BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Am I the only one that saw the post by Anticop? I stupidly didn't read it and took a phone call from the ex... Hit refresh when I got off and I saw no new posts and his post was deleted????
I read it. He said the plate has been shipped, took a while to finish it, blah blah. He said something about telling his boys not to come in here and back him up, but that one doucher did. Said he didn't have to prove anything to the community or something like that.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the OP said when it was cleared up he would let us know. Lets see if it was really sent. OP if and when you get the plate let us know im curious if its another lie, since he said once already that it was taken care of and that you had it.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Doucher??? You sir need a strong anthrax cocktail. Do the world a favor and go fill your mouth with shot gun and put your toe on the trigger... See I'm an Internet tough guy too.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:10 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ej Spaziani
Doucher??? You sir need a strong anthrax cocktail. Do the world a favor and go fill your mouth with shot gun and put your toe on the trigger... See I'm an Internet tough guy too.
Wow, you must be one bad ************ .

Since when does calling someone a "doucher" make them an internet tough guy?

You sir, can **** off. Along with your buddy who is screwing the OP over.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Plate was sent to op, as for the new Internet tough guy... If I was to **** off your mouth would hurt! As well as any of the other **** on this site that wanna pick on a "nice guy" I'm not nice and could care less if your mothers all died in the passenger seat of your shitty 12 year old under powered gm thunder machines! OOOOOOOOO rah! Semper fi that you gaggle of *** clowns! 1 point for meeeee! ****** **** now hit the back button and continue your gay **** search.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

Did some diggging.. here it is:

Yesterday, 04:08 PM #147
ANTICOP RAM AIR
TECH Addict
1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Trader Rating: 7

This was a long read but I got the gist of it... I lost a plate and forgot about it.. I admitted that. I made a new one but I didnt finish it as fast as I said I would... a few days late.. The new plate has been mailed...

Oh, and MANY of my friends have talked to me about this thread and said they would speak up... I told them no but EJ Spaziani is the only one who didnt listen.... If they spoke up, they would have been flamed too, just like EJ... He did not create that account just for this post... hes been on here for a while but I made him get a login name... So stop with the troll/drama crap... I dont have to save face with ANY of you. The ones talking do not know me. I admitted fault, and it took a few days to correct it...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
TECH Regular

figures. Shows up now, lol.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:23 PM
9 Second Club

Ej Queerziani, you have issues. Good thing I live in Iowa. I would be afraid for my life if I lived in Texas. IF, I am ever down that way, I will be sure to look you up so we can "talk" about your issues.

I will say it again, **** off.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Plate was sent to op, as for the new Internet tough guy... If I was to **** off your mouth would hurt! As well as any of the other **** on this site that wanna pick on a "nice guy" I'm not nice and could care less if your mothers all died in the passenger seat of your shitty 12 year old under powered gm thunder machines! OOOOOOOOO rah! Semper fi that you gaggle of *** clowns! 1 point for meeeee! ****** **** now hit the back button and continue your gay **** search.
If you think you are helping Anticop...youre not.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Not trying to help anyone... Mike fucked up and fixed it. I would be ****** pissed too but the fact of the matter is he manned up even thru in some free goodies... He sincerely felt bad weather he admits it on here or not... My issue is with the ***** canoe who even thought of running my name thru the dirt... How dare any of you drama lovin ***** even breath the same air as me, makes me sick to think we share the same passion of cars none of this was anyone of your business in the first place. I agree the op did the right thing by calling him out I would do the same... Do any of you **** loving gimps know either of the parties my guess is not... The only thing I can think of is that the beiber marathon blacked out and you boy molesters had nothing better to do them bash someone... Have a great evening I gonna go brush my ball hair and think about how much I dispose your miserable little life's
Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 PM
9 Second Club

EJ, you just confirmed it. You are a complete moron.

I am glad he manned up and came through though.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM
12 Second Club

God what kind of losers are posting on this site now. ******* trash!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not trying to help anyone... Mike fucked up and fixed it. I would be ****** pissed too but the fact of the matter is he manned up even thru in some free goodies... He sincerely felt bad weather he admits it on here or not... My issue is with the ***** canoe who even thought of running my name thru the dirt... How dare any of you drama lovin ***** even breath the same air as me, makes me sick to think we share the same passion of cars none of this was anyone of your business in the first place. I agree the op did the right thing by calling him out I would do the same... Do any of you **** loving gimps know either of the parties my guess is not... The only thing I can think of is that the beiber marathon blacked out and you boy molesters had nothing better to do them bash someone... Have a great evening I gonna go brush my ball hair and think about how much I dispose your miserable little life's

That last sentence doesn't make sense......oh well....at least you have plans for the evening.

Last edited by KevinR; 07-11-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Who has two thumbs and is trash this guy!! I'll just get in my hennessey and go to Walmart and buy some pedia lite for my 6 starving kids while I *** rape your mother... Again.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Lol love that pic!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 PM
On The Tree

Is this you, EJ Spanziani? Google says so...

Hope the OP gets what he paid for. Nothing like getting ripped off.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eh, that easily excitable fellow is right about one thing: the members of this site love drama. This thread went on for almost 10 pages with no real dialogue for the situation. Just a bunch of drama queens arguing two sides of an issue they had dick all to do with. Thread fail of the month!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
TECH Regular

Old 07-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Nope but that looks like a bad mother ******!!!!! Agreed all bullshit aside its a fucked up situation, but the actual meat and potatoes of this thread could of been summed up in less then a page of posts... Unfortunately these punks love a good drama session so I decided since mike didn't wanna bash you retards I would what a friend I say what a friend.

Quick Reply: BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray