NELSON PERFORMANCE is AWESOME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by low2001gmc
QUOTE=diablo-Z;15974381]yeah the mental part was unnessary in nelson part to call someone that...stupid and pathetic on there part.....he tried emailing them and called but no answer which wasnt a shock........i dont recommend anyone to them.....the guy who started this thread is either a nelson nut swinger or works there its obvious.....
There are 2 sides to every story. A sponsor is no better nor worse than a customer and a customer is no better nor worse than a sponsor. Point blank.

Some of you think Nelson was wrong in the "mental" comment because they are a sponsor yet just because the other original poster who got his thread deleted is a member of you all club's doesn't make him right in his allegations. You all were quick to jump on his bandwagon which was unfair.

Diablo wants to say Nelson was "stupid and pathetic." still being biased towards a club member. Another member commented Nelson was a sponsor and so the other thread was deleted again being biased towards a club member without regard to Nelson and even LS1Tech. C'mon be for real.

Diablo, you dont know me and yet you are assuming I work at Nelson's and call me a nut swinger. Diablo, you dont know me dude. I dont work at Nelson's and if I started this thread it was in all fairness. Anyone can believe what they want and take their business where they want. This is everyone's right....military veteran or not, wanna call the U.S. Government in on this or not, we all have the right to make choice.

Diablo, I've been disrespected worse in prison and dealt with them issues. I can honestly say am "mental" and not offended at all by it. I dont know you and you didnt tell me in my face so personally I dont care. However, Diablo dont disrespect me again dude. My number is listed below my avatar if you wanna have issues with me. Otherwise it's respect for respect dude.

Fellas, be fair and look at both sides of a story. Besides Nelson's Peformance, there is Lethal Performance, NoriBuilt, Pat G not far, and Brian Reckhart not far, and perhaps other tuners as well we can all go to if we choose to. Everyone, both Customers and Sponsors, work hard for their money...Customers should get their money's worth and Sponsors have their family and business to support. Go to whomever you feel is best and most comfortable with.

I was trying to get my truck dynoed in January and all throughout Erica told me they have been having issues with the dyno and so I wasnt able to dyno it. I told my mechanic back home about it in casual conversation and he gave me his opinion on what he thought it should dyno without me telling what my guesstimate was. It coincided with what I thought it would be.....so I have decided to spend the $75 dollars on some else. Simple as that. The original poster in the other thread I dont see how he was not told the dyno was out of order if I was all along I was. He was not charged the $75 dollars for it so what is the big deal??? No service, no charge, no foul, no harm.

Instead, that dude wants to call the U.S. Government and better business bureau on it. As a taxpayer, I want my government to focus on real issues. He didnt pay for any service and if he is still discontent because they allegedly didnt tell him the dyno was down, simply go elsewhere. He has that right point blank. Anyone who agrees with him, same thing. It's your right but damn no need to whine about $75 bucks that werent charged!!!

Rob got TEJAS SWAGGER & lots of RGV Friends with Fast Trucks
[/QUOTE]

look man dont try to call me out bro u dont know me if i did have a big problem with u i would of met u face to face already but the problem is with nelson not u....the reason i said u were a nut swinger or work there cuz u right away made this thread about how ''awesome'' nelson is after the other thread got deleted u didnt have to bring this **** up again..erica never told him about the dyno being down or anything if he did why drive all the way over there for nothing....just cuz im in the club doesnt mean anything i just think nelson responds was shitty..he could of said sorry sir but let me get my dyno working and lets reschedule for another day but no he called him mental instead what kind of **** is that dude.......this problem could of been solved by him unlocking the ******* tune at least...and we will take our business elsewhere period....

unlock the tune and we will drop all this but untill then we will carry on

Last edited by diablo-Z; 02-16-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why start up a thread over someone bad experience even if the customer was pist off, I know the guy personally and he's a cool guy just wasn't pleased and may have over reacted or what not but he was pist get over it.. I had my ss tuned at Nelson a while back wasn't a Dyno tune but that car I didn't need to Dyno it because it ran like a beast.. So not saying they was right or wrong but was just a unhappy customer with the service they provide or a lack of communication on someone's part but any business has happy customers and mad customers.. Move on..
Old 02-16-2012, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

here we go again.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
There are 2 sides to every story. A sponsor is no better nor worse than a customer and a customer is no better nor worse than a sponsor. Point blank.

Some of you think Nelson was wrong in the "mental" comment because they are a sponsor yet just because the other original poster who got his thread deleted is a member of you all club's doesn't make him right in his allegations. You all were quick to jump on his bandwagon which was unfair.

Diablo wants to say Nelson was "stupid and pathetic." still being biased towards a club member. Another member commented Nelson was a sponsor and so the other thread was deleted again being biased towards a club member without regard to Nelson and even LS1Tech. C'mon be for real.

Diablo, you dont know me and yet you are assuming I work at Nelson's and call me a nut swinger. Diablo, you dont know me dude. I dont work at Nelson's and if I started this thread it was in all fairness. Anyone can believe what they want and take their business where they want. This is everyone's right....military veteran or not, wanna call the U.S. Government in on this or not, we all have the right to make choice.

Diablo, I've been disrespected worse in prison and dealt with them issues. I can honestly say am "mental" and not offended at all by it. I dont know you and you didnt tell me in my face so personally I dont care. However, Diablo dont disrespect me again dude. My number is listed below my avatar if you wanna have issues with me. Otherwise it's respect for respect dude.

Fellas, be fair and look at both sides of a story. Besides Nelson's Peformance, there is Lethal Performance, NoriBuilt, Pat G not far, and Brian Reckhart not far, and perhaps other tuners as well we can all go to if we choose to. Everyone, both Customers and Sponsors, work hard for their money...Customers should get their money's worth and Sponsors have their family and business to support. Go to whomever you feel is best and most comfortable with.

I was trying to get my truck dynoed in January and all throughout Erica told me they have been having issues with the dyno and so I wasnt able to dyno it. I told my mechanic back home about it in casual conversation and he gave me his opinion on what he thought it should dyno without me telling what my guesstimate was. It coincided with what I thought it would be.....so I have decided to spend the $75 dollars on some else. Simple as that. The original poster in the other thread I dont see how he was not told the dyno was out of order if I was all along I was. He was not charged the $75 dollars for it so what is the big deal??? No service, no charge, no foul, no harm.

Instead, that dude wants to call the U.S. Government and better business bureau on it. As a taxpayer, I want my government to focus on real issues. He didnt pay for any service and if he is still discontent because they allegedly didnt tell him the dyno was down, simply go elsewhere. He has that right point blank. Anyone who agrees with him, same thing. It's your right but damn no need to whine about $75 bucks that werent charged!!!

[B]Rob got TEJAS SWAGGER & lots of RGV Friends with Fast Trucks
[/B]

what's that supose to mean ?

look man dont try to call me out bro u dont know me if i did have a big problem with u i would of met u face to face already but the problem is with nelson not u....the reason i said u were a nut swinger or work there cuz u right away made this thread about how ''awesome'' nelson is after the other thread got deleted u didnt have to bring this **** up again..erica never told him about the dyno being down or anything if he did why drive all the way over there for nothing....just cuz im in the club doesnt mean anything i just think nelson responds was shitty..he could of said sorry sir but let me get my dyno working and lets reschedule for another day but no he called him mental instead what kind of **** is that dude.......this problem could of been solved by him unlocking the ******* tune at least...and we will take our business elsewhere period....

unlock the tune and we will drop all this but untill then we will carry on[/QUOTE]

Tell Steve to give me a ring I'll give him a stock PCM
Old 02-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Teching In

In all fairness, he made this thread WHILE the other thread was still very much open and alive. He obviously didnt see the need for all the Nelson bashing, so decided to give them some praise while another tried to bring it down. Its not a big deal, thats the power of this site, you can create a thread pretty much based off of anything. Had a bad day... make a thread about it, picked up a quarter on the side of the road... make a thread about it. Now if the get locked/deleted is another topic but you get the point.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ballerado
I am prior Army myself, so because of that let me clear it up... the dude in the other thread was chair force go figure. HAHA
Yeah, because it has EVERYTHING to do with what service you work from with that rubbish.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Teching In

The op of the other thread had also made it quite obvious that he had driven down there for a re-tune AND a supposed dyno run. He got his re-tune for free, and was informed about the dyno not working properly. Ok, so he does not have some numbers... cool. You can dyno your **** anywhere, and that is exactly what he was wanting, to just drive it up on the dyno AFTER the tune, and collect a piece of paper with numbers on it. Like said before, plenty of places to collect that paper from. He did not go down there for NOTHING. And if the "my tune was still wrong" gets stated yet AGAIN, ask yourself, would YOU have left with it not to your standards?

Originally Posted by bene
Yeah, because it has EVERYTHING to do with what service you work from with that rubbish.
It was a joke man, honestly. If you have ever been in any military service, or around those who have, you would have gotten the joke. Air force has it cushy, its well known in the military world.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Trunion King

It was a joke man, honestly. If you have ever been in any military service, or around those who have, you would have gotten the joke. Air force has it cushy, its well known in the military world.
lol. I'm in the AF and yes the nicesities are better than the Army or the Marines but you knew that when you enlisted to the Army. I guess I missed my Q on the joke part. Let's not get this .
Old 02-17-2012, 12:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol. I'm in the AF and yes the nicesities are better than the Army or the Marines but you knew that when you enlisted to the Army. I guess I missed my Q on the joke part. Let's not get this .
But don't you have to be smarter to get in the air force lol
Old 02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Trunion King

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
But don't you have to be smarter to get in the air force lol
oooooh, sick burn. Seems to be subjective these days.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Teching In

No harm no foul They all play an integral part in the military system. I was just kidding around. Ive had first hand experience with the good things those air force guys can do while I was deployed and in the states seeing as how I was airborne.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by theblacknightls1
but don't you have to be smarter to get in the air force lol

lol
Old 02-17-2012, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is that the trans am that says modern muscle on it?
Old 02-17-2012, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Locking the PCM is chicken ****... If it was me I'd take the PCM out, smash it with a hammer, take a dump on it, and mail it to Nelsons..
Old 02-17-2012, 07:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok, So I contacted an Adminstator to get the last thread deleted. To help stop the endless bitching back and forth. Its become aparent that Nelson wont return my 2 phone calls yesturday and their responses to my emails have been " they have nothing further to say to me, BYE". Even if they unlocked my PCM and retuned it to stock, Pat G has already said with my extensive list of mods the car wouldnt be driveable. Nor will they return the $$$ for this "retune" not working. Yes I am out another $400-500 bucks PLUS however much it costs to get another PCM so it can get tuned, because they wont take care of the customer who has already paid for the services, they are supposed to provide.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by firemech21
Yes I am out another $400-500 bucks PLUS however much it costs to get another PCM so it can get tuned, because they wont take care of the customer who has already paid for the services, they are supposed to provide.
That's BS they won't unlock your PCM. Not even taking sides on your story that's a pretty horrible thing for them to do. I wish there was a list of tuners that locked the PCM to help people avoid them.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, So I contacted an Adminstator to get the last thread deleted. To help stop the endless bitching back and forth. Its become aparent that Nelson wont return my 2 phone calls yesturday and their responses to my emails have been " they have nothing further to say to me, BYE". Even if they unlocked my PCM and retuned it to stock, Pat G has already said with my extensive list of mods the car wouldnt be driveable. Nor will they return the $$$ for this "retune" not working. Yes I am out another $400-500 bucks PLUS however much it costs to get another PCM so it can get tuned, because they wont take care of the customer who has already paid for the services, they are supposed to provide.
At least you will be taking the car to a respectable tuner this time. Who also does NOT lock your PCM.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you paid with a credit card file a dispute. I don't know the whole story but its BS they will not unlock it and put it back to stock. They have been paid for a service so putting it back to stock will take 2 minutes and all the BS is going to be over with.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The op of the other thread had also made it quite obvious that he had driven down there for a re-tune AND a supposed dyno run. He got his re-tune for free, and was informed about the dyno not working properly. Ok, so he does not have some numbers... cool. You can dyno your **** anywhere, and that is exactly what he was wanting, to just drive it up on the dyno AFTER the tune, and collect a piece of paper with numbers on it. Like said before, plenty of places to collect that paper from. He did not go down there for NOTHING. And if the "my tune was still wrong" gets stated yet AGAIN, ask yourself, would YOU have left with it not to your standards?
Did you read the whole thread? He is not able to drive the car at the moment. He tried to get an appointment when he would be able to bring it and they told him that day was it. He got a friend to take time to drive him and the car down there. It's not like he was driving the car and could immediately tell how the tune was. How do we know his friend had even more time to go back down there and sit all day while Nelson ignored him in person? This would be a big deal to me to arrange all of that only to show up and be told "whoops, our dyno isn't working". I would be pissed too.

Regardless of what the OP did, Nelson is in business. You have to deal with a variety of customers. Regardless of how the OP may have acted, calling him mental was inexcusable. They never came in and apologized. They had other shop employees come in to try and spin the story. To me, that shows what kind of business they are and I would never go there or recommend them. I worked in a Pawn Shop for a couple years. We had some real interesting customers and we treated them better than Nelson is treating the OP.

At this point, I agree, they need to unlock his PCM so he can get it retuned. If his car doesn't run right, why would they be worried someone wants to steal their "intellectual property"?
Old 02-17-2012, 08:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn 500 down the shithole, maybe they'd take better care of you if you were driving a truck. What a horrible dishonorable business ethic. I was considering them to tune my truck cause frankly I hear he's a good truck tuner. But since I can't crap money I'm going to think this one better.

Quick Reply: NELSON PERFORMANCE is AWESOME!!!