Spring trails, imperial oaks, woodlands

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Spring trails, imperial oaks, woodlands

Anyone live in this area?

Looking at buying a new house in the spring/woodlands area.

So far I have checked out:
Northcrest village 2920/kuryk
Spring trails
Imperial oaks

Suggestions comments concerns??

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We live in Spring Creek Oaks- between Louetta and TC Jester and Spring Cypress and TC Jester. Houses are older- mine is from 83.

We love it- the HOA keeps things in line but it is also very car friendly. No complaints if you work on your car and there are a LOT of people that work on cars. My street alone has 2 '57 Chevys, a 56 Olds, a 69 Camaro, a 64 Vette, an old Bronco, and a few kids have F bodies.

If you have kids this is the place to be- top rated schools and holiday functions for the kids by the HOA.

I know I sound like a salesman but it took us a while to find a place we would be comfortable and this is it. Plus- you get a lot of sq ft for your $$$.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm in White Oak Estates. Basically as close as you can live to The Woodlands and own acreage property. You can also build a shop on your lot. Lots in this neighborhood are 1-2 acres each. We are east of I45, across from the Woodlands Mall.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Staging Lane

I live in legends ranch the gated comunity on rayford just past imperial oaks I keep my car in the garage when I am working on it but Im constantly working in my buddys cars doing brakes waterpumps heater cores stuff like that I try not to make a mess and I dont leave a car on jackstands in my driveway unless im actually out there with it I have yet to here any complaints and for as much as I pay in HOA fees I better not hear anything either!

On another note I was building a Jon boat in my driveway today I doubt I will hear anything about that either lol!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Found a nice house (just started construction) in "the falls" imperial oaks today, they sure are proud of there community!

Waiting for the ball and chain to get back in town maybe get the ball rolling. Can't wait!!

Keep the relies coming! Nothing set in stone yet!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Had a buddy live in legends ranch on rayford super nice area
Old 04-16-2012, 06:52 AM
Teching In

I am selling a townhome in the legends ranch subdivision, let me know if you are interested.... it is a two story, two bedroom, two and a half bath, two car garage, with work-room behind garage.

Last edited by ls2-colorado; 04-16-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Teching In

im in londonderry subdivision..kuykendahl near the woodlands...did an engine swap in my garage which required a bunch of my junk to sit out in the driveway during the day...no one ever said ****...prices are nice, nice neighborhood...quite a few hot rodders around here too...
Old 04-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Crashz28
I live in legends ranch the gated comunity on rayford just past imperial oaks I keep my car in the garage when I am working on it but Im constantly working in my buddys cars doing brakes waterpumps heater cores stuff like that I try not to make a mess and I dont leave a car on jackstands in my driveway unless im actually out there with it I have yet to here any complaints and for as much as I pay in HOA fees I better not hear anything either!

On another note I was building a Jon boat in my driveway today I doubt I will hear anything about that either lol!
hows that boat comin along?