Funny tuning Video,dont see this everyday..

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
2002 Porsche 911 Boost Logic Turbo (1040rwhp / 829rwtq SAE) on E85
60-130: 3.92 (E85) ... 1/4 Mile: 10.07 @ 153mph (Best MPH of 155) (E85 driven to track and home)
...on second thought, maybe just get the jump on you while off-guard. Didn't see your vehicle until after I posted. HA.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wheels55
I know the history. "Your" file is no longer in his car. There are dozens of revisions of his ECM/TCM on my laptop alone. I stated it's a Heinz 57. There's been so many people in it, no one person can claim it. If I were him, I'd wipe it and start clean just to spite you.
Just from this post alone, I know exactly who you are. It's clear to anyone stopping by this thread. You clearly think you're Mr. Tuning Jesus. You come in to a thread about a comic video and you see nothing but a few words in the signature of the poster. Those few words are all that you talk about. Are you really that vain? Do you really think you're the only one that can tune? Give us all a break. If you really were a tuning God, you should be wealthy beyond imagination as anyone on Earth requiring tuning would know and only trust you. You're arrogance offends me. Just from the way I've seen you act in this post, I'd suggest no one let you within a square mile of their car. Even if simply having you put your hand-prints on the hood dropped the vehicle's ET by 3 seconds. I'd be afraid that if you plugged in to my car, it'd get some type of Agent Smith code. Time's a wastin, better get back to scanning forum threads to see if you can find words in a signature you don't like and blow the entire thread topic in to something else.
Bitch please. He tried along with two others to tune the car many times before I sent ONE file through email that fixed ALL of his problems. This came straight out of his mouth. If he wiped my file from the car he would be right back where he started, with a car that wouldnt start,idle,shift or lock the torque converter.
His car does not have a tcm.

Your van wouldnt surprise me either. In any of my vehicles.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Bitch please. He tried along with two others to tune the car many times before I sent ONE file through email that fixed ALL of his problems. This came straight out of his mouth. If he wiped my file from the car he would be right back where he started, with a car that wouldnt start,idle,shift or lock the torque converter.

Sam, you are partly right and partly wrong with this story, and way off topic of where this post was supposed to go. Anyways, to set it straight, yes your tuning help did make my car driveable and that was after I only had a base tune from Sean and Pat. Sean did not spend probably more than 20 minutes with it and didnt even drive the car, it was done quickly on the dyno, then Pat so kindly tried to help with driveability issues and couldn't quite figure them out so he contacted you and with your very generous and appreciated help sent him a file that got me back on the road. The tune i had was good enough to be able to drive it but far from perfect, so since then it has been tweaked and retuned by Sean and myself to be where it is today, im not sure how much if any of what you sent is still in the car, i am sure there are overlapping points of several tunes in it now... I am sure that your abilities in the fbody world are awesome and if youd had the chance to drive the car and track tune it then it would have been perfect, but Seans abilities are also outstanding and since he had the time, which was not there before and also has driven and dynoed the car at our shop, it only makes sense that he has the most impact on the cars driveability.. I am not bashing anyone or discrediting anyone either, i would never do that and is not my or my shops style... I thank you for your help and recognize you as a good tuner, but you are not the only one... nuff said.... Besides the car is only a cam only car, nothing special and is not that fast to begin with..maybe someday,lol
Old 02-14-2012, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1

I love you man.... can I have a hug? We should hang out sometime.

My van is awesome, thank you.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:20 AM

That's funny, the jobs gotta get done right??? lol
Old 02-14-2012, 10:31 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Wow. After years of silence you waited till now just to chime in like a douse bag? Good call.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:52 AM
TECH Addict

The airboat part was cool...
Old 02-14-2012, 01:58 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by HTX
Wow. After years of silence you waited till now just to chime in like a douse bag? Good call.
You must be related... and learn to spell..... "douchebag"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=douchebag

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douse

Old 02-14-2012, 04:25 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Eh. Droid auto corrected it. I'd rather be a clumsy typer than a "douchebag".

That word wasn't even in my phone's vocabulary. I just had to add it. You're just lucky number one I guess... douchebag.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Hey wheels55, this is tpibadassastro from the AS forum.

Cool, airboat, another LS1 motor being put to good use.

Everyone is surprised by a fast minvan. Honestly, is any one gonna admit to beating a minivan in a drag race. Hey dude, did you see that, "I just beat that minivan, wow that was so cool". Wrong answer, it would be, "Hey, that minivan is hanging with that Trans Am, Camaro and etc.

I pretty much stick to the conversion section of this website.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:48 PM
8 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHCw1qr_oR4

I come to the forums because this is about how good my attention span is!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM

Thumbs down

In honor of letting this snowball out of control even more....

Originally Posted by HTX
Eh. Droid auto corrected it. I'd rather be a clumsy typer than a "douchebag".
Only a "douchebag" would post an insult and not have it right before submitting, right? The name of this topic is "pure hatred spiraling out of control" isn't it? Just to make sure we're all in the right place.

Originally Posted by HTX
That word wasn't even in my phone's vocabulary. I just had to add it. You're just lucky number one I guess... douchebag.
No, I'm sure someone such as yourself uses the term "douchebag" on a regular basis, so I doubt that I could honestly be remotely close to the first person you've ever said that to.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:05 PM

Exclamation

In case anyone has lost their way, the thread started with a cool video that was good for a decent laugh until the 7th reply unzipped his pants and whizzed in suvette's cereal bowl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IZr...layer_embedded[/QUOTE]
Old 02-14-2012, 07:14 PM
TECH Regular

In case anyone has lost their way, the thread started with a cool video that was good for a decent laugh until the 7th reply unzipped his pants and whizzed in suvette's cereal bowl.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Lol wheels is angry. You are the only one out of control. Providing great laughter for me though.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:58 PM

Talking

I'm not angry, just trying to have a great time. What's wrong with defending a friend... that's all I did. None of this would have happened if everyone had just laughed at the video as intended.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08
Old 02-14-2012, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

^^^^ Haven't seen that in quite awhile.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suvettetexas
Sam, you are partly right and partly wrong with this story, and way off topic of where this post was supposed to go. Anyways, to set it straight, yes your tuning help did make my car driveable and that was after I only had a base tune from Sean and Pat. Sean did not spend probably more than 20 minutes with it and didnt even drive the car, it was done quickly on the dyno, then Pat so kindly tried to help with driveability issues and couldn't quite figure them out so he contacted you and with your very generous and appreciated help sent him a file that got me back on the road. The tune i had was good enough to be able to drive it but far from perfect, so since then it has been tweaked and retuned by Sean and myself to be where it is today, im not sure how much if any of what you sent is still in the car, i am sure there are overlapping points of several tunes in it now... I am sure that your abilities in the fbody world are awesome and if youd had the chance to drive the car and track tune it then it would have been perfect, but Seans abilities are also outstanding and since he had the time, which was not there before and also has driven and dynoed the car at our shop, it only makes sense that he has the most impact on the cars driveability.. I am not bashing anyone or discrediting anyone either, i would never do that and is not my or my shops style... I thank you for your help and recognize you as a good tuner, but you are not the only one... nuff said.... Besides the car is only a cam only car, nothing special and is not that fast to begin with..maybe someday,lol
Ah ok now I understand where all of this is coming from. You work at TrueStreet now. Makes perfect sence why the story I was given and the story you are telling now are miles apart. If I were in your shoes I wouldnt admit it either. You simply cant afford to.

Id love to have a "tune off" with your "tuner" on a vehicle just like yours. I tried to teach him (yes I had to tune a car for him/the shop at his previos job because he "couldnt make a throttle cable car idle with a cam") the ways of getting it to do what I made it do but he fails to learn.

My most favorite favorite part of this whole deal was when Sean told you "I need to look at his tune in your car to make sure its safe" I was told when I saw your car at Crandall 3 weeks later that NOTHING was changed from my file.
Then he had the nerve to call me and tell me I was doing something wrong after I fixed all of your problems in one single try.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I love you man.... can I have a hug? We should hang out sometime.

My van is awesome, thank you.
In all honesty your van is cool but you are an idiot. I suppose thats a wash.

How about insted of a hug you roll your *** out of this thread?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang,badass

Quick Reply: Funny tuning Video,dont see this everyday..