **** we found while stripping cars down for stereo systems or while installing alarm.
I second this, I used to smoke bud and snort blow for free on a regular basis, and the owners never could say anything.

The best time was when the dad took the sons truck while the son was sleeping for a surprise birthday present and we found a half ounce of weed behind the dash. the kid got a head unit and 4 speakers and lost a fat sack LOL. Im laughing about it as i type this and that was a good 5 years ago

Quick Reply: So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)