BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Google: Benefit of the doubt.

If this went the other way and anticop followed through with what he said, you would be the dumb *** nut swinger. Just sayin'.

I had no "side" in it.. If anything, I had the OPs side hoping he would get what he had paid for.
Too bad I'm right . Right . Lemons how do u even know him y'all hang out, drink beers , ride togther , hold hands at the beach .... If y'all are close and know each other on a personal level besides websites pm's and im's then u can give em the benifit of a doubt . But if u don't then u really can't cause u really don't know him .
Old 07-09-2012, 04:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by soloman369
Too bad I'm right . Right . Lemons how do u even know him y'all hang out, drink beers , ride togther , hold hands at the beach .... If y'all are close and know each other on a personal level besides websites pm's and im's then u can give em the benifit of a doubt . But if u don't then u really can't cause u really don't know him .
I'm a bartender... I give drunk people I don't know the benefit of a doubt every time I open a tab and don't take a credit card.

You don't have to know someone to give them the benefit of a doubt.

What is your issue?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

You didn't do what I told you to do, did you?

benefit of the doubt:
A favorable judgment granted in the absence of full evidence.

Nothing to do with whether me and anticop take long strolls on the beach and have candle lit dinners together.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

You are starting to sound like an *******, buddy. Everyone here that in the beginning thought the dude would make things right have accepted, me included, how wrong we were and how badly he fucked up the OP. Yet you still insist on the subject. Lemons has been very clear about it but apparently you need some special attention and this thing has been perfect for you. Attention ***** much?

The only guy that could very well insist on the issue is the OP and even him has remained fairly calmed. Maybe you should learn something from it and shut the **** up already. Pray its not you the one who will **** up another member here, after all you are virtually unknown in this site. The OP has a good future here and his respect has been earned...in the other hand I foresee a grim situation for you.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ugotbit
He called the OP on the 5th after his boys called him and told him Tony was still posting that he has not recived his product...

He left a real touching message about how he was waiting for a check to come so he would have money to ship the plate, and how it's been sitting on his dresser for two weeks waiting to be shipped.

Tony paid for shipping SEVEN MONTHS AGO. Beg, borrow, roll change, return cans, whatever, GET THE MONEY AND SHIP THE PLATE.

This guy needs to get banned. Even still to this point, Tony is giving him a chance to send the plate.

I think he should contact local PD as this is a case of theft.
Damn, he doesnt have $15-20 to ship the plate out?

Pretty sad....
Old 07-09-2012, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Damn, he doesnt have $15-20 to ship the plate out?

Pretty sad....
Shipping that plate really shouldn't cost more than $10. That plate can't weigh more than 2 lbs and it isn't that big.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by carlos64030
Shipping that plate really shouldn't cost more than $10. That plate can't weigh more than 2 lbs and it isn't that big.
Pretty ridiculous indeed.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ugotbit
he was waiting for a check to come so he would have money to ship the plate
Now... If that really is the case, all I can say is wow... He is really willing to throw his reputation away for 15 bucks?

Yeah, money is tight, and everything, but come on...
Old 07-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chaman
you are starting to sound like an *******, buddy. Everyone here that in the beginning thought the dude would make things right have accepted, me included, how wrong we were and how badly he fucked up the op. Yet you still insist on the subject. Lemons has been very clear about it but apparently you need some special attention and this thing has been perfect for you. Attention ***** much?

The only guy that could very well insist on the issue is the op and even him has remained fairly calmed. Maybe you should learn something from it and shut the **** up already. Pray its not you the one who will **** up another member here, after all you are virtually unknown in this site. The op has a good future here and his respect has been earned...in the other hand i foresee a grim situation for you.
well said! :d
Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love that there are people in this thread that are proud that they were "right" about the "scammer". **** happens, and y'all talking crap saying the same crap over and over again is laughable. Especially considering this has dick all to do with any of you.

And I would hope that a long standing, active member would have been given the benefit of the doubt-seriously, go look it up. It sucks that the OP seems to have been screwed, but I bet there is a story behind it. "Good" members on these forums don't usually just all of a sudden become scanners. He always seemed like a cool guy, and was always seen as pretty helpful. Sucks that he screwed someone, but im willing to bet the guy is dealing with something in his life that sucks more. Does he deserve sympathy? Hell no. But you guys look like a bunch of retards troll whoring this thread up, and beating this dead horse.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
You are starting to sound like an *******, buddy. Everyone here that in the beginning thought the dude would make things right have accepted, me included, how wrong we were and how badly he fucked up the OP. Yet you still insist on the subject. Lemons has been very clear about it but apparently you need some special attention and this thing has been perfect for you. Attention ***** much?

The only guy that could very well insist on the issue is the OP and even him has remained fairly calmed. Maybe you should learn something from it and shut the **** up already. Pray its not you the one who will **** up another member here, after all you are virtually unknown in this site. The OP has a good future here and his respect has been earned...in the other hand I foresee a grim situation for you.
Ha all high and mighty ant we behind a key board. All I said clues have been there from the start. Maybe if it was a month I wouldn't of cared. I just think ppl are dumb for putting faith in someone they don't know really just from a fourm . That's like me telling u let me drive ur car a couple blocks ill be back . Ull be giving me the benifit of the doubt right probably not cause I'm an ******* to u cause of what I been saying . But yet I can't think this guys a theif and an ******* for his actions . I said it before look at my old post and ill say it again if u want me to shut the **** up . U can tell me ur self . Ppl here have called me out and iv called them . Too bad They didn't keep there promises . Hows my situation girm ppl on this site still take my money for parts they trust me to pay them and meet them . So don't tell me my situation if u don't know **** or know **** about me .
Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Learn to use proper grammar. For the love of god
Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Ha all high and mighty ant we behind a key board. All I said clues have been there from the start. Maybe if it was a month I wouldn't of cared. I just think ppl are dumb for putting faith in someone they don't know really just from a fourm . That's like me telling u let me drive ur car a couple blocks ill be back . Ull be giving me the benifit of the doubt right probably not cause I'm an ******* to u cause of what I been saying . But yet I can't think this guys a theif and an ******* for his actions . I said it before look at my old post and ill say it again if u want me to shut the **** up . U can tell me ur self . Ppl here have called me out and iv called them . Too bad They didn't keep there promises . Hows my situation girm ppl on this site still take my money for parts they trust me to pay them and meet them . So don't tell me my situation if u don't know **** or know **** about me .
Well...look who is talking. No, I do not know **** about you nor I give a ****. So....do you really know what happened in this case?? Apparently you do right? You start to throw names and now the little CUPCAKE in you can not take back a little of all the **** youve thrown here. Sure Anticop fucked up, but....do you know why, you little *******?? Do you really?

I do not know **** about you...nor you know **** about Anticop....How is that?? I stood for him and he fucked up so Im really pissed but I can not say what happened here. Why you claim to know?? SHUT THE **** UP. You are NO ONE here...no one. You have been here since 2006 and have only 47 posts worth of something to this site. You have contributed NOTHING here.

In fact to be honest, even with how bad Anticop fucked here I can say that he has contributed more to this site than you. Like said before lets hope you are so much better than him or anyone here. The respect you are gaining with your stupidity is absolutely...none. So far the only almighty behind a keyboard is you. We ALL have accepted we were wrong, the OP has shown class....but you, you are digging one nice deep grave. You are not even entertaining, responding to crap like you is an exercise in futility.

OP I hope all is fixed, you have gain my respect in this situation.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
I love that there are people in this thread that are proud that they were "right" about the "scammer". **** happens, and y'all talking crap saying the same crap over and over again is laughable. Especially considering this has dick all to do with any of you.

And I would hope that a long standing, active member would have been given the benefit of the doubt-seriously, go look it up. It sucks that the OP seems to have been screwed, but I bet there is a story behind it. "Good" members on these forums don't usually just all of a sudden become scanners. He always seemed like a cool guy, and was always seen as pretty helpful. Sucks that he screwed someone, but im willing to bet the guy is dealing with something in his life that sucks more. Does he deserve sympathy? Hell no. But you guys look like a bunch of retards troll whoring this thread up, and beating this dead horse.
Like buying used parts off this forum with the money he STOLE from the OP?

He was given the benifit of doubt for seven months, then AGAIN weeks ago when this thread was started. Still no plate.

The dude got called out, stepped up and owned it just to get praise and salvage his name, then dissapear and leave the OP hanging again.

My life sucks. I do everything in my power to not let that impact anyone I do business with. It's hard to have sympathy for him as he has had chance after chance to make this right. He stopped responding to the OP after weeks/months of back and forth excuses.

Last edited by ugotbit; 07-09-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

How the **** did you pass 1st grade? Serious question.

You're jumping Lemons's *** asking stupid **** like "Did you lick Anticop's *******? Did you rub his gooch? How do you know him?"

How about you? Did you get a foot massage and a back rub from Anticop? Were you two lovers? Did you drink wine over a ******* candlelit dinner? Then who the hell are you to judge someone's character and insist you are right, with no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

On the other hand, Anticop has been around a long time and has contributed positively up until now to this forum, so yes, we did have reason to believe he would make things right.

I pray to sweet baby jebus you are capable of basic logic and understand exactly why I am right and you are wrong.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Teching In

I was at mikes house this weekend saw the plate with my own 2 eyes, read the text from tony the op saying his paint was glossy and had no peel and requested mike to machine polish the plate to a near perfect gloss.... Mike may not be the fastest at what he does but he is also not a business he is a family men with lot of priorities. The plate is down and looks good. All you fuxk tards who are out for blood over a legitimant excuse is bullshit. Goes to show why everyone on other boards bad mouth this one a lot of good knowledge here as well as a lot of douche canoes! This issue should have been resolved a long time ago agreed, but it's heading in the right direction! Mike is not a scammer and is a hell of a helpfull guy, he has countlessly broke blood on my projects with me for no money or anything. To tony I'm sorry your plate was never received and there is a huge mix up here but this is out of control. The guy is trying to make it right!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ej Spaziani
I was at mikes house this weekend saw the plate with my own 2 eyes, read the text from tony the op saying his paint was glossy and had no peel and requested mike to machine polish the plate to a near perfect gloss.... Mike may not be the fastest at what he does but he is also not a business he is a family men with lot of priorities. The plate is down and looks good. All you fuxk tards who are out for blood over a legitimant excuse is bullshit. Goes to show why everyone on other boards bad mouth this one a lot of good knowledge here as well as a lot of douche canoes! This issue should have been resolved a long time ago agreed, but it's heading in the right direction! Mike is not a scammer and is a hell of a helpfull guy, he has countlessly broke blood on my projects with me for no money or anything. To tony I'm sorry your plate was never received and there is a huge mix up here but this is out of control. The guy is trying to make it right!
Somebody has this Mike guys sack in their mouth.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:27 PM
TECH Junkie

he has logged in, why can't he reply himself?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 PM
TECH Resident

Spare the dude 10 bucks to ship the plate out.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Launching!

I was at mikes house this weekend saw the plate with my own 2 eyes,!
Then why the hell didnt you grab it and ship it, for your buddy??
read the text from tony the op saying his paint was glossy and had no peel and requested mike to machine polish the plate to a near perfect gloss.... !
Takes over 7 months for a polish??
The guy is trying to make it right!
Then where is he?

Quick Reply: BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray