BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 01:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
The reason I didn't answer emails is because I sent them to spam thinking he was someone else with the same first name. That's why I didn't respond. I also didn't know he didn't have my phone number. He does now. I searched my spam and there were 4 emails from him. That was my doing. My fault. I have done all I can to make it as right as I can. I f'd up. He still wants a plate and he has one now and we are cool as can be expected. It's easy for people to come on here and speculate why I am handling this the way I am. If I'm wrong, I admit it. End of story. My attention to detail should be in question, not my character.
Sometimes things don't turn out the way we want it to, but as long as the end result satisfies both parties it's ok. People make mistakes, we are all human.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
If I'm wrong, I admit it. End of story. My attention to detail should be in question, not my character.

bravo...........to you both for taking the right steps to get this done & over with,
i hate to say it but shyt happens.
intenionable & unintended,it sucks to be the buyer in these cases.

i know i appreciate your character,the buyer probably not so much right now with good reason.
lesson learned.

way to handle it for being in the pinch your in,could not ask for much more.

good luck to you both!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Stand up guy for correcting it, F the haters!

For the OP talking **** about him making himself out as a hero may not get you the same results with others. I understand your feelings, but cut the BS. You will run into people that won't do what he is doing. Accept it with gratitude and thanks.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by soloman369
Maybe because he had as much faith in him as yall do . So if you orderd something from me and i didnt give you ur stuff and ignored ur emails etc for half a year, then u come on here and blast me for doing what i promised , All i have to do is say "sorry i fucked up, ill give you ur stuff asap" and everythings forgiven all handy dandy. Cause that the way you make it sound. The only reason i would reply on here and admit i was wrong and say sorry would be so i wouldnt look bad in front of all yall and lose some buisness, cause who wants to lose money.... thats the only reason i think hes saying what hes saying but like i said he had 7 months to fix it and he chose not to till now why..... but that just me again.
No, you not only have to say "Sorry, I fucked up", you also have to resolve the matter quickly and promptly. Which, go figure, HE DID. If someone does that, then yes, everything is forgiven handy dandy. What do you want him to do, fly out there personally and suckle your ***** while he tickles your gooch?

Wait a minute wait a minute. He apologized publicly so he doesn't look like an idiot or a scammer? So everyone could see that he's a stand up guy and won't have any hesitation doing business with him again? No ******* way. How dare he. Mike, you really fucked up man, seriously. Who the hell are you to come on here after being called out and do the right thing to clear your name so everyone could see. Soloman369 does not approve of your actions, and will not compensate you for any medical expenses you may incur due to driving while over fatigued because of the amount of sleep you lost over his disapproval.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Launching!

i can understand the op's frustrations, but i think we all can see there was a mix-up after all...he apologized publicly & fixed it.

ive seen his excellent work in person and talked with him at the meets several times...he seems to be a straight up, all around nice guy. i hope to get a front lp done by him.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Michael...
Whats up man?? Haven't heard from you in awhile again. The last we had communication about the plate, you said it was done and you needed to ship it out. Its now over two weeks since then. Whats up?? I was hoping to have this all resolved by now. PLEASE let me know.
Thank you.. Tony from N.Y.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Teching In

For everyone who has been following this post, 1ST.. The problem has NOT BEEN RESOLVED !!!!! I still have not received the plate. 2ND.. When the problem is resolved "I" will post it. I do want to thank those who have been understanding and supportive of the situation.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure there are some members that are in the Dallas / Fort W area that can go say hi, someone step up!

Post up his address and phone number to ensure no one deals with this FLAKE.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:12 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Lol I bet the ops email went to spam again hahaha. All the nut swingers defending him . Like I said still shady been two weeks now and nothing still. Even after he said he was getting it done ? I wonder what all the nut swingers have to say . Let the excuses begin .....
Old 07-05-2012, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn thought for sure this guy made a mistake and own up to it..

Hope we don't get the "USPS lost in delivery" excuse..
Old 07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by soloman369
Lol I bet the ops email went to spam again hahaha.
What I never understood is if they went to spam, how did the buyer receive replies from the seller with excuse after excuse? People seem to be forgetting this detail.

It doesn't surprise me that the buyer is still having problems getting the item he paid for. Can't wait to see the excuse this time. Sorry for your luck inahrtbt.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! WTF?!?! Still no plate?!?! inahrtbt has every right to be pissed at this point.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Teching In

in for the results..
Old 07-05-2012, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by carlos64030
Wow! WTF?!?! Still no plate?!?! inahrtbt has every right to be pissed at this point.
He had every right to be pissed several months ago...
Old 07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Teching In

I know mike personally and he is far from a scammer, if he said the plate has been sent you can rest assure it has. End of conversation. I'm sure there is a logical explanation.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ej Spaziani
I know mike personally and he is far from a scammer, if he said the plate has been sent you can rest assure it has. End of conversation. I'm sure there is a logical explanation.
well the conversation has not ended because the OP still does not have what he purchased.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Launching!

^This
Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Everyone whos in here hating on the op is a nutswinging nut sucker lol
Its amazing to me how many people hate on the guy who gets taken advantage of. Its all different when it happens to you though huh? Go suck nuts you ******* hypocrites lol

Op has been pretty patient imo. If it were me I would assume anticop is playing games. Still hasnt make jack **** right...all he did was come on here with a bunch of nice words like a ******* politician. F that. Take care of business.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jiveass
in for the results..
Me too.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DSIM
HOWEVER: Anticop Ram Air is handling the situation about as well as one could hope for.
I withdraw my previous statement.

Profile shows last activity at 3:14pm today.....

Quick Reply: BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray