So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)

Went up to Garland earlier today to see a guy about a few small things I needed after I did an interior swap awhile ago. All I needed was to cut some wires underneath the center console from the original donor car so I could wire up a few things that weren't compatible on my '98. Once we popped the center console out, we noticed a bulge in the carpet, almost directly under where the ash tray would be, but a little closer to the firewall, right under the edge of the carpet. We pulled out about 5 or 6 bags of cocaine! Funny part was I had to use a razor blade to cut the wires I had come there to retrieve, so it would have looked extra bad if a cop had rolled up and saw it

We asked the mexicans next door in a body shop what it was to make sure. One of them said it was ice. The other was buffing a black SUV and told us to bring it to him. He lightly licked his finger, put a dab of the coke on his finger tip and licked it and nodded his head

So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)-swmsm.jpg

So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)-cbncg.jpg
Old 02-04-2012, 09:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahahahaha now the real question is, why was it there. If you even had a dog search ur car on a pull over, you would have been fucked. Lol
Old 02-04-2012, 09:47 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

That stuff smells good.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
Hahahahaha now the real question is, why was it there. If you even had a dog search ur car on a pull over, you would have been fucked. Lol
Well it wasn't in my car, it was in the donor car originally. Not to sound racist but I'm 99% sure it was owned by Mexicans before. We also found a few Christ cross chains, and a little mexican flag thing in the trunk area. It came out of the pewter Trans Am vert, mine's the red one. The second pic was taken in my car though, but I hadn't moved it yet or anything
Old 02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well actually it does sound racist, what does it matter if they were hispanic?? or black , chinese, Indian, you simply mentioning it makes you sound racist.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Best thread ever. Should have sold it for mod money...jk
Old 02-04-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls3atomicvette
well actually it does sound racist, what does it matter if they were hispanic?? or black , chinese, Indian, you simply mentioning it makes you sound racist.
Mexican is a nationality, not a race. If anything, it would technically be nationalist. I doubt you would give a **** if he said it was owned by a Canadian.

On the theme of the thread, I was working under the dash of my SS and had a hash pipe drop out. The car was a repo, so I checked the rest of the dash for any other paraphanilia.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Oh please, are you one of those whiney bitches who cries out in indignance every time you think you smell the most miniscule whiff of intolerance. This is my thread that you are in, so why don't YOU

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Best thread ever. Should have sold it for mod money...jk
Haha well to be honest, we didn't have a place to put it and we honestly did not have a dumpster nearby so it's still there until we can figure out what to do with it.

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Mexican is a nationality, not a race. If anything, it would technically be nationalist. I doubt you would give a **** if he said it was owned by a Canadian.

On the theme of the thread, I was working under the dash of my SS and had a hash pipe drop out. The car was a repo, so I checked the rest of the dash for any other paraphanilia.
Thanks Shannon, appreciate that

Lmao I wonder how they got it under the dash, must have been really desperate to hide it. Didn't figure these kinds of cars would have this stuff in them
Old 02-04-2012, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cocaine sniffing Mexican?!? ^^^
Old 02-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

So did ya sell it to pay for some more mods?....JK....flush that shi* bro!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CajunZ28
So did ya sell it to pay for some more mods?....JK....flush that shi* bro!!!
I agree with flushing it. Other option is calling your local law enforcement but they'd most likely confinscate the vehicle. Had a similar issue with 3 pounds of marijuana showing up in a trash trailer at work.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1_bad94Camaro
I agree with flushing it. Other option is calling your local law enforcement but they'd most likely confinscate the vehicle. Had a similar issue with 3 pounds of marijuana showing up in a trash trailer at work.
NICE!!! I might be goin to the AR state trooper academy on the 26th if i get the call on tuesday. Been thruoght the whole process and i am 1 of 50 to be selected to form a class of 35. But in relations to drugs i would flush all that i find....just nlt worth the trouble, even if selling it crossed the mind....good thing he found it before the cops needed a reason to sniff....
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Resident

I mentioned flushing as well, and I **** you not, there is no bathroom where we are at lol. I had to take a leak by the side of the building. The best thing I could do is drive about .7 miles from where I am to the Shell gas station and casually walk in and flush that **** right down, I'm just paranoid ya know? With my luck I'd get pulled over and the cop would have a dog with him.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CajunZ28
NICE!!! I might be goin to the AR state trooper academy on the 26th if i get the call on tuesday. Been thruoght the whole process and i am 1 of 50 to be selected to form a class of 35. But in relations to drugs i would flush all that i find....just nlt worth the trouble, even if selling it crossed the mind....good thing he found it before the cops needed a reason to sniff....
I agree. I wouldn't even think about selling it. I personally have to much to lose.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Roll up a dollar bill and get ur mouth numbed.. LOL
Old 02-04-2012, 10:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I worked at a car audio shop here in town when I was in college. You would not believe some of the **** we found while stripping cars down for stereo systems or while installing alarm.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Pour it out, light the small baggies on fire.. Done
Old 02-04-2012, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

So how many pms have you received from people trying to buy it off you? Haha
Old 02-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Teching In

I'm a police officer and that looks like meth to me... kinda hard to tell with the pics. but I'm pretty sure. id suggest taking it to the local PD and have them take/destroy it.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Haha well to be honest, we didn't have a place to put it and we honestly did not have a dumpster nearby so it's still there until we can figure out what to do with it.
Even though I've never touched any drugs (which is odd, apparently, since I am Hispanic), I'm pretty sure you know what to do with it. Unless you're Bill "I never inhaled (but my intern did)" Clinton.

-Mike

Quick Reply: So was working on my car and found some cocaine (pics)