Funny tuning Video,dont see this everyday..

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny tuning Video,dont see this everyday..

Thought i'd share this little video clip of us tuning this Airboat at the shop the other day, very funny!!!! Look at the trees, then the guy running for cover..Lmfao..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IZr...layer_embedded
Old 02-10-2012, 08:45 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

That cintas guy what thinking "What the ****?"
Old 02-11-2012, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

that air boat sounds like it will move
Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

What kind of 60' does that thing have??
Old 02-11-2012, 05:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet!

g
Old 02-11-2012, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats one bad *** boat.
before the tune it put down what, about 10,000 CFM, and afterwards...at least twice that?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

my works for that uniform company that you were trying to blow away. lol
Old 02-12-2012, 01:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suvettetexas
Thought i'd share this little video clip of us tuning this Airboat at the shop the other day, very funny!!!! Look at the trees, then the guy running for cover..Lmfao..
Shouldn't your signature say "Tuned by Sam" insted of tuned by True Street?
Old 02-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Actually it should prolly say DYNO tuned by, Sean Burt @ Truestreet Motorsports with bits and pieces of tuning info from Sam, Pat and Myself... All done at my discretion of info to use and where to use it.. I'm a tuning ***** and always have been. My last vehicle had 4 different tuners info in it, lol.. All the info used is greatly appreciated and valued, sorry for not accrediting your valued input. Besides this thread was iniated to show a comical and interesting video clip, not credit or discredit tuners.. Now admit it that video was pretty damn funny!!!!lol
Old 02-12-2012, 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suvettetexas
Actually it should prolly say DYNO tuned by, Sean Burt @ Truestreet Motorsports with bits and pieces of tuning info from Sam, Pat and Myself... All done at my discretion of info to use and where to use it.. I'm a tuning ***** and always have been. My last vehicle had 4 different tuners info in it, lol.. All the info used is greatly appreciated and valued, sorry for not accrediting your valued input. Besides this thread was iniated to show a comical and interesting video clip, not credit or discredit tuners.. Now admit it that video was pretty damn funny!!!!lol
Im sorry but I was under the impression that the file I sent to Pat was the file that was used in the car. Sean couldnt get it to idle or shift correctly and that is why Pat contacted me. Last I heard my file fixed the problems and nothing else was revised on it. Also the last time I saw you racing the car at Crandall it had my tune in the car with nothing at all changed in it and it was running perfectly fine.
I understand that you have to give Sean and TrueStreet props.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:14 AM

Thumbs down

Im sorry but I was under the impression that the file I sent to Pat was the file that was used in the car. Sean couldnt get it to idle or shift correctly and that is why Pat contacted me. Last I heard my file fixed the problems and nothing else was revised on it. Also the last time I saw you racing the car at Crandall it had my tune in the car with nothing at all changed in it and it was running perfectly fine.
I understand that you have to give Sean and TrueStreet props.
Man, who are you? Is this really necessary? Do you wake up in the morning and **** excellence? Suvette tweaks his own tune all the time with my Toughbook.

Do you think you're some type of God?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4I4OCgVAv8

...and WTF is this?

...and...

...I understand that you have to give Sean and TrueStreet props.
Seriously, do you follow people around... break in to their cars and read their tunes just to "see" if it's a 100% you? He has tweaked his car everytime he's gone to the track and plenty of times in my driveway. His tune is a Heinz 57, end of discussion.

One final question:
When you were in elementary school, did your mother put notes of encouragement or slips telling how perfect you are in your daily lunchbox?

...not trying to be an *** but you sure make it seem like it.

Last edited by wheels55; 02-13-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ haha good ol ls1 tech.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wheels55
Man, who are you? Is this really necessary? Do you wake up in the morning and **** excellence? Suvette tweaks his own tune all the time with my Toughbook.

Do you think you're some type of God?
Seriously, do you follow people around... break in to their cars and read their tunes just to "see" if it's a 100% you? He has tweaked his car everytime he's gone to the track and plenty of times in my driveway. His tune is a Heinz 57, end of discussion.

One final question:
When you were in elementary school, did your mother put notes of encouragement or slips telling how perfect you are in your daily lunchbox?

...not trying to be an *** but you sure make it seem like it.
You have to know the history behind his car and the tuning.
If you were to go back and remove my file from his car you would see how much it accelerated his/it's "tuning time" .
When it comes to tuning I do **** excellence. Just so that we are clear.
If you think that by me saying that it makes me a ***** so be it.

I replied to him in that manner so that I was clear on his tune in his car.
It's obvious by your post to me that you don't know who I am.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:13 PM

Thumbs down

You have to know the history behind his car and the tuning. If you were to go back and remove my file from his car you would see how much it accelerated his/it's "tuning time" .
I know the history. "Your" file is no longer in his car. There are dozens of revisions of his ECM/TCM on my laptop alone. I stated it's a Heinz 57. There's been so many people in it, no one person can claim it. If I were him, I'd wipe it and start clean just to spite you.

When it comes to tuning I do **** excellence. Just so that we are clear. If you think that by me saying that it makes me a ***** so be it.
*****, "you said it".

It's obvious by your post to me that you don't know who I am.
Just from this post alone, I know exactly who you are. It's clear to anyone stopping by this thread. You clearly think you're Mr. Tuning Jesus. You come in to a thread about a comic video and you see nothing but a few words in the signature of the poster. Those few words are all that you talk about. Are you really that vain? Do you really think you're the only one that can tune? Give us all a break. If you really were a tuning God, you should be wealthy beyond imagination as anyone on Earth requiring tuning would know and only trust you. You're arrogance offends me. Just from the way I've seen you act in this post, I'd suggest no one let you within a square mile of their car. Even if simply having you put your hand-prints on the hood dropped the vehicle's ET by 3 seconds. I'd be afraid that if you plugged in to my car, it'd get some type of Agent Smith code. Time's a wastin, better get back to scanning forum threads to see if you can find words in a signature you don't like and blow the entire thread topic in to something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGoc8Wq5Zk

Last edited by wheels55; 02-13-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typ-o
Old 02-13-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Regular

Wheels55... Did you join just to post in this thread?

Just to keep it as on topic as possible... Thats one sweet Airboat. Ive always wanted to ride on one.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Way off topic, ridiculous and funny at the same time. Sweet air boat...
Old 02-13-2012, 04:58 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by DSIM
Wheels55... Did you join just to post in this thread?

Just to keep it as on topic as possible... Thats one sweet Airboat. Ive always wanted to ride on one.
Yes I did... I've browsed this forum for years. It wasn't until today that I decided to break my silence. I couldn't help not saying anything in regards to such arrogance.

Yes, that's one sweet 6.0 powered airboat. I bet it really scoots on the water. Now we just need a followup video of someone trying to ski behind it!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn that's moving some air!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:27 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by wheels55
Yes I did... I've browsed this forum for years. It wasn't until today that I decided to break my silence. I couldn't help not saying anything in regards to such arrogance.

Yes, that's one sweet 6.0 powered airboat. I bet it really scoots on the water. Now we just need a followup video of someone trying to ski behind it!
Aka you made a second name to just talk ****?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:24 PM

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Aka you made a second name to just talk ****?
No... first time to ever post on this forum. Who would make a second name to hide from this guy anyway? I'm absolutely legit. I drive a sleeper and I'll be looking for you at the next stoplight. ;;

Quick Reply: Funny tuning Video,dont see this everyday..