How is Texas Raceway (Kennedale) still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought our 1/8 mile was bad but that's Dallas for ya.
\(o_o)/
Old 07-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
I thought our 1/8 mile was bad but that's Dallas for ya.
\(o_o)/
Dallas Raceway Park was awesome. Adcock had track refinished, New stands, VIP boxes etc put in shortly before it closed. Texas Raceway promoters the gambling, and "ghetto style" racing. Even the guys on street outlaws don't allow you to be near the cars during staging, burnouts etc. I changed gears mid project, so I am starting from scratch again, but when my new ride is done, I will hit Norhstar, little river even cedar creek, but not Texas Raceway or Yellow Belly.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:45 AM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Red line was definitely the track of choice for me and my friends what the he'll happend I moved to n.c. but my dad said it's closed then said it's 're opening the track was supposed to be 're done and very nice but now it just sits there I hate to see a place that nice go to waste I'd give anything to lease it I always felt like they did well on test and tune nights and been to some big time events there
Old 07-05-2016, 08:00 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Texas Motorplex, been going there since it opened and never had any issues and no Ghetto BS allowed. It's worth a drive to get to it because the Ghetto crowd cant afford to drive out there.

Chad
Old 07-05-2016, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

does anyone happen to have a list of all of the tracks in the metroplex area? I only know of MSR Cresson, North Star in Denton and Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Thank you

Quick Reply: How is Texas Raceway (Kennedale) still in business?