BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
^
U not in satx no more?
Nope i moved about month ago now to upstate NY....... I know I know why.....
I haven't seen another respectable fbody since I arrived
Old 07-08-2012, 12:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Shitty turnout for the OP.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:03 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
If I'm wrong, I admit it. End of story. My attention to detail should be in question, not my character.
This post makes me crack up still . And all the dumbass that belived em . I still stick to my post about him just saying so he wont lose buisness . I wouldn't be surprised if he said sorry again.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just because there were a few people that tried to give a respected member the benefit of the doubt before jumping the gun doesn't make them a nut swinger, dumb ***, etc etc... Nobody knew the outcome of this, he could have just as easily 100% refunded the money and still gave him the plate and did it all within a weeks time.

I'm not saying everyone in here was looking at it that way but it sounds like some of you are calling everyone that tried to give anticop the benefit of the doubt is some moron.. Which is simply not the case.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 07-08-2012, 05:40 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Just because there were a few people that tried to give a respected member the benefit of the doubt before jumping the gun doesn't make them a nut swinger, dumb ***, etc etc... Nobody knew the outcome of this, he could have just as easily 100% refunded the money and still gave him the plate and did it all within a weeks time.

I'm not saying everyone in here was looking at it that way but it sounds like some of you are calling everyone that tried to give anticop the benefit of the doubt is some moron.. Which is simply not the case.

Its because y'all failed to see the truth even tho the facts are there . Half a year and no reasponse to the Op and ignoring him and giving him excuses . Idc if he's a respected member or not . Facts are facts . I called it from the beginning. Sorry there where to blind to see it. Oh well I just hope the Op gets his money back one way or another . Maybe all of the good friends of anticop can chip in and pay em back seeing as he isn't .
Old 07-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Teching In

I'm fairly new here and just spend most my time reading articles, but is there someone on here that can tell if ANTI-Cop has been on here reading the posts. Im curious if he wanted to save face why he hasnt posted anything in a while. Seems like he came on to try to save his respect but lost that too!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

This.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by soloman369
Its because y'all failed to see the truth even tho the facts are there . Half a year and no reasponse to the Op and ignoring him and giving him excuses . Idc if he's a respected member or not . Facts are facts . I called it from the beginning. Sorry there where to blind to see it. Oh well I just hope the Op gets his money back one way or another . Maybe all of the good friends of anticop can chip in and pay em back seeing as he isn't .
Google: Benefit of the doubt.

If this went the other way and anticop followed through with what he said, you would be the dumb *** nut swinger. Just sayin'.

I had no "side" in it.. If anything, I had the OPs side hoping he would get what he had paid for.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Hobbyjohn
I'm fairly new here and just spend most my time reading articles, but is there someone on here that can tell if ANTI-Cop has been on here reading the posts. Im curious if he wanted to save face why he hasnt posted anything in a while. Seems like he came on to try to save his respect but lost that too!
It shows he was on here 2 days ago but with members posting when he was on the site he could have logged off and just reading everything as a guest. An Admin or Mod(Maybe) could look at he actions and see of he visited this thread.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Agree 110%, I took up for someone before and the person still did not make it right either.

when someone has good dealing with someone they would expect for them to make it right so they stand up for them. When they don't make it right then thats beyond their control...
Old 07-08-2012, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
It shows he was on here 2 days ago but with members posting when he was on the site he could have logged off and just reading everything as a guest. An Admin or Mod(Maybe) could look at he actions and see of he visited this thread.
Originally Posted by Hobbyjohn
As far as I know you can only find out who is currently logged in and viewing the thread. They might be able to see guests IP addresses and match it to his, but i doubt you will find an admin willing to do that.

You can have read receipts for PMs.. Meaning you can see the date/time someone opened to view a PM. That would be the best/easiest way to know if he is getting what is being sent.

At this point the transaction and saving face is beyond being able to be satisfied... Whether he is reading all this or not, he messed up.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

ANTICOP RAM AIR
TECH Addict

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: 07-06-2012 10:47 AM
Old 07-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Teching In

He called the OP on the 5th after his boys called him and told him Tony was still posting that he has not recived his product...

He left a real touching message about how he was waiting for a check to come so he would have money to ship the plate, and how it's been sitting on his dresser for two weeks waiting to be shipped.

Tony paid for shipping SEVEN MONTHS AGO. Beg, borrow, roll change, return cans, whatever, GET THE MONEY AND SHIP THE PLATE.

This guy needs to get banned. Even still to this point, Tony is giving him a chance to send the plate.

I think he should contact local PD as this is a case of theft.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Launching!

Wow, kinda defeats the purpose of paying for shipping...........
Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

You have to admit that some of the comments from "benefit of doubt people" came across as a little arrogant and imo they were the ones "jumping the gun" because of the way they proped up anticop as if he could never do any harm.
I would like to retract my nutswinger comment and replace it with "nieve imbeciles"
Old 07-08-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
You have to admit that some of the comments from "benefit of doubt people" came across as a little arrogant and imo they were the ones "jumping the gun" because of the way they proped up anticop as if he could never do any harm.
I would like to retract my nutswinger comment and replace it with "nieve imbeciles"
I agree.. Some of the people however were acting like all of us were for him 100% like he could never do wrong, and that wasn't the case.
I have posted with him several times and swapped PMs and thought pretty highly of him.. Speaks nothing about this, I just figured I would give him one more shot and see if he pulled through.

Originally Posted by hiram007
Wow, kinda defeats the purpose of paying for shipping...........
Maybe it was XXX$ with free shipping? Then he got to the post office to find out that the post office didn't offer free shipping? LOL
Old 07-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Seems to me that if he has money to buy parts, he should have the money to ship plates. Just saying of course who am I LOL!
Old 07-09-2012, 11:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Lemons...it struck me odd as well. Anti used to post often and seemed ok to me. Very odd man.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Dude is a real piece of ****. Some of his friends could have stepped up, lent him the money to ship it... and consider it done.

Time to ban him.

Quick Reply: BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray